Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-12-2011 17:28:18

amber
Habitant de Guem

Patch Note plus Important Information

iTCG : Update December 20, 2011

Patch note

- The Order Bonus for Fog Hydra has been fixed and can no longer activate the same bonus twice.
- the text Evil Eye has been modified to better reflect its effects in game. It now indicates that none of the player's cards Defense and Spirit characteristics can be modified, including the capacity of the characters .
- The bug which allowed the chaining of any cards when Icy Aura was in play by the order of Kokrem has been fixed.
- Doyen Verace-Councilor now obtains the bonus Spirit given by Mylad if he plays a Lightning Spell.

Card Modifications

Following the modifications of certain cards which took place yesterday, we have put into place a direct buy from the market place starting tomorrow. Here are the following prices for the cards :
Sol'ra Eclipse :2200 Cx
Reinforce the Faith : 4800 Cx
Sol'ra Avatar : 65000 Cx
Living Nature : 2000 Cx
Bothers in Arms : 4400 Cx
Starboard : 7500 Cx
Port: 8000 Cx

Remember, these prices are only valid until December 31 2011.

Enjoy the Game!
Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.
Find the Game also on Facebook !t

#2 20-12-2011 17:31:21

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : Patch Note plus Important Information

wow where's the compensation that you said? thats a little ridiculous given that I bought my reinforce the faiths at 6.8 k apiece. Thx Feerik for screwing me off crystals and making the eclipse marauders weake

#3 20-12-2011 17:37:42

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

soulst3al3r a écrit :

wow where's the compensation that you said? thats a little ridiculous given that I bought my reinforce the faiths at 6.8 k apiece. Thx Feerik for screwing me off crystals and making the eclipse marauders weake

that reinforce of faith was being used with TTD, now imagine the huge buff those where having, the change was necessary. The price thing always happens in the market, you buy a card at a certain price and then you can fin d it cheaper so its not big deal the difference of 2k crystals...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 20-12-2011 17:48:06

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

wow someone has QQ losing an op combo my initial reaction is

pleaase.jpg

period

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#5 20-12-2011 17:49:15

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

soulst3al3r a écrit :

Have you considered how long is it been since you got it? Prices tend to fall

The last thing we need is players complaining that they bought the avatar for near 1kk during the week it was released..

I was actually surprised by the avatar price, I thout it is decent.

#6 20-12-2011 17:52:53

soulst3al3r
Solarian

i didnt care much about reinforce the faith but losing sol'ra eclipse was huge...

#7 20-12-2011 17:55:14

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

cheap avatar...futher nerf..love it. soo many people are going to buy it that it will be rendered almost useless.

#8 20-12-2011 17:59:33

Gardien

I think it's a direct sell to the market not buy from the market right?

My english migth be wrong, but I read direct buy from the market, is that you can buy those cards directly from the market.. Not that you can sell them.

#9 20-12-2011 18:08:29

soulst3al3r
Solarian

what about ppl who havent bought feez recently and cant sell in the market? Doesnt seem fair that we might get stuck with these cards

Dernière modification par soulst3al3r (20-12-2011 18:08:50)

#10 20-12-2011 18:56:56

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

soulst3al3r a écrit :

what about ppl who havent bought feez recently and cant sell in the market? Doesnt seem fair that we might get stuck with these cards

butthurt.jpg

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#11 20-12-2011 18:59:26

Knowledge
Guémélite

soulst3al3r a écrit :

You still can directly sell a single card every day. You 11 days before this offer ends so unless you have more than 11 cards to sell, you are fine.

#12 20-12-2011 19:21:56

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

So in response to nerfing actual OP cards they hit Fog Hydra? Really? I mean thats like taking it way to far. He wasnt OP just a nice little fun thing to use. Very easy to beat. But just up Feeriks alley. The very moment they decide to break their own rule they go crazy with nerfs hitting cards that dont even deserve it.

Dernière modification par Col.Beowulf (20-12-2011 19:23:03)

#13 20-12-2011 19:27:43

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

So in response to nerfing actual OP cards they hit Fog Hydra? Really? I mean thats like taking it way to far. He wasnt OP just a nice little fun thing to use. Very easy to beat. But just up Feeriks alley. The very moment they decide to break their own rule they go crazy with nerfs hitting cards that dont even deserve it.

This is only a fix ... please read carefully

The Order Bonus for Fog Hydra has been fixed and can no longer activate the same bonus twice.

#14 20-12-2011 19:33:03

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Sereaphim a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

The Order Bonus for Fog Hydra has been fixed and can no longer activate the same bonus twice.

I read it just fine thank you. That means you cant use all of them at once anymore. Which kills any point of making him in the first place. He was the polled winner of the contest. Now he is just a pretty picture to look at.

Like for example. What good is his Spirit = 0 if he doesnt hit through magic because he has already hit that turn bonus? The whole point of this card was all of his bonuses working together. Now what? You have to wait and try and keep him out of combat until you get an It Is Time and maybe...MAYBE....get that one lucky kill?

Dernière modification par Col.Beowulf (20-12-2011 19:38:30)

#15 20-12-2011 19:38:22

Knowledge
Guémélite

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I read it just fine thank you. That means you cant use all of them at once anymore. Which kills any point of making him in the first place. He was the polled winner of the contest. Now he is just a pretty picture to look at.

No, what it was fixed is that you can no longer activate twice it's +3 attack Orden on a same turn. Before, if you played [card]It is time[/card] in turn 5 or 8, you got +3 attack again. Now you no longer get that extra attack.

#16 20-12-2011 19:38:26

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I thought this just meant you can't activate the SAME bonus twice?What I imagine is before the patch there might be a bug which let FH gained his +3 attack twice (once from the actual turn bonus and once for It is time/once upon a time), or any of it's other order bonus for that matter, which they have fixed now

#17 20-12-2011 19:38:40

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

No its mean you can t get the SAME BONUS TWICE ...
You can t get 3 atk from bonus and then again 3 atk from bonus ...

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (20-12-2011 19:39:48)

#18 20-12-2011 19:40:47

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

I've never seen him do that. Not when I've played him or when he was played against me. Everything worked fine. I hate being out of bug/glitches loops.

Dernière modification par Col.Beowulf (20-12-2011 19:41:32)

#19 20-12-2011 19:44:34

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I've never seen him do that. Not when I've played him or when he was played against me. Everything worked fine. I hate being out of bug/glitches loops.

I think it might be more of the spirit =0 turn order.
example:

FH turns pilkim's spirit into 0, and pilkim used [card]power[/card] to gain 2 spirit. The [card]It is time[/card] played by hydra then activates and again the spirit= 0 kicks in.

#20 20-12-2011 21:25:13

Gardien

This prices start to tomorrow? so far my avatar is still at 1250..?

#21 21-12-2011 00:26:28

Hilmario
Campeur

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

Like for example. What good is his Spirit = 0 if he doesnt hit through magic because he has already hit that turn bonus? The whole point of this card was all of his bonuses working together. Now what? You have to wait and try and keep him out of combat until you get an It Is Time and maybe...MAYBE....get that one lucky kill?

You didn`t read it just fine thank you.

#22 21-12-2011 03:42:28

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Hilmario a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :

I read it the way in English it reads as. However if whomever does the translation had been more specific about bug I didnt even know existed I would have understood from the start that they actually MEANT. The Same Bonus Twice IN THE SAME TURN. See they left that particular part out. Seeing how I didnt even know that was a problem or a bug the way that actually worded it made me think they just nerfed him. A very understandable outcome when you leave words out of the sentence structure.

#23 21-12-2011 04:43:51

Anihilate
Solarian

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

Yea, after turn 3 he can't use his magic attack again, and the new legendary destroys itself after you use it.

That's common sense.

Beowulf, you're known for complaining, and unless you're 13 and like being hated, please use common sense.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#24 21-12-2011 05:13:26

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Anihilate a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :

Yea, after turn 3 he can't use his magic attack again, and the new legendary destroys itself after you use it.

That's common sense.

Beowulf, you're known for complaining, and unless you're 13 and like being hated, please use common sense.

if he has one i reckon

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#25 21-12-2011 12:02:49

Hilmario
Campeur

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Hilmario a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I read it the way in English it reads as. However if whomever does the translation had been more specific about bug I didnt even know existed I would have understood from the start that they actually MEANT. The Same Bonus Twice IN THE SAME TURN. See they left that particular part out. Seeing how I didnt even know that was a problem or a bug the way that actually worded it made me think they just nerfed him. A very understandable outcome when you leave words out of the sentence structure.

I take back what i said. Read and understand are two different things actually.
"Same bonus", and "all bonuses" are very easy to misunderstand, really. Blame the translators wink

Pied de page des forums