Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-09-2011 21:43:58

tenjyoin
Ptit nouveau

Rate my shadow discard deck

Abyssien the Devourer
Kuraying
The Psychurgist

3 Blackmail
3 Treacherous
3 Than the Sword
3 Never Lonely
2 The Black Hand
2 Turned to the Shadow Side
2 Suspicion of Treason
1 Contortion
1 Anathematize

it's basically the shadow assault deck but i tried to mix in some discards in it to disrupt the opponent's strategy. Psychurgist's high spirit makes never lonely a usable card at all time, what's more psychurgist will prevent us from deck out.

VS High Spirit Deck: treacherous them and contortion their multiple cards (RoD, than the sword, etc), your spirit should be able to withstand their magic

VS Low Spirit Deck: Turned to shadow side + Than the sword
                             Never lonely + black hand/never lonely

VS all deck: blackmails! Suspicion of treason!

the only drawback is strategically, it is hard to switch from discard mode to magic mode vice versa, it takes time to master this deck i think.

any thoughts to improve the deck?

#2 25-09-2011 04:12:26

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Rate my shadow discard deck

Why no Salem?  and why Kuraying?

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 25-09-2011 15:07:41

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Re : Rate my shadow discard deck

Pretty Good, but Shadow Assault with Mastery & 2-3 Cloning Seems To Work Better In My Opinion, I been playin ELO For About A Hour+ With My Shadow King Deck (Aby, The Shadow, & Kuraying) & I'm Already At 1616 ELO Score, Only Problems Is With Dragon Knights,& Desert Nomads They Hard To Take Out, But I Got My Abyissan To 28/32 ATK Points, Now Try & Block That,Lol!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

Pied de page des forums