Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-08-2011 19:41:21

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Isn't Eredan Big Enough for...

I can understand as a small game, not having trading/gifting/selling(for those below level 5 and not spending fe'ez with-in 30 days) available to secure profits.  But I don't think your small anymore.  I think you could get a ton more profit from a faster expanding player base.

See the issue is, as you up the power curve, simply giving a starting player a living dagger is not enough to see if they like this game.  However if they have friends that have been paying fe'ez and have excessive copies of something or other should be able to gift it to them to help them get started.  You can limit it by the player having payed fe'ez once in order to limit multi-account making and saying you can only gift one card per person, per day.

Secondly, selling.  You should take a page from ***biiiiipppp*** bip here.  If you limit it by using fe'ez once rather then by each 30 days you'll probably get a lot more players that can only afford to get an amount of fe'ez every now and then(typically they buy in big chunks to "save money", like me).  And with how your making these wonderfully greedy events that are somewhat bypassed by using fe'ez I think you'll be getting them paying probably more then they want to, but the biggest win here is your tempting a larger group.  Also opening up selling will lower the market a bit so these new players have a better chance of getting a strong enough deck to keep wanting to play.

Lastly, leveling.  I know this is counter-intuitive but you might want to require more XP for lower levels.  I know when I hit the top area where I had to randomly fight some of the best players, my poor deck was nowhere near ready to handle it, I didn't even have my characters maxed yet.  Luckily, I love a challenge so being beat on like a red-headed step-child just fueled my want to make a deck to trounce these basts, but I'm rare and odd person.

I have had 4-5 friends quit Eredan before it even got good for them just because it's too hard to get started with all the limitations.  Please make it more newbie friendly so that I can get them loving this game as much as I do.

Pied de page des forums