Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-01-2012 02:44:25

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Another bug. Pray to the spirits

I played pray to the spirits just now, it's supposed to remove 1 item from each human and 1 non-item on each non-human. I had Gan'so with to corruption spells and a life devourer on, it removed 1 corruption off of my other two undead(non-human) but removed life devourer (item) from Gan'so who is undead (non-human) instead of 1 of the 2 corruptions.

It just happened again...this time on Nashi. he had vital syphon and Tessen, it removed tessen instead of vital syphon. But on Gan'so this time it took off the perversion...

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (02-01-2012 02:49:36)

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#2 02-01-2012 03:49:15

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

Re : Another bug. Pray to the spirits

soulst3al3r a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

I played pray to the spirits just now, it's supposed to remove 1 item from each human and 1 non-item on each non-human. I had Gan'so with to corruption spells and a life devourer on, it removed 1 corruption off of my other two undead(non-human) but removed life devourer (item) from Gan'so who is undead (non-human) instead of 1 of the 2 corruptions.

It just happened again...this time on Nashi. he had vital syphon and Tessen, it removed tessen instead of vital syphon. But on Gan'so this time it took off the perversion...

coruptions are spells not items...so of course it would remove life devourer given that its the only item that was on gan'so

No...it only removes non-items from non-human characters. Meaning it removes 1 card that is anything but an item from all characters that are not human (i.e undead, guemelite, golem, dais, beast etc) and removes 1 item from all humans.
Read my post again, I said that it took a corruption off one character of mine and took an item off another, but they are all undead(non-human) and it did it on two different characters in 2 different fights.
And it only removes a card if there is one that CAN be removed, it won't remove life devourer if it's the only card on the character

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#3 04-01-2012 01:48:29

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

I'd like to know if someone is looking into this. Pray to spirits is an important card for demon hunter deck and tit would be nice if they fixed it

Mark

#4 06-01-2012 19:20:57

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

mpandelidis a écrit :

Happened again. Took off firon instead of revealing the secret on my Zatochi Kage

Mark

#5 09-01-2012 18:13:00

Darklee
Ptit nouveau

It did happen to me too, I have a tracker deck which is my favorite.
I have Amaya upgrade:3 Race: Lightning guemelite and Hime upgrade:3 Race: War guemelite, so I usually use Shuriken first which is a item.
-The point is when i use pray to spirits, it discard my Shuriken which is a item from my creature that are actually non-human.
A couple of days ago was working fine to me but then this happened and i don't get it.
Can anyone tell me if it's a bug or what's going on?

#6 09-01-2012 20:28:17

Gavoden
Ptit nouveau

I've had this happen several times myself. I play Zarazam's eye on any of my demon hunters and on occasion it will be removed by Pray to Spirits. Same thing with the Heavy Armour. Removes the Short sword that gets summoned

#7 09-01-2012 20:36:07

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Gavoden a écrit :

I've had this happen several times myself. I play Zarazam's eye on any of my demon hunters and on occasion it will be removed by Pray to Spirits. Same thing with the Heavy Armour. Removes the Short sword that gets summoned

I had the heavy armor equiped and played whisper in my Sap deck and it discarded the sword.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

Pied de page des forums