Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-08-2011 14:52:40

amber
Habitant de Guem

iTCG: Kebek

The Immortals resurface from the depths of the desert! Kebek, warrior of the Kapokek, reveals to Metchaf and Urakia the truth about Sol'ra, thus facing the choice : stay loyal to the sun god or to henceforth serve the ancient gods ?

Thanks to this release, you can discover and play all the new Immortal caste. Put forward their skills and resist all the dangers. At the start of this release Prince Metchaf and Urakia rejoin the "Immortal" caste.

A8mgqGLJ.pngA6u2ySTj.pngA6u2ySTj.png

Support of the Gods. Rare. Action. Nomads. Immortal. Attack + 2. Heal 2 Health points. At the end of the fight, if your character has dealt less than 7 damage points, he has Attack +2 until the end of the game and this card will return to his Deck. Chain.

Kebek (and his two evolutions). some Commune. Character. Nomads. Immortal. Spirit 0. Attack 5/8. Defense 0. 14 Health points. Win chain if you play a One handed Sword. Turns 3, 4 et 6: Defense +1.

Istaryam Blade. some Commune. One handed Sword. Nomads. Attack + 2. Permanent. Every 3 turns your character has an additional Attack + 1 and heals 1 Health point. Turn 5 or more: At the start of each fight, a card is selected at random in the opposing Discard pile and removed from the game.

Longevity. Commune. Action. Nomads. Immortal. Spirit +1. Permanent. Spirit +1. Permanent. Every 3 turns, a card randomly selected in your Discard Pile is placed in your Deck, +1 additional card if the number of cards in your Deck is less than 5.

Survive death. Commune. Action. Nomades. Immortal. Attack +2. PermanentAt the end of each turn, if at least one card is attached to your character it will be dealt damage during the turn, "Survive Death" is discarded and a card is selected at random.

Velocity .The Armor or One handed Weapon played as a Chain activates immediately. Marauder: If no Item is played in Chain, draw 1 extra cards during the next draw phase. Chain. Item.

Enjoy the Game!
Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.
Find the game also on Facebook !

#2 10-08-2011 15:51:39

pitpallac
Voyageur

Re : iTCG: Kebek

hmm a new caste hope it will not be a joke as world tree  stil i love the support of the gods

#3 10-08-2011 15:55:18

Reycom
Staff Feerik

pitpallac a écrit :

hmm a new caste hope it will not be a joke as world tree  stil i love the support of the gods

Metchaf and Urakia are Immortal smile

Partecipate alla chat italiana di Eredan ITCG!!!
http://italyeredan.angelfire.com/index.html

#4 10-08-2011 16:32:26

RyogaLX
Gardien

pitpallac a écrit :

What about the last "update" of world-tree... Vegetaful lianas? come on that spell is useless, only Wreckwood can chain it? ... that was a joke... in other hand Wood talisman don't longer gives bonus on damage to Magic poison or arachnofobia.

No more nomads.... out there is full of nomads...
Other guilds call for justice -.-'!

Thumbs down for this release

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#5 10-08-2011 16:36:12

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Seems to be release for release's sake to me. Empty cards and then back-caste existing cards. How you can create a new caste with so few cards/options amazes me.

Dernière modification par EwokDan (10-08-2011 16:46:40)

#6 10-08-2011 16:42:59

Youkay
Voyageur

EwokDan a écrit :

Seems to be release for release's sack to me. Empty cards and then back-caste existing cards. How you can create a new caste with so few cards/options amazes me.

Yes, there is a too little amount of cards for this caste. This forces players, who want to play this caste to have almost the exactly same deck.

I disagree with RyogaLX: there aren't too many nomads out there. I barely see some. I mostly bump into dragon knights, trackers, generally kotoba and the pack. And additionally, if you havent noticed yet, Ryoga, every week it's the turn of another guild. Last week it was sap hearts, so this week it had to be nomads.

I welcome the new nomad caste, I was looking for a new sword in my present deck, and now this one is really nice smile

To Ferik: I really dont get the effect of the card sirvive death and what do you mean with for every three turns?

#7 10-08-2011 17:00:40

Riot Earp
Habitant de Guem

Youkay a écrit :

To Ferik: I really dont get the effect of the card sirvive death

"If at least one card bound to your Character causes damage to him one of them is randomly selected and discarded after the fight together with Survive Death."

Thats how i'd translate the german version of the card.

Basically if there are 2 [card]Port[/card]s on your char and he has [card]Survive Death[/card] equipped one of the ports and survive death get discarded.

Feerik really needs someone capable of speaking english to do the cards and announcements again...

Dernière modification par Riot Earp (10-08-2011 17:01:04)

#8 10-08-2011 17:13:21

RyogaLX
Gardien

Youkay a écrit :

I disagree with RyogaLX: there aren't too many nomads out there. I barely see some. I mostly bump into dragon knights, trackers, generally kotoba and the pack. And additionally, if you havent noticed yet, Ryoga, every week it's the turn of another guild. Last week it was sap hearts, so this week it had to be nomads.

I think that they do lot of damage with this "update" system. This is not the question about "your turn" then... "Now you'r turn", they'r leaving behind lot of incomplete  decks and Ideas!!!. Why they don't simply release cards that metagaming or deck completition NEEDS!!!.

I really like if releases don't be guild-based centered, only cards around 3 or 2 guild with complementary cards that gives completition of support to decks, castes, guilds or whatever that the leave with no playable options. Is that hard? No... and I believe that lot players will like the mixed system.

If I begin to talk about incomplete castes or guilds I'll never end... and if we talk about "turns", mercenaries don't receive any modification or update for long time.

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#9 10-08-2011 17:22:50

magius
Solarian

Riot Earp a écrit :
Youkay a écrit :

To Ferik: I really dont get the effect of the card sirvive death

"If at least one card bound to your Character causes damage to him one of them is randomly selected and discarded after the fight together with Survive Death."

Thats how i'd translate the german version of the card.

Basically if there are 2 [card]Port[/card]s on your char and he has [card]Survive Death[/card] equipped one of the ports and survive death get discarded.

Feerik really needs someone capable of speaking english to do the cards and announcements again...

I was puzzling it out myself until you explain it here. It is a good counter to Vital Syphon.

Seriously, I love new caste and such. But Eclipse caste is still limited in the card choice :-( the last card released Discreet Elimination doesnt offer any synergy with other cards except perhaps Under The Sun. Eclipse needs some love too!

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#10 10-08-2011 17:35:48

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

I think some people didn't read the cards right or studied the possibilities that the new caste offers. Immortal came complete, even with a few exclusive cards.
They have a huge heal capability, can equip really fast, recycle cards using a perm and sap the enemy graveyard.
Hands down on this release.

Dernière modification par Zorak (10-08-2011 17:36:29)

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#11 10-08-2011 17:50:13

Jachal
Voyageur

Youkay a écrit :

every week it's the turn of another guild. Last week it was sap hearts, so this week it had to be nomads.

It is a bad to suspect releases from a scheme, becouse Noz was missed out of scheme and mercenaries are "surprise" releases.

Myself I don't feel enthusiastic about these Immortal fellas.

Some of my card ideas:
Nomad Gravekeepers

#12 10-08-2011 18:01:45

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Another money grabbing release for release sakes. I agree with Ryoga. Mix up the releases. Two or three cards a week that can be used anywhere. Or one or two guild cards a week. That's way more balanced and not so in your face "we want your money and we dont care how we get it."

#13 10-08-2011 18:11:55

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

I don't know if this is confusing anyone else, but that cards that say 'Every 3 turns,' does that mean every count of three turns, or that the card has to be attatched for 3 turns.  IE if you use the card on turn 6 you get the bonus x 2?

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#14 10-08-2011 20:06:33

Cossette
Solarian

300-1.jpg
really sorry smile  i cant help it... but to post this tongue

Dernière modification par Cossette (10-08-2011 20:10:50)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#15 13-08-2011 10:47:13

Youkay
Voyageur

MrLordi92 a écrit :

I don't know if this is confusing anyone else, but that cards that say 'Every 3 turns,' does that mean every count of three turns, or that the card has to be attatched for 3 turns.  IE if you use the card on turn 6 you get the bonus x 2?

I'ld really like to know this one too, so if anybody has any idea how it works, please help.

BTW: Urakia has a bug while healing: it says that she heals 1 healthpoint every time one of my characters suffers damage. When I equip 2 desert scimitars and receive damage with urakia however, I only heal 2 health in total (which comes from scimitars, not urakia). And when I have to weapons equipped and receive damage with urakia, she still just heals 2 health points, but it should be three -.-

#16 13-08-2011 15:39:31

Anihilate
Solarian

Youkay a écrit :

Elo often?
Circus
Eclipse
Immortals
Temple Guardians
Coutesans
Quick Draw Saps

Those are the only types of deck, or variants of such, that I see in elo. Very rare to get a noz fight. But, I still see Nomads more than I'd like to.

Nomads strategy: Heal ourselves. Up Attack, cut your defense in half, heal ourselves. Repeat. Brainless deck really =_=

Dernière modification par Anihilate (13-08-2011 15:41:01)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#17 13-08-2011 16:29:04

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

ELO often yourself...

Nehants
Dk's
Witches
Priest Mill
Weapons at Will Kots
Zill Marauder

I meet all these decks, and I ELO every day.

The decks you meet don't change...and the top decks won't either

#18 19-08-2011 15:02:29

moonyan
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : UK

Zorak a écrit :

I think some people didn't read the cards right or studied the possibilities that the new caste offers. Immortal came complete, even with a few exclusive cards.
They have a huge heal capability, can equip really fast, recycle cards using a perm and sap the enemy graveyard.
Hands down on this release.

Agreed. I took on this deck with my pack deck (my strongest) and lost quite badly, at the moment it doesnt exactly need improving as metchaf and urakia already have decent effects anyway.

#19 22-08-2011 06:43:22

Swifttiger
Voyageur

Cossette a écrit :

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 … /300-1.jpg
really sorry smile  i cant help it... but to post this tongue

hehehehe smile
I don't mind more Nomad players ^^

Pied de page des forums