Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-12-2011 06:24:53

Anihilate
Solarian

Discussion: Win or Score?

The new trend I see is people are starting to focus on points instead of ending the game quickly in your favor. People go for the biggest combos, so the numbers end game are really high.

Given some of the plays and strategies I've seen lately, all of them can work more efficiently if the player used the cards in away that ensures the win, instead of just playing for the biggest number per turn.

What do you guys think?

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 18-12-2011 06:28:43

goscar
Guémélite

Re : Discussion: Win or Score?

Yeah, seems that way.
I don't know why either. Unless your deck is a stall deck (Priest/Tempus/DK/etc) you should try to end your opponent ASAP.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#3 18-12-2011 06:46:11

Anihilate
Solarian

I think that's the only reason Noz Mages aren't top tier. They can effectively counter almost anything outside of Shadow mages, and only because of suspicious of treason spam.

I have yet to see a full mercenary courtesan deck. It's a prime deck, and If I can get Doyen, it'll be my newest hydra deck big_smile

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#4 19-12-2011 08:58:44

Caitlyn
Guémélite

quicker kill = more games = more crystals right?

i dunno why people would want to prolong things

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

Pied de page des forums