Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-09-2011 11:44:12

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Solar Plastron

During fights against discard decks, I noticed that when the turn start, my deck has 0 cards, then a the start of combat my solar plastron would activate, therefore I would have now 2 cards in deck, but after the fight I would lose saying I have no cards to draw.

I really hope this would be fixed.

And another thing...  Sometimes when a turn end and one player has 0 cards in deck, that player doesn't lose and a new turn is started.

Is this a bug or am I missing something in the rules regarding winning via deck depletion.

Thorn between light and darkness.

#2 12-09-2011 13:14:40

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Re : Solar Plastron

When your turn started, how many cards did you have in hand?

If you had less than 5 cards, even if Solar Plastron returned 2 cards to your deck, it is already considered that you missed a draw when the turn started. Thus, would lose the game.

But if you had exactly 5 cards at the start of the turn, you will have 2 more additional turns (assuming on the next turn you still had a full hand opening the turn).

The same applies even if your opponent has 0 cards in his deck. As long as he has a full hand, even if your opponent doesn't draw any cards AND maintains 5 cards in hand, there will always be a next turn.

These trick works for cards that allow you to bring back cards directly to your hand. A good example of this is SHURIKEN. 0 cards in deck, 5 cards in hand. Tracker uses Shuriken. 4 cards remain in hand. Shuriken returns back to hand at the end of the fight to make a total of 5 cards in hand again. Another turn is given. This can be done over and over again as long as the Tracker have 5 cards in hand at the start of the turn.

Dernière modification par Lyquid (12-09-2011 13:18:15)

#3 12-09-2011 14:39:42

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Basically, you dont lose for having 0 cards in you deck, you lose when you try to draw a card and have none to do it...

#4 12-09-2011 16:04:40

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

I think there ruling here is quite out of place... I mean..  how can I lose a game if there are still cards to be drawn, even though I have less than 5 cards in hand. I really hope they can adjust they rules.

#5 12-09-2011 16:45:06

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

It's sort of like in Magic.  You don't lose the game when you have no cards in your library (Deck), you lose when you draw when there's no cards.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 12-09-2011 17:45:31

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Exact, so even if at the moment, after the solar activate you have cards in you deck, at the start of turn you hadn't and tried to draw, thats why you lost.

#7 13-09-2011 16:10:23

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Well, what happened to me is that...

Turn X:

Draw 3 cards.
0 Cards on Deck.
Chose Hero with Solar Plastron.
Solar Plastron activated.
2 Cards on Deck.
End of fight.
Lost due to no cards to draw.

I think I should still be able to continue the fight since I still have 2 cards in Deck due to the effect of Solar Plastron. Or my logic here is wrong?

#8 13-09-2011 16:36:45

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Game condition is checked at the start of the fight, not the end i believe.

You need to be able to draw a full 5-hand for the next hand as soon as the turn begins, or it flags it for a drawn out deck.

Not saying i disagree with you, but if I recall that's the mechanic.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#9 13-09-2011 16:58:20

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The draw phase is the first thing of the turn.
When you draw 3 cards how many cards did you have in hand ?
3 ? so you miss 2 card in the draw phase and you deck out at the end of turn
4 ? so you miss 1 card in the draw phase and you deck out at the end of turn
5 ? OK, if you play your solar plastron, you can play another turn, if you play nothing, you can play as long as you're alive.

Dernière modification par Zurga (13-09-2011 16:58:53)

Collectionneur de cartes

#10 14-09-2011 14:00:09

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Rathedan a écrit :

Game condition is checked at the start of the fight, not the end i believe.

You need to be able to draw a full 5-hand for the next hand as soon as the turn begins, or it flags it for a drawn out deck.

Not saying i disagree with you, but if I recall that's the mechanic.

Thanks for the info... I better need to adjust then.

Pied de page des forums