Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-07-2011 09:06:04

Dantesan
Solarian

Card of the Week: Immobilization

We would like to hear your feedback concerning a specific card we will select each week.
The idea is to get a quick idea on what works and what doesn't for further improvement.

What are its strengths/weaknesses? When do you play this card? Does it play well with another card? If so, which one? In what type of deck can it be integrated?

The aim is to express your opinion but also listen to others...

This topic will be open for a week. We expect you to be civil and respectful, provide constructive feedback, and of course trolling or flaming will be immediately deleted.

This week, we have chosen the card: [card]Immobilization[/card]. Please give us your opinion and be precise.

Gameplay : Choose an opposing living character and attach this card, the character can no longer play any action cards. The card is discarded if the character plays a card.

Strengths/Weaknesses: What are the advantages of this card and what are its biggest strengths? What are its weaknesses?

In a Deck: Do you play this card in one your decks, if so, how do you use it?

Immobilization

1. *
  2. **
  3. ***
  4. ****
  5. *****
Votes totaux: 13

Le sondage est fermé

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 19-07-2011 09:34:15

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

Re : Card of the Week: Immobilization

The main strength of this card is of course that against a deck mainly based on actions it renders useless one of the characters.

I am currently using it in my Witchblade deck and it can be useful in some cases (on Kararine to avoid the good old obesity / solaris, on a pack member to avoid Dance with the Volk or on Melissandre). Mainly I try to use it turn 3 or 4 on a character I hope to finish next time I go against him or her.

I have to admit that something like 75% of the time it goes to discard but nearly all the times I used it it saved my ass so I keep it.

#3 21-07-2011 02:02:25

Glasher
Guémélite

Re : Card of the Week: Immobilization

Gameplay: Choose an opposing living character and attach this card, the character can no longer play any action cards. The card is discarded if the character plays a card.

Strengths:
-Shuts down a marauder/warrior at times(Kararine is the biggest victim)
-Acts like a Root for Noz
...bout it a pretty straightforward card

Weaknesses:
-To situational as it won't last very long on most decks as they typically have items. Tsoutai n Kararine are the best targets imo.
-Limited to Noz, should have been a no guild earth spell which would also bolster the few earth guems out there.

In a Deck: I would only place it in a high end elo deck is you seem to be running into a lot of eclipse or tsoutai. Eclipse very rarely have items and Kararing cannot play a theurgy so she gets shut down. Tsoutai may have random firons or lucky charms but they become limited to only playing one spell for the next turn. It acts like a root essentially.

I gave it a 3, it REALLY shouldn't have been a Noz card.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

Pied de page des forums