Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-11-2011 13:41:23

exlibris
Ptit nouveau

Scragh

Hi.

Just played against Scragh lvl 2 for the first time and it reads "character suffers less 9 damage minus X, where X is the current turn" or something like this.

It does not say everytime the character suffers damage.

I was playing pirate marauders and it was turn 7. Had a 8/11 character. Played 2 infernal crickets. He was at 13 life. 1st cricket resolves 12 life, so far so good, 2nd cricket 11 life (according to text it should be 9 life), attack takes 4 damage (Scragh defense = 2).

Either it's a text problem or an issue with multiple attacks.
Just to keep you guys up to date.

Thanks, keep it up.

#2 18-11-2011 17:01:48

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Scragh

I think it's a text problem.  I think Scragh lowers the damage each time he's hit.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 20-11-2011 07:54:43

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

hmmm -9 damage on 7 turn, i dont have that card and i dont need it but its just that

9 - 7 = 2 so infernal is 3 so you got 1 damage and again with the infernal so you got another 1 dammage, then he attack 2 def + the effect of -2 damage his attack is originally 8 and your defence and effect is 4 then you receive 4 damage

Infernal = 3 damage
effect = -2 damage
[card] damage receive = 1 damage [/card]

Infernal = 3 damage
effect = -2 damage
[card]damage receive = 1 damage[/card]

He attack = 8 damage
def = 2
effect = -2 damage
[card]damage receive = 4 damage[/card]

Dernière modification par ZeroClass (20-11-2011 07:55:17)

#4 20-11-2011 14:06:20

Tempest Poet
Habitant de Guem

The wording is quite correct in my opinion.

It clearly says that the damage he is suffering is reduced by X. This effect applies to every single source dealing damage to him (i.e. direct dmg, magical damage, multiple attacks etc).

To let it work like you maybe thought it does it should be somehting like:

"Each Turn, Scragh prevents (the first) X Damage, where X equals 9 minus the current turn number."

But in all honesty, i would prefer having him my kind of effect. This wouldn't be as badass as it is now wink

#5 20-11-2011 20:35:27

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

exlibris a écrit :

Hi.

Just played against Scragh lvl 2 for the first time and it reads "character suffers less 9 damage minus X, where X is the current turn" or something like this.

It does not say everytime the character suffers damage.

I was playing pirate marauders and it was turn 7. Had a 8/11 character. Played 2 infernal crickets. He was at 13 life. 1st cricket resolves 12 life, so far so good, 2nd cricket 11 life (according to text it should be 9 life), attack takes 4 damage (Scragh defense = 2).

Either it's a text problem or an issue with multiple attacks.
Just to keep you guys up to date.

Thanks, keep it up.

The fact is that effect is gonna reduce damage for every time you try to attack or reduce his health, so if you are gonna multiple times in one turn, all those attacks are gonna be reduce by its effects

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#6 21-11-2011 13:32:48

exlibris
Ptit nouveau

Yes but it's not explicit.
It should read everytime it is dealt damage IMO.

One can understand that total damage in that turn is reduced by X.
I thought so. And I've talked to people who understood that as well.

#7 22-11-2011 11:57:11

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

I also understand by the card wording that the amount of damage he reduces should low everyturn, not caring if he his hit that turn or not. This card is too bugged, I had time when on turn 9 I hit him for 12 points of damage, alredy discounting armor and Good jorus he had equipped, and he took 1 damage.

#8 22-11-2011 17:41:54

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

exlibris a écrit :

Yes but it's not explicit.
It should read everytime it is dealt damage IMO.

One can understand that total damage in that turn is reduced by X.
I thought so. And I've talked to people who understood that as well.

When you have a character with 5 in def, it is not said that each time you deals physical damages, this reduce the damages done.
Take this ability as a def or spirit boost (it works also with direct damages....)

Dernière modification par Zurga (22-11-2011 17:42:10)

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums