Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 17-11-2011 02:25:25

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : Shadow deck core cards

soulst3al3r a écrit :

God I hate shadow decks...lol jsut had to say it

why not play hook then or demonize em that turns them into losers XD

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#27 19-11-2011 10:30:28

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

MrLordi92 a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

My plan is to use [card]Mekarmor[/card] on shadow so she can chain the shadow zil spells btw golemarlok can use the turned to the shadow side since he aint a shadow guemlite but he can use the other spells though

The Mekarmor idea could work, but it seems too tough to set it up and use it for more than one turn.  It doesn't chain itself, so you waste a turn playing it.  The Shadow's defensive skills aren't exactly stellar, so it's likely she dies the next turn, and you get value out of that move only once.

I tried it but it's too slow, but must admit, I got it in the 2nd turn one time, and shadow raped from there!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#28 19-11-2011 10:34:01

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

jackal19 a écrit :

oh yes [card]Break the first chain[/card] is great for this deck since abyssien can have a insane spirit XD

Correct me if i'm wrong Break the chain clearly states "spell nehantic" and none of the shaaows guems are spell nehantic, so how can this card be used unless it's a bug?

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#29 19-11-2011 11:05:54

jackal19
Gardien

CAPTUSA a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

oh yes [card]Break the first chain[/card] is great for this deck since abyssien can have a insane spirit XD

Correct me if i'm wrong Break the chain clearly states "spell nehantic" and none of the shaaows guems are spell nehantic, so how can this card be used unless it's a bug?

its non affiliated they can use it if theyre mage its the first nehantic spell out of the nehants guild

-Frederica Bernkastel

#30 23-11-2011 22:06:22

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

hi there,
trying to build one of those decks myself right now, but i'm missing the core cards D:

i got Abyssen lvl 3 and Kuraying... but i still hope to find (or open) 2 more Stealing the Spotlight to make Kuraying playable cuz i think he lacks too much at lvl 2 -.-

also i still miss out on TttS, Cloneing and the Shadow D:
so i run Salem, 3 Panic and 3 Look away instead right now... kind of works and also got the death due to an empty deck option that way, but then again Salem has only 1 spirit and most spells are truely wasted on him... so yeah. should i play with this or continue playing my other deck until i can afford the missing cards?
and also; which cards of the missing one should i rather buy first? i guess its TttS> The Shadow> Cloneing but then again each card is priced between 11 and 40k

new to the shadowside but i kinda like it already^^

i just started off this game and got a complete The Pack deck ready to play, but i was looking into some stuff with spells (why i'm in this thread) and probably craftsman next. (but i really dont know what to play there right now since there are like 8 different "working" variants out there right now)

I'm back to Pack

#31 23-11-2011 23:54:36

arrobaking
Habitant de Guem

I have been using this deck almost since kurayang was printed and i belive that I can give you some advices of cards that work really great but people dont use often

[card]static charge[/card] since this is a slow deck, on turn one TttDS + static charge it`s a 5-7-9 magic damage that alows you to physical atack, but be sure to use thos spels in that order, or the static charge will activate before TttDS does and you will miss 2 magic damage per turn

[card]favor of the dawn[/card] a usefull chain for the shadow

[card]sinking[/card] could work in teh deck, its almost a break the first chain and alows you to tap an enemy character if used in 3rd turn (I belive that it only works wen used on the last untaped char, because it sais at the beginig of the turn, if a the beginign of the turn the char its already taped i dont know wat will hapen, have to test it), the deck lacks of damage spels so 1 or 2 wpuld be ok

[card]quintessence[/card] if using sinking static charge and mastery if you have it you will have nehant(break the last chain),shadow(all the main cards), draconic(than the sword), lightning (static charge), mental (mastery), earth (sinking), water (ilusory reflection) and if you use implosion or colision air that makes 8 spel tipes + the guem spel (if you run more than one quintessence) so almost always after round 3 it will heal 5-6 points and it can be chained since its a spell; so its quite usefull

La Furia De Guem Ftw!

#32 28-11-2011 14:15:09

jackal19
Gardien

I was planning of using the new weekly for shadow since it provides both spirit and defense best of all it chains

Dernière modification par jackal19 (28-11-2011 14:46:44)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#33 28-11-2011 21:35:39

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

jackal19 a écrit :

I was planning of using the new weekly for shadow since it provides both spirit and defense best of all it chains

i tried it as well... didnt seem to work for me. then again i'm still missing [card]The Shadow[/card], and hence run [card]Salem[/card] as a sub right now. might be worth it with her to let her chain cards every once in a game besides with [card]Reborn[/card]. let me know how it plays out in a "ready" version of the deck (as of now i only miss The Shadow) since i also have problems fitting any new cards in... if things go on as they are and no new shadow spells are coming i might consider kicking a [card]The Black Hand[/card] since the only use i find for it is the fact that i can chain it with [card]...than the Sword[/card] or [card]Illusory Reflection[/card] to make an normal attack. and the damage part of The Black Hand aint that amazing most of the time.

so yeah, tell me how it works out^^

I'm back to Pack

Pied de page des forums