Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-11-2011 02:21:53

Anihilate
Solarian

Nehantist's suggestion.

Since Void is going to open a can of whoop-ass, may as well make a suggestion about it.

Fun stuff <3

Imicubis1.png

Reall-A need to find out how to render pics without messing it all up.
Description? Purple Kronhan big_smile

imicubus2.png

Description: The Nehantist's G symbols on him starting to char (IE [card]Demon May Rise[/card])

Needs 2 [card]Demonic Affliction[/card]

imicubus3.png

Description: Demon armor, only head exposed, horns and hair styled similar to Ripper and Azaram, except with purple flames and piercing white glints in his eyes.

Needs 1 [card]Demon May Rise[/card] and 1 [card]Demonic Portal[/card]

Initiative=0 means that you'll always go second, meaning Your opponent gets to play a free card against it turn 1.

EDIT
Imicubus
Demon
Warrior
lv: 3
Spr: 2
Attack: 5/10
Def: 3
Hp:14
Initiative=0
Your other characters come into play tapped.
Your other character's Max health is reduced by 4 at the end of the fight.
Turn 1 and 4: Attack +4/+0
Turn 2 and 5: -X/2 magic damage, where X is Imicunus' defense.
Turn 3 and 6: Choose 1 character, deals X direct damage to the opposing character, where X is the selected character's min attack. Does not conduct a normal attack this turn.

Notes:
His order 2 and 5 are retroactive, and function the same way for level 1 and 2.
His order 3 and 5 stop his regular attack.
He now reduces the health of your other nehantists to a fragile number.
He does Tap at the end of the round, so after turn 1, your other characters can battle, have reduced health, and selecting him over and over will reduce your character's maximum health (the opposite of a nomad/sap increase. They can't be healed passed Max health + his penalty)

void.png

Locked unless you have.
Nehant worshiper trophy
"Break the First chain" and any other event cards along these lines (There are 3 chains it seems) in your library.

Edit:
Should read
The Void
Lv4(max)
Demon
Warrior-Mage
Spr:6
Attack: 6/6
Defense:6
Health:15
Initiative=0
Your other character's come into play tapped.
Does not untap at the end of the fight.
Can only play Fire and Nehantic spells. All active "Corruption" spells are discarded at the end of the turn.
Gain Chain if you play a Nehantic spell.
When "The Void" Dies, your other characters take X direct damage, where X is the turn number x5
Turns 1,2,3 and 4:
Activates your out of combat character's turn bonuses. Deals X direct damage at the start of the fight where X is "The Void"'s printed min attack.

Why do I consider it balanced?
The most damage he can deal from his order is 6.
Corruptions are not permanent.
He's limited to Corruption of the soul, fireball, and RoD for damage.
Increasing his attack does nothing.
After turn 3, your other characters will die immediately  if he dies (the only nehantist with more than 15 Health is the fallen)
Like all self damaging effects, the damage he deals to your character's will count towards your opponent's score.

So, in essence, Void is a boss battle. What it does exactly, depends on the characters he'll kill if he dies, and when he dies, it will be impossible to win by points.

hammer1.png

hammer2.png

Hammer lv2 should read:
Nehant's Hammer
Lv2
Item weapon two handed~Unique
Spirit+1, Attack+1, Defense+1
Mage: Additional Attack+4
Warrior: Additional Spirit+1
Marauder:Inflicts 2 Direct damage to all opposing characters.
Permanent.
Activates immediately.

Wonder if this is worthy of the banhammer like the angry bird lol

EDIT: And Yes I'm being Selfish. Void+Azaram+ Amidaraxar= trolling.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (22-11-2011 05:02:01)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 21-11-2011 05:00:35

goscar
Guémélite

Re : Nehantist's suggestion.

Well thank God your not part of making up cards. >:|

But compare to stupid Angry Bird I like this better. Just Reduce spirit and defense by 1.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#3 21-11-2011 05:02:23

Anihilate
Solarian

lol no.
It has no damage reduction, only chains nehant spells, and essentially Has to fight every turn until it dies. The longer it takes to gank, the weaker the other two character's come into play.

#4 21-11-2011 12:41:23

Nessaj
Guémélite

Void is a lot cool. You activate other people's order bonus, and as you said, the more he takes to die, the weaker will be your other characters when they come into play.

Void + The Shadow, Lady of the Nehant and Dimizar FTW

Evil is just a point of view >)

#5 22-11-2011 04:17:33

Anihilate
Solarian

LOL I accidentally made the third character for a working HD/WOD

Yea, I should probably edit it to prevent healing to itself though. It's got solid defenses and can use mage and warrior defense cards, as well as attack cards.

I thought of Voids effect because of the description on the last nehantist release.

It's a Jealous creature that doesn't like others stealing it's spotlight.
So, making it kill your other character's in return for it being the only character to battle, seemed pretty good. The Direct damage should be increased against your other characters to the point of killing them actually...One Monster show :3

Editing the main to make notes about Imicubus and void and to why he can be killed in certain instances, making him no more difficult to beat than Ishaia or Doyen, I'm also tweaking their effects, the new information will be in the subtext.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (22-11-2011 05:05:34)

Pied de page des forums