Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-07-2011 13:25:02

Dantesan
Solarian

New Exorcist Trophy and Protector in store!

A new trophy is available until Thursday the 4th of August 2011 à 9.00 (french time).
You are limited in time so don't waste any!

Win 7 games against different players during which you will only deal magic damage to the opposing characters and win 7 games against different players during which you will only deal physical damage to the opposing characters. These games must be played against different players. You will win the Imploring the Ancestors card and the Exorcist Title.

Imploring the Ancestors :Spirit +1. If your character dies, your other characters heal 2 Health points, gain Spirit +1 and become Undead in addition to their other Races until the end of the game. Permanent.
New trophy in store.

Players that did not manage The protector Trophy can now purchase it at the Eredan iTCG store.

Win 10 games against different players. Your deck must have only 1 Warrior character at the start of the game. 1 non-Warrior character must be alive when the game ends. You will win the card Council Mission and the title : The Protector.

cKOBYkeo.png

Council Mission : Action. Unique. Collector. If your character has only one Class, +1 to Physical damage he suffers, your other non-warrior characters have -2 to Physical damage they suffer. Permanent.

Have fun!
Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook!

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 29-07-2011 17:21:44

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Re : New Exorcist Trophy and Protector in store!

How about direct damage?
How is that treated in regard to this trophy?
example [card]storm[/card] or ability damage by [card]kimiko[/card]

#3 29-07-2011 17:57:05

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Physical =/= Direct damage

Seperate sources.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#4 29-07-2011 18:39:12

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

This is quite a challenging trophy, I thought I could score it with Sacred Novas, Divine Wraths and Swarm of Scarabs but then I remembered that priests get to attack after theurgies. tongue

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#5 29-07-2011 19:36:15

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

The magic one is way harder than the physical one for sure...at least for me, whos never had a mage deck.

Well....I have my Lightning deck, but the problem there is that Mylad causes direct damage when attacked, so Im not sure if it'll work (haven't got to try it yet)

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#6 29-07-2011 20:24:29

RyogaLX
Gardien

Rathedan a écrit :

The magic one is way harder than the physical one for sure...at least for me, whos never had a mage deck.

Well....I have my Lightning deck, but the problem there is that Mylad causes direct damage when attacked, so Im not sure if it'll work (haven't got to try it yet)

I have the same problem, even when I try a deck with spirit speaker in sap guild, when he die deal damage... -.-'

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#7 29-07-2011 22:28:21

Riot Earp
Habitant de Guem

Took me 8 fights with Noz mages smile

#8 30-07-2011 15:59:39

killrex2
Campeur
Lieu : Pennsylvania

The only good mage deck i have is my pirate deck and mylad deals one direct damage whenever she's hit D:

wink

#9 31-07-2011 11:11:46

Ryel
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : Budapest

The direct damage screw the thropy. (I tested with my Hasna-Angelica-Kimiko deck but it wasn't count to the physical part).

This is a thropy designed for crow (the reward also best for crows).

It's relative easy, just equip [card]Tsume[/card] on each character or use Vanish (or [card]Restored Honor[/card] or [card]Iaido[/card] ) if you don't have any in your hand.

Other solution is a pure mage deck but it will cost much more because you also need to win (you need to use good damage spells or [card]Fog Hydra[/card]).

Life is a dance and you are the dancer

#10 02-08-2011 22:54:50

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

I love! The fact you get the weekly Trophies on FRIDAY.....and then they end on...Wait? What? Wensday? Thats only five days not the seven we usually get. I lost internet for 4 days only to finally get it back and find out...I have 1 ONE! day to get this trophy instead of three that is a problem you need to fix. Thank you.

Pied de page des forums