Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-12-2011 16:31:32

soulst3al3r
Solarian

quit instead of giving ***bip*** opp. the perfect?

I dont get it. today was the most blatant example of this. It was the middle of the battle where I was gonna beat his 3rd character and get the perfect and dude decided to leave...how should one respond to these kind of people?

#2 30-12-2011 16:45:01

goscar
Guémélite

Re : quit instead of giving ***bip*** opp. the perfect?

Two things to do.

1. Don't bring tier 1 decks to level rooms.
2. Don't let it bother you.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#3 30-12-2011 16:52:14

Poptolev
Guémélite

Personal reason:

3. If you play so slow that I can watch a whole episode of Criminal Minds* (45m) and the duel is still not on the 6th round I will definitely quit just to ruin your moment; for wasting so much of my time.

(And most of the people do it on purpose, so the opp. will just give up due to the slow opp.)

*Ok may be not the best example, but I've seen people playing cards/discarding at literally the last possible second, just to piss you off.

Dernière modification par Poptolev (30-12-2011 16:54:45)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#4 30-12-2011 19:01:43

soulst3al3r
Solarian

thats the thing. his deck was actually better than mine and definitely more expensive. Thats what ticked me off

#5 30-12-2011 23:47:21

Poultice
Ptit nouveau

I say get used to it.  In the last 2 days I would say 50% or more of the people I have been playing quit.  It also makes it harder to get the latest trophy.  I am just writing down names so I dont play them again, but the list is getting very long.

#6 31-12-2011 00:36:50

Poptolev
Guémélite

Poultice a écrit :

I say get used to it.  In the last 2 days I would say 50% or more of the people I have been playing quit.  It also makes it harder to get the latest trophy.  I am just writing down names so I dont play them again, but the list is getting very long.

I've always been thinking - they have to give us an ignore option. Just add the person to the black list and the game wont match you up with him.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

Pied de page des forums