Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-07-2011 08:45:44

Avka
Voyageur

Unachievable achievements

1. The Hero. It requires the card named "Let the Master handle it". It should be Epic, but it does not appear in My Collection -> Display Epic Cards, nor in the Shop -> Cards, as other required cards do.
2. The Epic Champion. Not actually a bug, but it requires to be level20 and spend at least 15+18+10+30k cry to get the card available at level20 for 20k at the same shop plus 3k Cry back.

#2 14-07-2011 15:18:00

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Unachievable achievements

As far as the Epic Champion is concerned, you don't have to buy the characters, you can get them through other achievements.  Granted, you have to have every character of Zil, Kotoba, and Noz to unlock them for free.  I think some of the characters you might have to buy, not too sure.  I don't really look at that part of the shop, don't find anything there worth it since you're stuck with it forever.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 14-07-2011 16:01:52

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

Avka a écrit :

1. The Hero. It requires the card named "Let the Master handle it". It should be Epic, but it does not appear in My Collection -> Display Epic Cards, nor in the Shop -> Cards, as other required cards do.
2. The Epic Champion. Not actually a bug, but it requires to be level20 and spend at least 15+18+10+30k cry to get the card available at level20 for 20k at the same shop plus 3k Cry back.

I don't see why it would be a bug.

Just so you know let the master doesn't exist. We know what it will do but it is not released yet. It seems that the devs don't want to release it to keep the door to infinity locked till level 25.

Dernière modification par JarodG64 (14-07-2011 16:02:25)

#4 14-07-2011 18:04:29

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Moving out of bugs to FAQ. Seems more suitable there.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

Pied de page des forums