Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-12-2011 03:54:16

Anihilate
Solarian

Nomads, casual and competent.

So, I took a good hard look at the recent TG release, and it tickled my fancy. Here are some ideas and casual decks I made with Nomad priests I'd like some feedback on.

fmRkOYPS.png

BNw6u6eU.png

Q9mYZBE7.png

Actions

3 Litany
3 Open Mindedness
2 Forced March
2 Harshness
2 Storm of Ptol'a

Thuergy
1 Supplication
1 Divine Light
3 Swarm of Scarabs
2 Aura of Faith
1 Sol'Ra's Anger

The Angry bird is still ridiculous when it comes to attack.

x9Yh3mlH.png

BNw6u6eU.png

Q9mYZBE7.png

Action
3 Litany
3 Basking in the sun
3 Forced March
2 Tranquility

Thuergy
3 Swarm of Scarabs
2 Aura of Faith
1 Supplication
1 Mercy
1 Divine light
1 Sol'Ra's Anger

Alternitavely
-2 tranquility
-1 mercy
+3 open Mindedness

They play in two different ways for some fun shenanegans, especially the angry bird.

The angry bird is meant to keep base pressure by pumping up the bird, reducing total damage  taken by the TG's, and using harshness outside of councilor abuse.
Harshness+Storm of Ptol'a= Opposing def=O, Attack+2. If avatar doesn't go first, he has a good chance of having a spirit/attack boost from card's played beforehand.
Litany+ Tranquility active: 5 Spirit, 8/12 attack. Use open mindedness (+2) & Aura of faith and he gets 16/19, heal him before his next round, or use supplication to boost his base attack, then use the same combo for another +4 attack, or Sol'Ra's Anger if his base/max are less than 3 points apart.

The second one isn't as,well, stupid, as the first. Ozmandias gives Ahlem and Sakina an additional 2 attack (7/10 and 5/7), and he gives himself +2 attack when he activates a nomad thuergy. Though their attack scores are scoffable earlier in the game, they can attack physically and magically, and once swarm of scarabs is in play, it guarantee's a better force output for the next turn.

Ozmandias himself however, is a bit of a glass  cannon, He's there as a distraction, is often the first to get targeted, and if he lasts more than 1 turn, usually guarantees the death of something. Litany+ Aura of faith= Attack +5(3 aura,2 his passive), use a supplication while he is tapped to give him additional base attack, then use Anger to give him an additional attack spike of 7.

First attack w/litany+Aura: 9/11
Second attack w anger(no supp):14/14
Granted he's a damage dealer, the other two can constantly defend and deal damage via Scarabs, reduce damage to each other with march, reduce opposing attack, and raise the group's attack via litany+supplication (+2 base if chained to each other etc etc)

For something a little more competent I was thinking

The Sphynx
Sakina
Shrikan

3 Obesity
3 Forced March
2 Litany
2 Solaris
1 Harshness
1 Dissidence
1 Exordium
1 Prestige

2 Desert Scimitar

1 Sol'ra's Anger
1 Supplication
2 Lamentation of Sol'Ra

I would like some feedback, a I refuse to use solaris in the priest decks :3

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

Pied de page des forums