Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-11-2011 17:48:24

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Power tier on new cards

Well, the latest sap release shows us that, with the coming of avatar all guilds are gonna tend to power up a lot! In fact, in about a day a ain't gonna get even close to the elo with my zil beatdown coz i'll be mashed!

So I leave a suggestion to feerik: with the next zil release, please don't improve discard, but the beatdown no-caste of zil! please! Either that or integrate ol' telendar shadow and abomination to the new gameplay! I love zil and if you guys improve it that way, i'll definitely buy boosters!

And i leave this thread for player to comment what they'd like to see on other guilds too!

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#2 23-11-2011 17:54:58

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Re : Power tier on new cards

Kotoba.  I still rock non-caste Kotoba warrior beatdown as one of my decks, just like you with your Zil.  I wouldnt mind an addition to them...or just Kotoba in general.  Demon Hunter could use some love

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#3 23-11-2011 17:58:14

Nessaj
Guémélite

Sure, I hope next one is for demon hunters or shadow mages, they need to be completed.

But I also hope the update for them don't be like the last nehantists update ¬¬

Evil is just a point of view >)

#4 23-11-2011 18:03:35

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Nessaj a écrit :

Sure, I hope next one is for demon hunters or shadow mages, they need to be completed.

But I also hope the update for them don't be like the last nehantists update ¬¬

that was a baaaad release!

edit:
or at least for the time being, maybe it'll make sense in the near future!

Dernière modification par Gabriel_Caetano (23-11-2011 18:04:16)

#5 23-11-2011 18:05:03

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

....im not really a big fan of nehantists in the first place, so it was bad on many levels for me lol

#6 23-11-2011 18:14:24

Nessaj
Guémélite

Stallion1990 a écrit :

....im not really a big fan of nehantists in the first place, so it was bad on many levels for me lol

I'm a big fan of nehantists, and I love some of them, I could also marry Ardrakar or The Shadow if I could xD

That update was lacking lots of things, like synergy or variation, also only demons got improved (a bit).

And this is not what I expect for you, I hope your next releases (Kotoba/Zil) be something relevant that all you like to use on your decks.

Dernière modification par Nessaj (23-11-2011 18:15:01)

Evil is just a point of view >)

#7 23-11-2011 18:14:46

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Stallion1990 a écrit :

+1

#8 23-11-2011 19:15:15

Limestone
Solarian

I agree with gabriel, Zil marauder need a little boost and of course shadow mage as well, lacking one more mage.

But unfortunately next week wud likely be kotoba crow-tsoutai update or maybe some little mix with demon hunter. Kotoba castes are really not on par with other caste since last year in terms of update xD

I wish you a good marauder release gabriel smile
oh btw, telendar would likely be noz right now since he was handed to pytha, maybe he will receive a portion of noz arts/draconic power if in case he'll make his return  can't wait on that too xD

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#9 23-11-2011 19:21:08

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

They could get someone to replace the  shadow or Abobination with a bonus like Saphira, it would make my life even easier..
I'm been eating all zill marauder for breakfast with Dazzle..

#10 23-11-2011 19:39:31

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

They could get someone to replace the  shadow or Abobination with a bonus like Saphira, it would make my life even easier..

¬¬
let me get my hands on you!

XD

#11 23-11-2011 19:46:03

Gardien

Gabriel_Caetano a écrit :
Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

¬¬
let me get my hands on you!

XD

^.^

Nah serius, I don't knwo why but every zill marauder player I play aganst even if I start first and send Saphira at the first turn dont get the tip of what's gona happen...

#12 23-11-2011 20:00:30

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Well currently ive been eating both Zill Marauder and Nomad Eclipse for lunch with my Kotoba warriors, but I have been getting lucky lately, so maybe thats partly it.  Also, Iro almost always kills a character on his turn bonus so thats always nice

#13 23-11-2011 20:05:53

Gardien

Stallion1990 a écrit :

Well currently ive been eating both Zill Marauder and Nomad Eclipse for lunch with my Kotoba warriors, but I have been getting lucky lately, so maybe thats partly it.  Also, Iro almost always kills a character on his turn bonus so thats always nice

Well, Kotoba is also one I'm winning 9 and a half in 10 with my Immortals. It's just a matter of using Dazzle.

Dazzle is just unstopable for Beatdown/equiping decks.  I mean, see a match I had aganst a Kotoba, turn 1 he send Iro aganst Kebeck I start with clumsiness and Dazzle in hand.. He uses Waki + Kensensei, I use Clumsiness + Dazzle..

Even if I had only Dazzle, I would have stole all his damage and Kensensei would have given him nothing.

The only prolem with Dazzle is that take space of the LD on my decks so I had some dificult on mirror matchs.

#14 24-11-2011 05:34:51

Anihilate
Solarian

Nomads and sap hearts are top tier, we get it....
I haven't stepped foot into elo for months XD

The scenario seems to either a masterpiece of coincidence, or, a series of planned changes.

Older cards outside of Void and A New Start are slowly,but surely, being replaced with variants, or having something that just trumps older cards completely.

The only cards from act 1 still in demand are Assassination, Dagger Master, Void, ANS, the parts to LB3, Fireballs, and The Last Word. Older caste members are being replaced, older cards are being replaced, if not by an altered clone, than by a completely different effect that has better synergies with the known strategies of the decks.

Feerik has started observing the amnezy tournament, and the decks played.
Released Act Boosters, integrating the new weekly cards with act 4 until act 5 is complete, with more powerful updates being released, older acts are seldom bought.

Even in the story, character's that powered old school decks are dead, incapacitated, or just nowhere to be found.
Prophet is dead.
The Shadow is a Nehantist.
Telendar was in trouble with the noz (haven't deciphered up to the "Sentence" update)
Marlok is no longer a Golem.

So, the character's that would be unplayable if the game followed the story are
Telendar
Golemarlok
Anreya
Prophet
Kounok
Akutsai
Abyssien
The Shadow
Councilor Ishaia
Angelica

Respectively Replaced by:

Saphyra The Zil
Marlok The Repentant
Archmage Anreya
Kounok The Prophet
-Tsoutai built into other castes
Abyssien The Devourer
The Shadow, Lady of the Nehant
Doyen Verace- Councilor (I tend to call him, Phoenix Wright- Attourney)
-No one really used her anyway XD

Also, the staff needs to realize that releasing overpowered special cards will scare away new players:
Suggested Itinerary
Fame of the Winners
Crystal Stone
Grand Sorcerer's Wand
Scragh(Tired of seeing him already -_-)
Amnezy's Pint
Illusory Cloak
Alchemical Golem

As well as WTF releases:
Sol'Ra Avatar

The problem with the Mythical cards, is that there is absolutely nothing that can compare in quality to their effects. Even though they are unique, many are permanent's and/or give an extremely large advantage.

There is absolutely no way to obtain these cards after their events, and I'd hate to say it, but paying players during those event's were the only ones who were able to get those cards without inconveniencing themselves, making the overall moral of the community, question and frown upon many of the actions taken by the staff and dev team.

Temporary sales are all good and well, but, a business can't thrive if all of it's customers are only temporary.

EDIT:
As for suggestions when it comes to guild releases, I'm a Nuetral Evil kinda guy, so, non-caste mercenaries that actually do what mercenaries were meant to, BE GOOD FILLER CHARACTERS =_=
I'm tired of Using Eternal to fill in for decks that I can't decide on a character/can't afford the desired character.

Release some plausible Nehantists.
NO MORE CORRUPTIONS. Releasing a mage-warrior that has good synergy with Dimizar and Amidaraxar would be nice. Iron mask is Azaram, so bleh.
Decide on the roles each class plays, and work along those lines. Nehantist effects are spread out EVERYWHERE, making it hard to carry a single idea without wasting effects.
What's the point of having a mage that buff's warriors with two other mages?
Their flow is very dynamic, but to the point that it shakes itself apart.

I'm actually happy with Azaram, but, the actions and items released are very forced, and slow played given the characters and cards that were already out.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (24-11-2011 05:46:13)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#15 24-11-2011 16:56:56

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Anihilate a écrit :

Nomads and sap hearts are top tier, we get it....
I haven't stepped foot into elo for months XD

The scenario seems to either a masterpiece of coincidence, or, a series of planned changes.

Older cards outside of Void and A New Start are slowly,but surely, being replaced with variants, or having something that just trumps older cards completely.

The only cards from act 1 still in demand are Assassination, Dagger Master, Void, ANS, the parts to LB3, Fireballs, and The Last Word. Older caste members are being replaced, older cards are being replaced, if not by an altered clone, than by a completely different effect that has better synergies with the known strategies of the decks.

Feerik has started observing the amnezy tournament, and the decks played.
Released Act Boosters, integrating the new weekly cards with act 4 until act 5 is complete, with more powerful updates being released, older acts are seldom bought.

Even in the story, character's that powered old school decks are dead, incapacitated, or just nowhere to be found.
Prophet is dead.
The Shadow is a Nehantist.
Telendar was in trouble with the noz (haven't deciphered up to the "Sentence" update)
Marlok is no longer a Golem.

Telendar
Golemarlok
Anreya
Prophet
Kounok
Akutsai
Abyssien
The Shadow
Councilor Ishaia
Angelica

Saphyra The Zil
Marlok The Repentant
Archmage Anreya
Kounok The Prophet
Abyssien The Devourer

Also, the staff needs to realize that releasing overpowered special cards will scare away new players:
Suggested Itinerary
Fame of the Winners
Crystal Stone
Grand Sorcerer's Wand
Scragh(Tired of seeing him already -_-)
Amnezy's Pint
Illusory Cloak
Alchemical Golem

As well as WTF releases:
Sol'Ra Avatar

The problem with the Mythical cards, is that there is absolutely nothing that can compare in quality to their effects. Even though they are unique, many are permanent's and/or give an extremely large advantage.

There is absolutely no way to obtain these cards after their events, and I'd hate to say it, but paying players during those event's were the only ones who were able to get those cards without inconveniencing themselves, making the overall moral of the community, question and frown upon many of the actions taken by the staff and dev team.

Temporary sales are all good and well, but, a business can't thrive if all of it's customers are only temporary.

EDIT:
As for suggestions when it comes to guild releases, I'm a Nuetral Evil kinda guy, so, non-caste mercenaries that actually do what mercenaries were meant to, BE GOOD FILLER CHARACTERS =_=
I'm tired of Using Eternal to fill in for decks that I can't decide on a character/can't afford the desired character.

Release some plausible Nehantists.
NO MORE CORRUPTIONS. Releasing a mage-warrior that has good synergy with Dimizar and Amidaraxar would be nice. Iron mask is Azaram, so bleh.
Decide on the roles each class plays, and work along those lines. Nehantist effects are spread out EVERYWHERE, making it hard to carry a single idea without wasting effects.
What's the point of having a mage that buff's warriors with two other mages?
Their flow is very dynamic, but to the point that it shakes itself apart.

I'm actually happy with Azaram, but, the actions and items released are very forced, and slow played given the characters and cards that were already out.

WOW anihilate, you neutral evil SOAB! Thanks for this great impression you shared with us! I was making coffee now and thinking about golemarlok: back in the day, before saphyra the zil and before i could even think about getting my hands on an abomination, i used my favourite half-golem as a filler with telendar and shadow, and although the deck just lacked a bit of synergy, it was fun to surprise my opponents with certain moves (like scroll of immobility +elfine bow). I miss a good warrior aproech to zil too, even though i love marauders, and the pack is just too cheesy for me. ^^

#16 24-11-2011 21:19:08

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Heyyyyy I love my Pack deck....except against Mages, especially Compendium

#17 24-11-2011 23:43:17

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Anihilate a écrit :

Telendar
Golemarlok
Anreya
Prophet
Kounok
Akutsai
Abyssien
The Shadow
Councilor Ishaia
Angelica

Saphyra The Zil
Marlok The Repentant
Archmage Anreya
Kounok The Prophet
Abyssien The Devourer

i disagree, the shadow was not replaced, its a complete different character for another guild! Golemarlok was not replaced, cause the repentant is no longer a warrior and he is a courtesan.  Ishaia is always used with Doyen so there is no replacement but super buff for the courtesans, and lets not talk  even about the prophets... Anryena, Abbyssien and Toran had to be replaced, they where to old and had no functionality in the future.

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#18 25-11-2011 05:08:42

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Santuros a écrit :
Anihilate a écrit :

Telendar
Golemarlok
Anreya
Prophet
Kounok
Akutsai
Abyssien
The Shadow
Councilor Ishaia
Angelica

Saphyra The Zil
Marlok The Repentant
Archmage Anreya
Kounok The Prophet
Abyssien The Devourer

i disagree, the shadow was not replaced, its a complete different character for another guild! Golemarlok was not replaced, cause the repentant is no longer a warrior and he is a courtesan.  Ishaia is always used with Doyen so there is no replacement but super buff for the courtesans, and lets not talk  even about the prophets... Anryena, Abbyssien and Toran had to be replaced, they where to old and had no functionality in the future.

He meant story-wise.  The Shadow is now a Nehant, Marlok is no longer half-golem, and Ishaia was assassinated.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#19 26-11-2011 03:59:48

Anihilate
Solarian

MrLordi92 a écrit :

He meant story-wise.  The Shadow is now a Nehant, Marlok is no longer half-golem, and Ishaia was assassinated.

^

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

Pied de page des forums