Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-11-2011 12:50:42

Nessaj
Guémélite

Sap Heart Caste - Shapeshifters

Hi people,

My proposal is for a new Sap Heart caste, the shapeshifters. It will be about shifting and changing stats. It's based on using cards to shift to other forms, then getting different buffs depending on your opponent. If you have 2 shapeshifting cards attached, you can change forms in the beggining of each fight.
For example: I have a defensive and an offensive form cards attached to my shapeshifter, so in the beggining of his fights, depending on the opponent I will fight I can choose one of the two forms to go.

Just to make clear, you shift and it's permanent, but in the beggining of each fight you can change your forms if you have the correct cards attached, and shifting doesn't make it to discard.

Of course some cards may be subjected to balancing, or if you think the names are weird, you can suggest changes, but I hope you all like the idea

Peace.

Teddy Bear
Lv:3
Guild:Sap Heart
Race:Beast
Class:Warrior
Rarity:Uncommon

Esp:1
Atk:4/6
Def:5
HP:16

Gains chain if you play an armor.
Turns: 1 and 4: Defense +2.
All your other Sap Heart characters gains Defense +1. All your Other Shapeshifter characters gains an extra Defense +1.
Everytime a Shapeshifter in your team receives damage, 30% of the damage is transfered to Teddy Bear.

Tutaha << First half of my nick in-game xD
Lv:4
Race:Elfine
Rarity:Rare

Atk:6/9
Def:2
HP:14

Shapeshifter
Gains chain if you play a weapon.
Turns 1, 3 and 5: Attack +1 and Defense +1.
Your shapeshifters gain chain when they play any Shapeshifter card. In the end of each of his fights, all your Sap Heart characters heals 1 HP.

Ronesvaldo

Atk:6/8
Def:2
HP:14

Shapeshifter
Gains chain if you play a jewel.
Turns 2, 4 and 6: Spirit +1 and Defense +1.

Moonlight
Type:Action
Class:None
Race:None
Effect:Shapeshifter. In the beggining of each fight, you can become the Moonwolf, receive Attack +3 and can use marauder cards.
Permanent.

Sun Feathers
Effect:Shapeshifter. In the beggining of each fight, you can become the Sunbird, receive Spirit +3 and can use nature spells.
Permanent.

Brother Bear's Paw
Effect:Shapeshifter. In the beggining of each fight, you can become the Wildbear, receive defense +3 and all physical and magical damage taken is reduced by 1.
Permanent.

Seeds of Life
Effect:Shapeshifter. In the beggining of each fight, you can become the Lifeplant, receive Spirit +1, Defense +1, HP +1 and you can use theurgies.
Permanent.

Brother Bear
Effect:Elfine: This card becomes a pet. All physical and magical damage taken is reduced by 1.
Chain.

Wolf Teeth
Class:Marauder
Rarity:Common
Effect:Shapeshifter. Attack +2/3 until the end of this fight. Everytime you deal physical damage, your opponent loses 1 Defense.
Permanent.

Hard Skin of the Bear
Type:Item / Armor
Effect:Defense +1. Shapeshifter: Your current and max health are increased by 2. In the beggining of the turn, you gain Spirit +1 if the opponent is a mage or a priest and Defense +1 if the opponent is a warrior or marauder.
Activates immediatly.

Sunburn
Type:Nature Spell
Class:Mage
Effect:You cause X magic damage, where X is your spirit value +3. Attach this card to the opponent, he loses 1 health and you gain 1 health in the end of each turn he plays.
Permanent.

Faith of Mother Nature
Type:Theurgy
Guild:None
Class:Priest
Effect:All your priests receive Spirit +1 and Defense +1. Shapeshifter: All your shapeshifter caracters gain 1 health everytime they take damage.
Permanent.

Master Shapeshifter
Effect:Shapeshifter. Choose one of your shapeshifters and attach this card to him. Everytime he shifts, he gains Attack +0/1 and Defense +1 until the end of the game.

Living Weapon
Type:Item / Weapon / Spear
Class:Warrior/Mage
Effect:Attack +2 and Spirit +1. Shapeshifter: Additional Attack +1 and Spirit +1 until the end of the turn if he shifts.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#2 23-11-2011 06:24:58

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Re : Sap Heart Caste - Shapeshifters

I'm also a fan Sap guild. Sound interesting for "shaftshift" concept and your card seem to be OK.. however i don't know about the balance..

why I think this concept is interesting? because
you make me think of many kind characters big_smile such as wolf(already have), elfine,  owl, bat , night jessamine ... which become stronger in the night (same as Night Stalker in DotA)

This is the expand your idea.. also "shaftshift" I will change to "nightshade"

The rising moon (Action card)
ability: All "nightshade" At+2 and the field become night. duration 3 turn.

For the character I suggest to all "Marauder" class

"Elfine"
Rarity:..

Sp:1
At:4/6
Df:2
Hp:15

Nightshade
Gains chain if you play Bow (it should have a new Bow for this character).
Turns: 1, 3, 5: At +2.
If "The rising moon" is activates, "Elfine" change appearance and get following:
At+1, Df+1, Sp+1 until "the rising moon" is not in field. At the end of this fight, an opposing character out of combat take the direct damage which equal to "Elfine"'s the physical damage can do this turn.

"Bat"
Race:Beast

Sp:0
At:6/8
Df:2
Hp:14

Nightshade
Turns 3,4 : At +2.
If "The rising moon" is activates, "Bat" change appearance and get following:
Your physical damage become direct damage. At the end of this turn, all opposing characters have Df-1 until "The rising moon" is not in field.

"Night jessamine"
Race:Nature guemelite

Sp:3
At:0/3
Df:1
Hp:16

Nightshade
At the end of this fight, the opposing character take 3 direct damage.
Turns: 1, 2:  Df+2.
If "The rising moon" is activates, "Night jessamine" change appearance and get following:
All opposing characters have At-2 until "the rising moon" is not in field . Your Sp=0 and At + 2*x which x equal your spirit until "the rising moon" is not in field . At the end of this fight, heal 2 health point.

And the last. (More a little bit big_smile)

The downing moon (Action card, unique)
ability: If "the rising moon" is in the field, remove it out of game and all your "Nightshade" gain At+3, Sp+2 and all damage (any damage) in this turn become magic damage (including opponent). Chain. (for combo "The downing moon"+ the second "the rising moon" it is pretty good big_smile especially with "Night jessamine").

(Sry for my english)

#3 23-11-2011 12:57:00

Nessaj
Guémélite

Re : Sap Heart Caste - Shapeshifters

Cool, man.

I think you got the main idea, that is about to use cards to do different things on different situation. That's how shapeshifters work to adapt to the situation.

Also to make it like day/night can be cool, like an elfine or human can become a werewolf at night, etc.

Dernière modification par Nessaj (26-11-2011 03:50:44)

Evil is just a point of view >)

Pied de page des forums