Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-12-2011 14:31:47

amber
Habitant de Guem

A new trophy is now in store.

New Trophy in the store!!

Players who did not complete the trophy : The Irreproachable , can access it in the Eredan iTCG store.

news_repro.png

You must earn 45 points. Earn one point at the end of the Turn for each of your living character who has less than 0 Health points after this card activates or after the characters attack in battle and is still alive after the fight. You cannot earn more than 10 points per game. You will earn the...and beyond reproach card and the title : The Irreproachable .

...and beyond reproach. : Action. Collector. Human. Attack +1 and Defense +2. If your character has his Order bonus he gains an additional Attack +2.

Enjoy the game!
Eredan iTCG, the trading card game.
Find it also on Facebook !

#2 09-12-2011 15:27:08

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Re : A new trophy is now in store.

Hey Amber the title is supposed to be ...Or Remorse
And it's supposed to give +1 attack and +2 defense not another +2 attack.

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#3 09-12-2011 15:37:15

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The description of the card written on the forum is correct and I suspect that the card in play is correct too.
Only matter of image server for displaying the card in the forum.

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 09-12-2011 15:50:35

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

No I know, although in the forum it's written ..and beyond reproach. So there's 3 names to the card, it's kind of confusing.

But for new players it can confuse them because the card description in the game doesn't match the effect it gives.

I'm just trying to help Zurga, you told me last time I should be more helpfull, well I'm just letting her know what the mistakes are to help her out.

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#5 09-12-2011 15:54:52

amber
Habitant de Guem

As Zurga said the text is correct.  Ill take away the image because it's not correct. 

In game it should be fine :°)

#6 09-12-2011 16:02:22

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

So is it supposed to be "...and beyond reproach" or "...or remorse"?

Mark

#7 09-12-2011 16:07:09

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Reproach.

the image bin for the forum doesn't always get updated correctly.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#8 09-12-2011 16:11:56

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

So in the card "Without fear..." it chains into "...or remorse". Should that be changed to chains into ...and beyond reproach?

Mark

Pied de page des forums