Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-07-2011 08:28:03

Dantesan
Solarian

Card of the week

We would like to hear your feedback concerning a specific card we will select each week.
The idea is to get a quick idea on what works and what doesn't for further improvement.

What are its strengths/weaknesses? When do you play this card? Does it play well with another card? If so, which one? In what type of deck can it be integrated?

The aim is to express your opinion but also listen to others...

This topic will be open for a week. We expect you to be civil and respectful, provide constructive feedback, and of course trolling or flaming will be immediately deleted.

This week, we have chosen the card: [card]Scroll of Immobility[/card]. Please give us your opinion and be precise.

Gameplay : The Scroll of Immobility is an Item that modifies the defense of the two characters in battle to 2.

Strengths/Weaknesses: What are the advantages of this card and what are its biggest strengths? What are its weaknesses?

In a Deck: Do you play this card in one your decks, if so, how ddo you use it?

Rate the Scroll of Immobility

1. *
  2. **
  3. ***
  4. ****
  5. *****
Votes totaux: 24

Le sondage est fermé

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 12-07-2011 08:41:32

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

Re : Card of the week

What are the advantages of this card and what are its biggest strengths?
- Manipulate high defense characters to lower there defenses, and let nomad characters def go up. it good on instant activate weapon/armors, and characters with chain scroll, so that they could chain it with other cards.

What are its weaknesses?
- Few use it cause of its chain.

Do you play this card in one your decks, if so, how do you use it?
- not yet, but I'm planning on it specially with bomzar.

#3 12-07-2011 08:42:43

Glasher
Guémélite

Gameplay: The Scroll of Immobility is an Item that modifies the defense of the two characters in battle to 2. It does not attach to you like a weapon or armor. It goes away like a Potion.

Strengths:
-Is not effected by cards limiting the amount of stats a character can have reduced or increased. 
-Chains into any Item and is especially useful with Items that activate immediately.
-Brings High def opponents down to 2
-Brings your Low def Character to 2
-Will bring you to even if your opponent has reduced your def to a negative amount. Where as fallback will only bring you to 1 depending on the situation.
-Counts as an Item for IHAS and can be used in a turn and end up in the gy.

Weaknesses:
-Only chains into items.
-To few characters chain scrolls.
-Does not count as an Item when chained into Firon
-Does not have any effect on def boosting cards played after it.

In a Deck:
It is best used(IMO) in trackers. It can be milled off when not needed and it chains into the multitude of items certain versions of trackers have. Trackers have very little in terms of reducing def when facing high def decks, Kot Warriors, DK, etc. Scroll brings them down a notch as well as gives a little boost in def to certain trackers who are off their orders.

It serves as a good tool in aggro decks that have very little way or reducing defense. Up Your Ass is the only universal defense reducer and can be difficult to chain into depending on your deck and hand.

It is a nice placeholder for obesity in certain decks, sharing a similar effect as well as reducing opponent defense.

My overall opinion of this card is it is a great card to have in many decks. It is a very useful tech and can be just as surprising as Magic Attack. It is very overlooked due to its limitations on chaining but is a very solid card both in design and use.

* * * * * Is my rating for it.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#4 12-07-2011 08:56:48

xNNYx
Campeur

Well as nonconstructive as this may be....

+1 to what Glash said

Surmises anything I could have said and have nothing else to add upon it.

Oderint Dum Metuant

#5 12-07-2011 11:03:24

Jachal
Voyageur

Glasher a écrit :

Does not count as an Item when chained into Firon

Thats becouse [card]Firon[/card] only gives attack for items attached to character and scroll doesn't attach itself, it is better to think of it like an permament action card which discards after battle.

And if it comes to a [card]Scroll of Immobility[/card] in my opinion it is a good card which has it weak sides on chain, but can be usefully used as a cheap replace of [card]Obesity[/card]. I found a place for it in Nomads decks, especially with [card]The Sphinx[/card] becouse he can chain it and due to his lack of power on first fight it let him get some more defense which is actually not as important as giving him chance to break some really annoying high defense opponents and give a chance to do 2hitKO.
* * * * is how i rate this card.

Some of my card ideas:
Nomad Gravekeepers

#6 13-07-2011 01:44:38

Glasher
Guémélite

Jachal a écrit :
Glasher a écrit :

Does not count as an Item when chained into Firon

Thats becouse [card]Firon[/card] only gives attack for items attached to character and scroll doesn't attach itself, it is better to think of it like an permament action card which discards after battle.

I know why, it's worth mentioning as a weakness because to many players do not look far into the depth of what a card says. Eventually reporting them as bugs.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

Pied de page des forums