Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-08-2011 03:53:03

nemoutopia
Habitant de Guem

Unable to do ANYthing

Original post:

nemoutopia a écrit :

I am unable to view the news screen that comes up with first log-in, or access the game room. The news window appears, but is completely blank and has no buttons. When I click 'Play' [the crossed swords icon], I get the eredan loading symbol, which will fill to completion, but it stalls at loading once full and will not progress to the actual game screens. I can access other features of the game fine: store, marketplace, collection, trohpy room, and new trophy and daily notifications appear normally.

I have tried using the latest versions of both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox with cleared caches, but it does not matter if I log in from Facebook, the main site using 'connect with Facebook', or log-in at the main site normally, this error presists! Please help =/

Update: Unable to access any screen except the basic news window (which is completely blank) when logged in. Browser does not matter, cache clearing does nothing. When trying to access any feature, the eredan loading symbol appears and fills to full...then stays at full, and nothing happens. At all. Even if I wait long enough, the screen does not load, I am instead given the disconnected from server message and forced to reload. Being unable to play for an entire week is extremely annoying, and the Bugs forum indiciates I am not the only one experiencing some form of this problem. PLEASE HELP.

#2 08-08-2011 04:09:08

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

Re : Unable to do ANYthing

nemoutopia a écrit :

Original post:

nemoutopia a écrit :

I am unable to view the news screen that comes up with first log-in, or access the game room. The news window appears, but is completely blank and has no buttons. When I click 'Play' [the crossed swords icon], I get the eredan loading symbol, which will fill to completion, but it stalls at loading once full and will not progress to the actual game screens. I can access other features of the game fine: store, marketplace, collection, trohpy room, and new trophy and daily notifications appear normally.

I have tried using the latest versions of both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox with cleared caches, but it does not matter if I log in from Facebook, the main site using 'connect with Facebook', or log-in at the main site normally, this error presists! Please help =/

Update: Unable to access any screen except the basic news window (which is completely blank) when logged in. Browser does not matter, cache clearing does nothing. When trying to access any feature, the eredan loading symbol appears and fills to full...then stays at full, and nothing happens. At all. Even if I wait long enough, the screen does not load, I am instead given the disconnected from server message and forced to reload. Being unable to play for an entire week is extremely annoying, and the Bugs forum indiciates I am not the only one experiencing some form of this problem. PLEASE HELP.

i had this happen to me too once what i did was delete everything in the browser ex...Obliterate the following items from: 
  Clear browsing history
  Clear download history
  Empty the cache
  Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
  Clear saved passwords
  Clear saved Autofill form data

all the way back this help me and i havent had this problem again

"Fear is all in the mind"

Pied de page des forums