Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-11-2011 11:09:49

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Shadow deck core cards

the title says it all i want to know what are the spells to be used in a shadow mage deck and pls no discard spells i prefer all out offense

Dernière modification par jackal19 (13-11-2011 11:21:20)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#2 13-11-2011 13:10:46

Limestone
Solarian

Re : Shadow deck core cards

My build used a mix of offense and defense and a little bit of harass..
well hope you like my old shadow built..

3x [card]Never lonely[/card] <- the main magic damage, and it's really hurts --"
3x [card]Turned to the shadow side[/card] <- damn this card is really mouthful to type
3x [card]The black hand[/card] <- backup magic damage, defense/offense, flexible card
3x [card]Cloning[/card] <- can cast double never lonely sometimes, very flexible! big_smile
3x [card]Than the sword[/card] <- 14/17 attack after TtTSS by kuraying? yes sir! (it will keeps getting better tho after the second and third fight with TtTSS, my max output was 30/33 big_smile)

Well that sums up the core..

Optional/Utility

1x [card]Reborn[/card] best with TtTSSed kuraying with black hand
2x [card]Treason[/card] kills guild based card
2x [card]Illusory reflection[/card] with your characters usually have 3 spirits  and up this will make you physically hard to kill, my record was 21 defense with abby
1x [card]Deliverance[/card] this really deck is prone to a bad draw so i use this and use it by abyssien makes him heal 4 health

That sums up my build, let me know if it works for you..

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#3 13-11-2011 14:40:52

jackal19
Gardien

okay thanks since i got beaten  to a pulp with a shadow deck i instantly loved the concept now the only problem is stealing the spotlight for kuraying since some d*&^bag is hoarding spotlight

-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 13-11-2011 14:44:07

Limestone
Solarian

jackal19 a écrit :

okay thanks since i got beaten  to a pulp with a shadow deck i instantly loved the concept now the only problem is stealing the spotlight for kuraying since some d*&^bag is hoarding spotlight

Lol, if you can't beat em join em, the shadow side gives it's followers cookies too big_smile

Yeah somebody just can't stop hoarding enough cards for money

#5 13-11-2011 14:47:33

jackal19
Gardien

Limestone a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

Lol, if you can't beat em join em, the shadow side gives it's followers cookies too big_smile

Yeah somebody just can't stop hoarding enough cards for money

money that is useless in TRW now the only problem is shadow since i have to sacrifice a dsh

Dernière modification par jackal19 (13-11-2011 14:48:25)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#6 13-11-2011 14:57:17

Limestone
Solarian

Yeah, just sacrifice that DSH if you sell the shadow another time it will gives you a decent profit

#7 13-11-2011 15:19:07

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

jackal19 a écrit :

It's been three weeks since I got my first stealing the spot light and only one was for sale, never saw another stealing the spotlight in the market since then.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (13-11-2011 15:20:05)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#8 13-11-2011 17:35:35

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

jackal19 a écrit :

same thing happend to me i was checkin the marketplace for 3 days over cheap ass card..

#9 13-11-2011 19:32:00

Nicklas
Voyageur

which charackters do u use for this decktype ?
abysser + what else ?=

#10 13-11-2011 21:43:08

Kuoto
Ptit nouveau

Hmmm I got my 3 [card]Stealing the Spotlight[/card] today lol. About 1700 crystal each tho. Just keep an eye on the marketplace, they pop up every once in a while.

Now to business:
I am leveling this deck myself now and here are my list and observations; hope it helps:

Abyssien the Devourer
Kuraying
Undecided about third Character (running The Shadow lvl 4 atm)

3x [card]Turned to the Shadow Side[/card]
3x [card]Never Lonely[/card]
3x [card]The Black Hand[/card]
2x [card]Cloning[/card]
2x [card]Ice Barrier[/card]
2x [card]Than the Sword[/card]
1x [card]Reborn[/card]
1x [card]Break the First Chain[/card] (for the damage pump)
3x Random assorted crap. Atm running [card]The Dagger of Sufferance[/card] for The Shadow, [card]Kiss of Death[/card] and 1 more [card]Stealing the Spotlight[/card] that I will need for Kuraying lvl3.

In essence it all boils down to bringing one or two of the demons out on the first round of turns and raping your opponent with little to no brain effort from your side. If TttSS didnt come up, you put pressure on the opponent using your vast shadow damage to force him into defensive choices.

[card]Turned to the Shadow Side[/card]: Cornerstone of the deck. The game becomes more demanding when its countered/removed before it can rape your oponent. 

[card]The Black Hand[/card], [card]Never Lonely[/card], [card]Than the Sword[/card]
All triple copies agreed as staple damage dealers for the deck.

[card]Reborn[/card]: To give that extra edge against pesky heavy hitters with 2+ spirit (Kararine and Co.) Allows The Shadow to oneshot people via Never lonely/Black hand. Superfun to Clone vs. Dragon Knigts with Chimera, buffed Aelide and the likes. big_smile

[card]Cloning[/card]: I dont know about 3 copies. I run 2 and I still see them more often in my opening hand (aka when they are useless) than I like to. Fun Fact that will piss your opponent off: if they try to use [card]Clumsiness[/card], [card]Good Fortune[/card], etc. to remove TttSS and you activate Cloning later, TttSS will come right back and make you wish there was an in-game chat system to gloat on.

[card]Suspicion of Treason[/card]: Nice card to slow / shut down guild decks, but in all honesty I am thinking I like [card]Dissidence[/card] better, even with the added cost of no chaining it.

[card]Illusory Reflection[/card]: I just like Ice Barrier more, I think it brings better sinergy into making the TttSS a killing beast.

Never thought of [card]Deliverance[/card]. I LIKE it.

The biggest problem I see on this deck is finding the third character. I am running The Shadow atm for high damage, Shadow Geuemelite and good Order Bonus sinergy with Abyssien, but I am not enjoying the fact that I am NEVER able to chain on her, thus getting the feeling that  I am not really getting her full potential.

I considered using a courtesan:

Lord Galmara (Shadow Guemelite) looked good, but I think I'll find the same issues as with The Shadow.

Councillor Ishaia is seeming more and more like the most suitable third choice, with the added value to [card]Manipulation[/card] and the boost to Ice Barrier. Also her 4 guilds, and not being a Guemelite (unaffected by Kuraying) I could add 3 select spells from the top tier: [card]Rain of Death[/card], [card]Drowning[/card], [card]Shadow Master[/card], [card]Lightning Bolts[/card] lvl3...

Any thoughts? Although I think I just talked myself into spending 250k crystals neutral

PS: dunno why I can't get Dissidence, Manipulation and Cloning to hotlink. Sorry sad

Dernière modification par Kuoto (14-11-2011 02:14:22)

#11 14-11-2011 01:41:46

artemis_fowl
Campeur

i got a stealing the spotlight for 1k today. XD

the best defense is also a good card for this deck, and so is with evil intentions.

#12 14-11-2011 07:26:58

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

artemis_fowl a écrit :

i got a stealing the spotlight for 1k today. XD

the best defense is also a good card for this deck, and so is with evil intentions.

there is one on the market now for 1.9k, not buying it for card, since the hoarder is the only one winning.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#13 14-11-2011 13:34:05

jackal19
Gardien

oh yes [card]Break the first chain[/card] is great for this deck since abyssien can have a insane spirit XD

Dernière modification par jackal19 (14-11-2011 13:35:00)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#14 15-11-2011 01:47:28

jackal19
Gardien

Okay after having a stake out i managed to get 3 spotlights since i dont have reborn i used [card]malefliction[/card] instead no deliverance so i put in [card]Break the first chain[/card] for extra dmg input im also wondering about the third character but ish is out of pic because she bores me and she weakens [card]never lonely[/card] a bit galmara is also out spirit wise while shadow well she cant chain unless i use [card]Mekarmor[/card] but that would be a waste of space

Dernière modification par jackal19 (15-11-2011 09:33:29)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#15 15-11-2011 05:20:53

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

jackal19 a écrit :

Okay after having a stake out i managed to get 3 spotlights...

Lucky.  I only managed to get one.  Granted, I did snag a lvl 2 Kuraying, so technically I got 2.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#16 15-11-2011 09:25:52

jackal19
Gardien

MrLordi92 a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

Okay after having a stake out i managed to get 3 spotlights...

Lucky.  I only managed to get one.  Granted, I did snag a lvl 2 Kuraying, so technically I got 2.

yep wasted an hour looking at the market

Dernière modification par jackal19 (15-11-2011 09:27:21)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#17 15-11-2011 10:20:39

Caitlyn
Guémélite

its expensive for a common card.. 1900 sad

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#18 15-11-2011 10:31:27

jackal19
Gardien

Caitlyn a écrit :

its expensive for a common card.. 1900 sad

it is but i can easily get it back and when im desperate i can do stupid things

-Frederica Bernkastel

#19 16-11-2011 07:37:18

MrLordi92
Gardien

Did anyone think of using Golemarlok?  He can use all of the spells.  Sadly he can't chain them like a Pure Mage.  I'm trying out Salem with Panics for a little suppression.  It's working.....  Sort of.  I might want to run Shadow, since she has a much higher spirit.  But she can't chain anything in my build.

Maybe they'll print a new Zil Mage *Crossed Fingers*

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#20 16-11-2011 10:28:03

jackal19
Gardien

My plan is to use [card]Mekarmor[/card] on shadow so she can chain the shadow zil spells btw golemarlok cant use the turned to the shadow side since he aint a shadow guemlite but he can use the other spells though

Dernière modification par jackal19 (17-11-2011 02:24:24)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#21 16-11-2011 17:41:31

MrLordi92
Gardien

jackal19 a écrit :

My plan is to use [card]Mekarmor[/card] on shadow so she can chain the shadow zil spells btw golemarlok can use the turned to the shadow side since he aint a shadow guemlite but he can use the other spells though

The Mekarmor idea could work, but it seems too tough to set it up and use it for more than one turn.  It doesn't chain itself, so you waste a turn playing it.  The Shadow's defensive skills aren't exactly stellar, so it's likely she dies the next turn, and you get value out of that move only once.

#22 16-11-2011 18:12:15

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

mekarmor seems like a waste, honestly the shadow is the best pick for the third slot shes tough and can use shadow spells, I don't get the point of using mekarmor on her shes not there to do tons of damage shes there to buy for aby and kuraying to turn into beasts.. ice barriers instead of illusionary reflection does not synergyze better.. the defense is needed early on against non mage decks..

#23 16-11-2011 18:19:56

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

I just can't wait for the third Zil Shadow Mage to be released

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#24 16-11-2011 18:26:12

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

Stallion1990 a écrit :

I just can't wait for the third Zil Shadow Mage to be released

unless shadow side works on him I'll probably just stick to the shadow...

#25 16-11-2011 19:24:53

soulst3al3r
Solarian

God I hate shadow decks...lol jsut had to say it

Pied de page des forums