Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-07-2011 01:43:58

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Help with Sap Hearts Deck Building

I recently bought boosters and chose the Sap Hearts boosters. I'm considering of building a new deck. I don't have the slightest idea how to build a Sap Hearts deck and would like to seek some sensible advice smile

I got SILIKAT from the boosters and was thinking of revolving the deck around her, utilizing her built-in effects with races of Beast, Hom'Chai and Dais.

I also got the characters: THE CLAW, ROCKSPEAKER, ELDER MAILANDER, RED MASK.

I think I also got good cards (which I see from opponents) such as Scouting the Area and Butterfly Collar.

Suggestions and advice on the deck build would highly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Dernière modification par Lyquid (10-07-2011 01:45:36)

#2 10-07-2011 02:18:33

Glasher
Guémélite

Re : Help with Sap Hearts Deck Building

Suggestions, no sorry I wont hand you a deck.

Advice, yes. My advice is to test the waters. Pointing out the obvious but I could sit here and tell you what to play and you might not like it. Also if I just tell you what to play your already a step behind in understanding why. Building your own deck testing it and tweaking adds that much more knowledge of it and is a much more vital tool during the game itself.

Character wise you have a few routes.

With what you have I recommend a Warrior Keizan and trying out Silikat, Warrior Keizan, Claw. Combination of collars, daggers, and so on. I don't feel its the strongest version of saps right now but it is a start.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#3 10-07-2011 02:46:51

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

I agree with you. All of my other decks were built while testing the waters. I'm not exactly looking for a deck to copy. I guess your recommendation of what characters to use is a really good first step. It will also help me carefully buy cards I need because I have to consider the amount of crystals I have.

Thanks smile

#4 10-07-2011 14:43:21

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Cards that go well with Silikat:

Elfine Melody
Quick Draw
Butterfly Collar
Elfine Bow
Tribal Mask (w/ Rockspeaker, best Homchi currently)
Bark Armor (w/ Keizan, best Dias currently)
The Claw (best beast currently, consider putting in Amber Spear and Perforator or Naginata)
Totemic Destruction (w/ mage or earth guem and at least 1 homchi)
Fallback
Scroll of Frailty

Basically you can try to tank it a bit with Rockspeaker/Any Keizan or Hailwalker(Root) and Scouting the Area and armor OR you can try to do quick killing damage with The Claw/Other(Warrior Keizan and Rockspeaker are good here, Elder Mailander and Rargnar are decent to work with Quick Draw and +attack when they die[maybe Items have a Soul too, which they all can use]).  I suggest doing the first since it's a bit cheaper until you can get all the really good cards like Quick Draw, you can even probably run it with Claw for a while tell you get and level up a Dais.

#5 11-07-2011 11:30:00

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Wow... That's a lot of input smile I will definitely refer to your post every now and then. You offered a lot of possible character combinations with Silikat. It's a matter of choice depending on game style/play that I am comfortable with the most. Thanks for all the guidance! Really appreciate it smile

Dernière modification par Lyquid (11-07-2011 12:20:28)

Pied de page des forums