Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-10-2011 15:44:16

amber
Habitant de Guem

iTCG: Courtesan+Boosters+Taxes in the Marketplace

iTCG: Courtesan+Boosters+Taxes in the Marketplace

New News

After analyzing the changes made in the Marketplace two days ago, we believe that having a 30% commission would be a positive economic impact for the marketplace. Although we are confident that this would have been beneficial in the long run, we are aware and concerned of the our player's feedback. Therefore the commission has returned to 10%.

Players who had a transaction (excluding immediate sales - which was not touched by taxes) in the marketplace between the start of the 30% and today will be credited the difference in crystals as soon as possible.

Starting today until November 2 at noon (French Time), find at the store the following boosters :

- Basic Booster (4 cards / 120 Fee'z)
- Booster Act 1 (12 cards / 400 Fee'z)
- Booster Act 2 (12 cards / 400 Fee'z)
- Booster Act 3 (12 cards / 400 Fee'z)
- Booster New Arrivals (The latest release from the last 9 weeks / 12 cards / 400 Fee'z)

During the duration of this offer, the guiled boosters and premium boosters will be unavailable.

*The release of Act 5 will be added to this booster when debuted.

Verace becomes the new Doyen-Councilor and takes command of the Guild Council . The disappearance of the Chantelain Councilor causes great distress amongst the council. And for Verace, it's time to clean house.

A new legendary character joins the fight of the Fallen Rock. The Doyen Verace -Councilor is very important for the Courtesan and these new cards allow you to expand your decks!

qjxs3oEO.pngI2Uv43iv.pngaVqLM8q0.png

Doyen Verace-Councilor (and his two upgrades). Legendary. Character. Mercenary. Courtesan. Mage. Human. Spirit 1. Attack 2/3. Defense 1. and 13 Health points. At the start of the game, "Doyen Verace-Councilor" copies all the Guilds of your other characters in exchange for his. Turns 1, 2 and 3 : gain Chain.

Diplomatic Message. Uncommon. Action. -1 Damage point suffered by all you Sap Hearts. +1 Damage point dealt by all of your Pirates. All the opposing character's have Defense -1. Courtesan: Duration 3 fights. .

Councilor's Outfit. Uncommon. Clothing Item. Courtesan. Noz: Your character gains Chain if he casts a Spell. Kotoba: Defense +1. Sap Heart: at the start of the fight, if your character has played at least 2 cards he gains 2 Health points.

Emissary. Uncommon. Action. Choose one character. Your character copies the Guild of the character in addition to his own. Courtesan : Chain Action. .

Diplomatic Error. Common. Action. Courtesan Choose one of your characters. Attack = X where X equals the chosen character's Attack.

Astral Projection. Common. Mental Spell. Choose another Mage which has the same Guild as your character. Defense +X where X equals the chosen Mage's Spirit (+5 Maximum).

Enjoy the Game !
Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.
Find the games also on Facebook !

#2 19-10-2011 15:48:45

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : iTCG: Courtesan+Boosters+Taxes in the Marketplace

Now smile you got what you all wanted

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 19-10-2011 15:50:40

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

I feel this is great news.  The best thing I think is the New Arrivals booster pack.  That'll make it easier for newer cards to circulate and lower their cost.  The 10% tax is good, too, and makes me feel like Feerik cares a little more than I previously stated when they raised the tax to 30%.  The change was really quick, too.

I'll admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong, and I was.  Feerik does care.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#4 19-10-2011 15:57:25

jackal19
Gardien

MrLordi92 a écrit :

I feel this is great news.  The best thing I think is the New Arrivals booster pack.  That'll make it easier for newer cards to circulate and lower their cost.  The 10% tax is good, too, and makes me feel like Feerik cares a little more than I previously stated when they raised the tax to 30%.  The change was really quick, too.

I'll admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong, and I was.  Feerik does care.

Hope this kills insane prices the boosters i mean why not make it permanent -_-

Dernière modification par jackal19 (19-10-2011 15:59:12)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#5 19-10-2011 15:58:06

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

I have to say i am happily surprised to see the taxes are actually turned back to 10%.
Other then that, the new boosters seem like a very good idea.

#6 19-10-2011 16:01:35

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Excellent! I'm really glad about the lowering of the tax.
Feerik needs to find other ways to take crystals out of circulation. (maybe by hosting a lottery every week where you can buy tickets with crystals)

It is great to see that our opinions mattered!

#7 19-10-2011 16:05:08

jackal19
Gardien

steeliebob a écrit :

I have to say i am happily surprised to see the taxes are actually turned back to 10%.

too bad they arent permanent

-Frederica Bernkastel

#8 19-10-2011 16:09:03

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

This is freaking FANTASTIC, but Feerik should consider making the new boosters a permanet addition to their products. Since it is a digital product I dont think that there is that much work involved with the procedure (but I am not qualified to know), and I am certain that they will be able to satisfy many more consumers... and hence make more money wink

Everybody wins :-D

#9 19-10-2011 16:11:39

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Congratulations on this new release, turning the tax back to 10%, and the new booster, it was all excelent ideas, I really like this ne councerlour, it will bring courtesans back in game since hes also a mage, and can but put in a strong deck with Ishaia and another noz courtesan, like Galmarra or Marlock.

I'm sure we can help suggesting another ideas to recude the number of crystals cirulating that does not have so many bad consequences as the 30% new tax.

Thx for listening to the players (even if most was anger ranting) and having the attitude of changing the tax back. It shows real concern for us.

Sincerely,

Paladino

#10 19-10-2011 16:21:16

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

jackal19 a écrit :
steeliebob a écrit :

The first time we seen a guild booster, this was for one week only.
They have been discontinued for a while and came back as a permanent stuff.

I'm sure that this type of thing will stay.

Dernière modification par Zurga (19-10-2011 16:26:07)

Collectionneur de cartes

#11 19-10-2011 16:21:31

soulst3al3r
Solarian

gotta give props to feerik for listening to its players..incredible response to such a hated change. Flexibility amongst game makers in response to what the masses clamor for is a nice sight for sore eyes

#12 19-10-2011 16:25:31

jackal19
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :
steeliebob a écrit :

The first time we seen a gild booster, this was for one week only.
They have been discontinued for a while and came back as a permanent stuff.

I'm sure that this type of thing will stay.

Hope so ^_^

-Frederica Bernkastel

#13 19-10-2011 16:27:17

jackal19
Gardien

soulst3al3r a écrit :

gotta give props to feerik for listening to its players..incredible response to such a hated change. Flexibility amongst game makers in response to what the masses clamor for is a nice sight for sore eyes

Took me by surprise too XD

-Frederica Bernkastel

#14 19-10-2011 16:33:58

Limestone
Solarian

Are all guild council's councilors are mages? If that's true it's a bit of disappointment imo O_o'.

It's cool to have a "Queen of Mages" like councilor Ishaia, but I wanna see what the council really capable of beside their hocus pocus (which is awesome). If possible there should be some councilor titled as such: "King of Warriors", "Jack/Ace of Marauders", "Cardinal of Priests" or "Joker of Unknown" among the council members.

This opens to a new gameplay which courtesan folks have unique gameplay that use class-related card from 1 guild or more. I believe this give them a chance against the rest of the world like old times.

And thanks for returning the tax to 10%, the old ways are best smile

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#15 19-10-2011 16:38:01

jackal19
Gardien

Limestone a écrit :

Are all guild council's councilors are mages? If that's true it's a bit of disappointment imo O_o'.

It's cool to have a "Queen of Mages" like councilor Ishaia, but I wanna see what the council really capable of beside their hocus pocus (which is awesome). If possible there should be some councilor titled as such: "King of Warriors", "Jack/Ace of Marauders", "Cardinal of Priests" or "Joker of Unknown" among the council members.

This opens to a new gameplay which courtesan folks have unique gameplay that use class-related card from 1 guild or more. I believe this give them a chance against the rest of the world like old times.

And thanks for returning the tax to 10%, the old ways are best smile

Well they're councilors  which means they know alot of things but i want to see a councilor warrior mage than im happy XD

Dernière modification par jackal19 (19-10-2011 16:48:53)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#16 19-10-2011 16:41:38

Limestone
Solarian

As long as other class than mages I'm happy too smile

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#17 19-10-2011 20:22:07

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

Wow thanks for listening.  I swore I would not buy any boosters as I was upset ith the changes, but you really listened to your players.  Im going to buy 2 boosters this week as a thank you for actually caring.  smile

#18 19-10-2011 21:14:10

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

mrmutantlarry a écrit :

Wow thanks for listening.  I swore I would not buy any boosters as I was upset ith the changes, but you really listened to your players.  Im going to buy 2 boosters this week as a thank you for actually caring.  smile

I agree!  I think that anyone who reasonably can should at least purchase something this week in order to thank Feerik and show them that listening to the players can be just as profitable, if not more, than unilaterally making decisions...

#19 19-10-2011 21:32:29

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Eredan Is Back, Thanks For Hearing Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#20 19-10-2011 22:43:09

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Well the rich kids decieved the rabble into giving them another victory and we wonder why nothing ever changes.  But it was a good try Eredan, but you did the right thing listening and following the people even if they didn't stop to think about what the actual end result would be.  So good on you, hopefully the other measures you implemented will help curb the disaster that is the market that everyone has ignored because it's just what you had to deal with to play this great game.

I agree and will buy a couple of the new packs to congratulate you on your wisdom in the face of adversity.

Also I'm glad to see the counsolers are giving Pirates and Saps some more love.  Mylad should be really happy.  Though the pirates needed a bit more love then saps really... not the other way around.  Ah well... maybe next time.  Pirate/Nehant Counsoler? Eee... that might be creepy.

#21 19-10-2011 23:48:31

Poptolev
Guémélite

Kilanjared a écrit :
mrmutantlarry a écrit :

I agree!  I think that anyone who reasonably can should at least purchase something this week in order to thank Feerik and show them that listening to the players can be just as profitable, if not more, than unilaterally making decisions...

Yeah do that and before you know it they will start fking up stuff each month and returning to the original possition so they can boost the sales a little ...

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#22 20-10-2011 00:00:17

farmer2220
Habitant de Guem

good job i just walked in the door and read all the comments bravo to feerik for listening ill buy a couple as well.1 question will the other courtesans in play just be courtesans or will they all keep there other guilds?looks like it might hurt courts more than help cuz they rely heavily on their guilds and how can astral projection be a spell mental when it looks like an action?

Dernière modification par farmer2220 (20-10-2011 00:01:38)

#23 20-10-2011 00:46:59

Anihilate
Solarian

Act boosters > Guild boosters

Tax drop: Lol, can't wait for my 60k rebate. I never had a problem with the tax, but getting a sizable payoff for all the QQ works for me XD

EDIT:

Why does astral projection have no class?

Dernière modification par Anihilate (20-10-2011 01:06:50)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#24 20-10-2011 07:11:23

magius
Solarian

One positive thing is that they listened to the players. But I still think the tiered tax system will work better rather a flat out 30% tax. That will help with the market economy AND making multi accounts harder to transfer crystal.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#25 20-10-2011 11:49:30

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

I've almost reached a year playing this game. During this time, I witnessed
changes made in several aspects of the game. Feerik would try something new for a given period of time. Players would give their feedback. Regardless
if the changes appealed to the players or not, Feerik removes it. After a
while, Feerik brings back the changes that appealed to the players and make
it permanent and even better.

This is an endless cycle. I believe the main ingredient in fueling this
cycle is the innovativeness of Feerik tandemed with the players' feedback.
It always takes two to tango. And this is how I perceive what had just
happened.

This is a good learning experience for all (Feerik and players).

I thank my  co-players that expressed their sentiments so our side can be
heard, and at the same time, thank my co-players that also expressed
appreciation for the efforts made by Feerik in implementing immediate
changes.

I thank Feerik for their efforts in deploying a strategy aimed to improve
the market environment, and at the same time, thank Feerik for positively
reacting to the response / suggestions of the players.

May we all enjoy the games ahead of us!

Dernière modification par Lyquid (20-10-2011 11:49:57)

Pied de page des forums