Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-11-2011 03:22:44

Anihilate
Solarian

FHF Presents: A non hydra Production

So, with the newest of the nehants, I found Azaram to be THE beatstick of the nehantists.

2 Rules For this deck, and I follow them without hesitation.

Never fight Corruption Nehantists
Never fight Discard

CB3dEySc.png

TrLGAZG4.png
LXyLkGeS.png

Current

Actions: 8

2 [card]Dark Fury[/card]
1 [card]Festivities[/card]
1 [card]Dissdence[/card]
1 [card]Storm[/card]
1 [card]Capturing the enemy[/card]
1 [card]Assassination[/card]
1 [card]Offensive[/card]

Spells:8
3 [card]Demonic Portal[/card]
2 [card]Demon May Rise[/card]
3 [card]Perversion[/card]

Items:4
2 [card]The Dagger of Sufferance[/card]
1 [card]The Forbidden Book[/card]
1 [card]Nehant's Shield[/card]
Changes needed
-1 Dark Fury
+1 Assassination

I don't feel too keen on just vomiting out how it works, but the baseline should be fairly obvious.

The deck isn't the reason I lose with it, which is the sad part, I make a human error and get stomped for it lol

Against Powder bombs, using The Forbidden Book on a 0 or less health character is giving a trollface (since it's a suicide 90% of the time)

2 characters are always guaranteed their order.

Festivities:
-Azaram: Attack+2, AoE Heal 2
-Amidaraxar: Azaram gains permanent attack +1, AoE heals 2
-Dimizar: Azaram gains permanent attack +1, Attack +2 until the end of the next turn.

Storm:
-Dimizar takes no damage.
-Can be used more confidently on Dimizar's order
-adds non-spell damage to assist in an attack if chained to Demonic Portal

Dernière modification par Anihilate (15-04-2013 16:58:16)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 19-11-2011 04:35:31

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

Re : FHF Presents: A non hydra Production

nice concept... but 3 daggers... they suck for mages.... also wtf is fhf?

#3 19-11-2011 05:05:36

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

i kinda like the idea^^

the main weakness in my opinion is that once your [card]Azaram[/card] is dead, especialy in the first 4 turns, you might as well concede.

also since you're building up on [card]Demonic Portal[/card] you might kick the [card]Assassination[/card] and the 2 [card]Dark Fury[/card]s for 3 [card]Enslavement[/card]s. sure it limits him to be only able to play the daggers but that's all he's gonna need if you take that approach. they are chainable and the bonus is permanent, the only bad thing is that since [card]Azaram[/card] is your only demon, that only your mages will be able to play that action for him.

alternatively you might consider [card]It is Time[/card] to trigger your order on demand since that's your only way of survival, i mean the heal from [card]Dimizar[/card], besides [card]Perversion[/card].

yet you can still pull some stuff of with a well timed [card]The Forbidden Book[/card] or a [card]Dissidence[/card] to get a turn to breathe.

I'm back to Pack

#4 19-11-2011 15:17:07

Anihilate
Solarian

FHF= Fog Hydra Fanatic *bows*

3 Daggers=Better Chance to Draw. Can mill at least 1 if I need to draw an extra card.

Azaram is Extremely hard to 1 hit, and whatever goes against him on an offensive basis within the first 3 turns, usually dies, or is only left with 1-2 hp (Exception for nomads. Immortals stick around 5 without Solaris)
Incredibly enough, the first time Azaram battles, his attack before cards is 12/13, 13/14 against mages. Assassination+Dagger= 17/18-18/19, so, as I said, anything playing offensively enough to kill him (He's got bigger stats than inferno on turn 2 btw) is usually dead.

Most folks strike at Dimizar on their initiative, because Dimizar is a crutch. I'd easily Replace him with Inferno, and he's not really -necessary- for the group.

Enslavements won't work worth a twat, they'd only be useful with Amidaraxar, and only because his base attack is 5/7 w/dimizar bonus.

-1 dark fury, +1 Assassination, the problem is getting that assassination -_-

Dark fury+Offensive T4 on Azaram

1 Dagger high health. +2(Dagger)+1(order)+1(Dimizar)+2(Dark Fury)+2(Offensive)= 16/17 Attack +3 Direct Damage if Janken is won.

Demon May Rise Handles Physical attack decks with little effort, even if Azaram is dead, your super-duper-one-shot-attack is now mine :3, It also Stomps out Living nature, and the Chain for Hypnotic Melody.

It is Time is a terrible idea.If Dimizar is in battle off of his order, he's better off attacking,negating, or storming. My order's cover 1 through 6, so in the first 3 rounds I'm guaranteed 2 orders, in the second 3 rounds I'm guaranteed 1.

I'll write more later, gotta go.

Edit:
Just smashed scragh for the shield with this,only Dimizar dead, I'm a happy Hydra XD

The event shield is win. 6 defense after playing a dagger. SUPER HAPPY :3

Dernière modification par Anihilate (19-11-2011 21:23:49)

#5 19-11-2011 23:32:25

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

yea just played against someone with the event sheild and was gonna suggest it... the wording is a little weird i thought the thing jumped around since it uses the term fight, instead of game or match... i thought the thing would jump to a random warrior every time the characters fight making it the most useless piece of crap ever, lol...

I've been thinkin of makin a deck with Azaram and the shadow kinda half beatdown half wod... not sure if the wod concept is effective if done halfassed though...

#6 20-11-2011 00:02:18

Anihilate
Solarian

wod?

#7 20-11-2011 04:53:36

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

without draw.

#8 20-11-2011 19:03:11

Anihilate
Solarian

I usually call that strategy HD (hand Deny). It's not something that can easily be done with a cross strategy, the base cards for the deck become more  inconvenient than anything.

#9 20-11-2011 19:16:33

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

I never thought there was enough to really utilize it (Hand Denial).

I find [card]It's All Fun and Games...[/card] [card]...Until Someone Gets Hurt[/card] are too weak to be used, and that just leaves [card]Break the Ties[/card], The Nehant Shadow, and [card]Hate[/card].  It's more of a secondary thing in a Nehant Marauder deck.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#10 20-11-2011 19:54:06

Anihilate
Solarian

Just stick [card]Cutting all ties[/card] and [card]It is Time[/card] in a beat down that uses The Shadow, and at least 1 other character that can cast it.
It buys time while picking away at the opposing players.
Pure hand deny only mauls circus, otherwise it gets picked at faster than anything.

Pied de page des forums