Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-12-2011 11:07:38

amber
Habitant de Guem

iTCG: Amnezy Tournament Results

Amnezy Tournament

Here are the winners for the Elo Amnezy Tournament.

kDY45hqP.png3of68nbQ.pngARA7cUog.png

1st : Ehrgeiz (Elo 1966) wins 107927 Crystals + the artwork cards Dances with Volk, Shattered Destiny, Bestial Wrath
2nd : yagami_2k2 (Elo 1939) wins 86406 Crystals + the artwork card(s): Shattered Destiny, Bestial Wrath
3rd : Damien_Bizard (Elo 1931) wins 54125 Crystals + artwork card(s): Shattered Destiny, Bestial Wrath

4th : Death chain (Elo 1908)
5th : Ivotronico (Elo 1882)
6th : 俞佑_潘 (Elo 1875)
7th : Dj SmiGOl (Elo 1875)
8th : Magicboz (Elo 1869)
9th : _-whitejokey-_ (Elo 1857)
10th : Gabriel_Babakana (Elo 1851)

Won the Bestial Wrath Artwork card: Death chain, Ivotronico, 俞佑_潘, Dj SmiGOl, Magicboz, _-whitejokey-_, Gabriel_Babakana, sho-doon, Osvi, valefort, Titomack, Adianter, idkant, Weylinn, mst89, Summerlight, oevilmaker, Karlick_Karlicko, Dandy, braker, Cyril_Chevallier, jurelito.
Won the Shattered Destiny Artwork card: mst89, Summerlight, Karlick_Karlicko.

Congratulations to all of you!!

Your Temporary Elo has been set back to 1500, a new tournament is now underway and will finish in a week.
Until next monday at 10.00 (french time), challenge people in the ELO room. After this period, we will stop the Elo ranks in order to figure out the winners.

Cards banned for this tournament are: Port, Keizan (Warrior version), Sol'Ra Avatar, Reinforce the faith.

Have fun!
Eredan iTCG, Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook !

#2 05-12-2011 13:53:06

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Re : iTCG: Amnezy Tournament Results

ever since I played again, I always see that guy ergheiz.. @_@

he better teach me how to play.. >_>

Dernière modification par Caitlyn (05-12-2011 13:53:44)

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#3 05-12-2011 14:14:59

Limestone
Solarian

Just wanna know several things from this result

1. What kind of deck does the top 5 play?
2. What kind of deck the majorities play at the moment

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#4 05-12-2011 14:21:02

Nessaj
Guémélite

I wanna know why are the artwork cards always the same. This guy should be able to build a deck only with Artwork Dances With Volk xD

Evil is just a point of view >)

#5 05-12-2011 14:24:09

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Limestone a écrit :

Anything that makes you to lose your legendaries. They may not play full discard, but must have anything like Theft and Prestige to get rid of your legendaries.

Also you must have time, these guys plays 24/7. For that they have in one week almost the same number of games played I have since I started in August.

#6 05-12-2011 14:46:04

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

rutse a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

Anything that makes you to lose your legendaries. They may not play full discard, but must have anything like Theft and Prestige to get rid of your legendaries.

Also you must have time, these guys plays 24/7. For that they have in one week almost the same number of games played I have since I started in August.

which means to be no 1 waste you life away period

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#7 05-12-2011 16:03:08

Caitlyn
Guémélite

i dont think they play 24/7. although I would assume they play 2-4 hours a day at least on weekdays and 5 hours a day on weekends to get that..

they probably spent a significant amount of money.  i think dominating this game requires that you have a diverse and numerous card pool to choose from so you can create a good deck

the crystals I earned playing and selling cards in one week, I got by selling what I got from 1 pack (an estimate, I bought 5 tongue)

i <3 ZIL

#8 05-12-2011 17:00:59

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Limestone a écrit :

I agree, you should post either decklists, or at least some sort of description of the deck.  Hell, if the list was just like 1st Place: Crows, 2nd Place: Discard, 3rd Place: Sap Multi-Race, I'd be happy.  I find it odd that the meta is almost shrouded in mystery, IE we never truly know what wins the most.  It'd be easier if we searched the forums that the winners go on, but not all of us speaks a second language.

Magic has the right idea.  They post a different top decklist every single weekday.  One that wins a huge tournament or does moderately well, right down to the decks that top FNMs.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#9 05-12-2011 17:25:50

Caitlyn
Guémélite

i agree with the deck thing.. smile

i <3 ZIL

#10 05-12-2011 17:58:51

RyogaLX
Gardien

The top is only observed by the players that reach.
Normally that players rise his first scale of ELO with a different deck, when they reach a limit (usually 1800) they switch to the top deck.

What kind of things did you see in top?
All unbalanced strategies in this game, full legendaries decks, Scragh, Ishaia, Eternal (Cobra-decks, courtesan control decks, Inmortals, Mercenary Scragh decks etc...).

Personally think that "Hungry of void", "Scragh", "Urakia and Kebhek", "eternal" and "Ishaia" was totally bad designed and unbalanced against every normal deck.

Soo what's the point if you try to play with good build of Crows? Demons? Kotoba? Zil marauders? They, prestige the key card, quit you the cards of you hand, neutralize the key turn, control the amounts of cards in you'r deck or something like that.

At that point is nearly impossible to beat that decks with normal decks.

The key to win this game is know the system not the strategy, that's the reason that this game unlike me too much.

I really like if all that legendary junk was guild restricted or caste restricted, for example Kotoba has prestige, Zil has Hungry of void, Noz has new start, etc... all legendaries restricted to a guild and unique in his guild synergy.

This game is build in bad designed ground and for that reason game is totally broken in favor to players that compile all legendary junk.

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#11 07-12-2011 00:06:04

RyogaLX
Gardien

I don't know if my bad grammar, dense text or the shocking date that I give silence this post..... but no one talk about it any more =S!

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#12 07-12-2011 03:06:09

Limestone
Solarian

It's not that.. your grammar is superb and the text were well spaced, maybe the community including me are confused what to say to your last post smile

Anyway I disagree with existing legendary to be limited for each guild, although in a new update if there will be a legendary for each guild that would be most welcome, but I also suggest to limit legendary to 1 or 2 in a deck, including character.

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

Pied de page des forums