Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-12-2011 23:41:14

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Updates....really

I got a bug I'd like to report. This new update causes any fight between friends to NOT COUNT TOWARDS TROPHIES! ELO Makes sense. Cant have anyone abuse the ELO room god forbid... I means its not like you can even guarantee you are fighting the same guy in row in there *Rolls eyes* but trophies? Change it back...change it back right now!

#2 07-12-2011 00:33:25

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Updates....really

Where is the bug ?
The update explain this fact.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 07-12-2011 03:32:04

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I got a bug I'd like to report. This new update causes any fight between friends to NOT COUNT TOWARDS TROPHIES! ELO Makes sense. Cant have anyone abuse the ELO room god forbid... I means its not like you can even guarantee you are fighting the same guy in row in there *Rolls eyes* but trophies? Change it back...change it back right now!

wtf is wrong with you? you are crying in 3 different threads about the same thing? why? isnt one enough? dont u see that noone is standing up with you because they all wanted a chat? noone standing next to you because you ignore the fact that you can still gain points by meeting friends in level room?
please stop bugging us with ure 'rage' and sit down again.
thank you

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#4 07-12-2011 06:45:44

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Calandra a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

wtf is wrong with you? you are crying in 3 different threads about the same thing? why? isnt one enough? dont u see that noone is standing up with you because they all wanted a chat? noone standing next to you because you ignore the fact that you can still gain points by meeting friends in level room?
thank you

He doesn't know how to do anything BUT rant...he's been doing it for months now, every week or so...

#5 07-12-2011 12:33:05

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Removed for non-related/troll-like post

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 07-12-2011 13:17:35

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Removed content for non-related/troll-like post

to a pointless point at that

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#7 07-12-2011 15:48:50

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Moved and removed unrelated/troll posts

If you want to complain about the update do it here.

Don't flame or post just to troll. If you don;t agree. fine, but make a point of it and not a useless post.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#8 07-12-2011 22:14:00

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Rathedan a écrit :

Don't flame or post just to troll. If you don;t agree. fine, but make a point of it and not a useless post.

The update wasnt translated right and made it seem as though you negated all friend benefits. Which would have really killed a lot of peoples opinions for this game. I've been told how it actually affects the game. SO thank you for removing the extra posts and have a nice day.

#9 07-12-2011 22:18:44

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Kilanjared a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

thank you

He doesn't know how to do anything BUT rant...he's been doing it for months now, every week or so...

Funny you ignore the fact I actually havent been on in a month or so and the FIRST thing I did upon returning was applaud and congratulate the return of the Advent wall. No complaints from that at all. I complain when there are injustices done to the free players like the abysmal failure of Scargh.
Now yes, I reacted to the news that the mistranslation I read that made it seem as though it had killed all friend benefits to this game and that would have made a lot of people walk away not just me. However now that the real details have been made aware to me I have nothing against it. So, thank you and have a nice day.

#10 07-12-2011 23:02:21

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Rathedan a écrit :

The update wasnt translated right and made it seem as though you negated all friend benefits. Which would have really killed a lot of peoples opinions for this game. I've been told how it actually affects the game. SO thank you for removing the extra posts and have a nice day.

It was translated correctly, you misinterpreted it and went on a rampage in the forums about it.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#11 07-12-2011 23:34:45

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

well maybe u really had a bad day and found the text stating a different thing from what it actually ment... these things happen!

BUT u didnt just open a thread here... but also in Bugs section with the very same topic and an inproper way of saying what u actually thought was not right to do

and the fact(!) you said we ignored... how the heck are we supposed to know that u were offline for a month?

anyways... hope u calmed down again and everything is fine for you so that even you may enjoy the chat

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#12 08-12-2011 04:21:49

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Ok lockdown guys.

You're not talking about the mechanic and instead bickering on over he says she says and how they said it.

Don't spill this over to other threads either. Last warning, for everyone, then the one day banhammer comes out.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

Pied de page des forums