Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-10-2011 11:49:32

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

About matches record...

Not sure this was even asked before, so maybe it belong to somewhere else in the forum.. But my question is, everymatch outside the trianing room is recorded right? (So feerik know who is leaving right after turn 2, and who abuse other game mechanics and bugs). So why it's so important that we present eres (Edit: what is wrong with this forum that everytime I write S S for screenwhot it becames eres?)  when a bug happens?

I know that a lot of time it's the case of a player missunderstanding what happened as a bug, but a lot of time its really a bug or a glitch.

But it's hard to take a eres when a bug happened, most of the times your wondering wtf just happened, or making math to see if the heal/damage is really right and you forget about the screenshot.

Resuming, If I go to my historic, and get the match where the bug happened, and post it here, shouldn't be enough for feerik to see what happened?

Dernière modification par Paladino.:RR:. (25-10-2011 11:50:52)

#2 25-10-2011 12:01:20

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : About matches record...

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

(Edit: what is wrong with this forum that everytime I write S S for screenwhot it becames eres?)

It is due to automatic conversion from another language where this means something that is not authorized on this forum.
There is some of automatic conversion from moderators and administrators in all languages.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums