Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-11-2011 23:38:08

Rod
Ptit nouveau

Skyward Boots activating Dhan's invulnerability?

I played against a guy who was equipping Dhan with Skyward Boots and Dhan became impossible to kill because the boots were activating his invulnerability. I still won the match because I removed Skyward Boots with clumsiness, but I do think this must be a bug he is exploiting...

Dhan's invulnerability is not an order bonus, so it shouldn't be activated by things that activate a character's order bonus right?

Dernière modification par Rod (22-11-2011 00:28:03)

#2 22-11-2011 04:38:40

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Skyward Boots activating Dhan's invulnerability?

His invulnerability is static, right?  He has a 1/3 chance to ignore damage.  The odds were in his favor.  It happens.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 23-11-2011 10:44:31

Rod
Ptit nouveau

lol
The match had almost 20 rounds, only Dhan was alive, he was not playing any cards so he wouldn't lose by deck out and I had used A New Start.
Dhan's invulnerability activated every round he fought, that was more than 10 times in a row before I removed his Skyward Boots with clumsiness. As soon as I removed it, his invulnerability stopped activating for the first time in the match. It was not chance, it is a bug.

#4 23-11-2011 12:38:49

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Rod a écrit :

lol
The match had almost 20 rounds, only Dhan was alive, he was not playing any cards so he wouldn't lose by deck out and I had used A New Start.
Dhan's invulnerability activated every round he fought, that was more than 10 times in a row before I removed his Skyward Boots with clumsiness. As soon as I removed it, his invulnerability stopped activating for the first time in the match. It was not chance, it is a bug.

did he have a paladins hammer?

#5 23-11-2011 18:18:42

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Rod a écrit :

lol

It's possible it's a bug, but I don't see how it could be.  Order bonus and his invulnerability are not the same type of effect.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 23-11-2011 19:10:38

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

it is always possible that it simply activated every single round... I've rolled a 20 7 times in a row on a 20 side die before..

#7 23-11-2011 23:10:10

Rod
Ptit nouveau

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :
Rod a écrit :

lol

did he have a paladins hammer?

Yes he had Paladin's Hammer, although I hope you don't think I was confusing Dhan's invulnerability with the healing from Paladin's Hammer... They are very easy to tell apart.

#8 23-11-2011 23:13:06

Rod
Ptit nouveau

TheUnsane a écrit :

it is always possible that it simply activated every single round... I've rolled a 20 7 times in a row on a 20 side die before..

I sent the player a message after the fight and he admitted that it was bug. He answered after a few hours saying he "had just found it and then stopped using it". I pretended to believe, since I wouldn't discuss it further with him.

Dernière modification par Rod (23-11-2011 23:14:47)

#9 03-12-2011 01:28:05

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

i believe it could be true

i for once had the same bug with a different setting: every time i or (in two cases till now) my opponent played [card]Festivities[/card] all out of combat characters recieved their order bonus, but also triggered their at the end of combat abilities. in my case (deck) abbysien the devourer got his bonus spirit and def, but also healed up when my opponent had less than 4 cards in his hand.

so i think that your boots bug might be same, just on a single character.

I'm back to Pack

Pied de page des forums