Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-07-2011 17:20:10

Glasher
Guémélite

+Breathless

im done!

Dernière modification par Glasher (08-07-2011 04:35:46)

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#2 05-07-2011 17:21:10

Glasher
Guémélite

Re : +Breathless

News:
Currently open for recruiting! There is no app, you must contact me in Eredan English Chat. If I am not there leave a post, but check the chat regularly, I do have a life sorry.

War History:
0 - 0

Links:
English Eredan Chat Room: http://xat.com/englisheredan
^Be sure to change your name ASAP!

Dernière modification par Glasher (05-07-2011 17:46:52)

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#3 06-07-2011 07:44:31

xNNYx
Campeur

you and your queer guild names....well we have discussed this so we will see how it goes before I officially say yes

Oderint Dum Metuant

#4 06-07-2011 13:17:48

icefanta
Voyageur

i would like to join your clan. but i don't really put much money in this game (around 40$ and i don't really plan to spend more in the near future) but i really like competitive games so i try be creative.

#5 06-07-2011 22:13:35

Glasher
Guémélite

Ill rename it ECJ just for you, it stands for Eredan Circle Jer.....

I gotta add Cossette n I kinda need a yes from you before hand once I have 3-4 I can start challenging the Spanish peoples

Ice find me in chat n have ***bip*** strongest deck ready, ill be on in about 3 hours.

I've also issued a challenge to le furia de guem in the spanish forums. They have a post here as well as being one of the more active guilds in their respective forum. I will talk to them about a simple ban list, ANS, Prestige, etc. but nothing like th eformat list I have in store.

Dernière modification par Glasher (07-07-2011 01:31:36)

#6 07-07-2011 02:18:25

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

So is that why you challenged me a few days ago XD

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#7 07-07-2011 05:57:34

Glasher
Guémélite

jackal19 a écrit :

Something like that, I am going down a list of people I had in mind before I broaden my recruiting spectrum. So far Coss is in am just waiting for her to post lol.

Kevin bein Kevin

Few more to go, hopefully I can run into everyone this weekend I am off. BEach on saturday then just gym time will take me out the house need to rest up a bit

#8 07-07-2011 06:08:31

jackal19
Gardien

Glasher a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

Something like that, I am going down a list of people I had in mind before I broaden my recruiting spectrum. So far Coss is in am just waiting for her to post lol.

Kevin bein Kevin

Few more to go, hopefully I can run into everyone this weekend I am off. BEach on saturday then just gym time will take me out the house need to rest up a bit

well gud luck on your plans to rule guem XD looks like i failed the suprise exam lol

-Frederica Bernkastel

#9 07-07-2011 06:16:08

Glasher
Guémélite

jackal19 a écrit :
Glasher a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

Kevin bein Kevin

well gud luck on your plans to rule guem XD looks like i failed the suprise exam lol

not at all. If every1 I wanted to said yes I wouldnt even make the cut lol. You didnt seem interested >.<

#10 07-07-2011 06:42:58

jackal19
Gardien

Glasher a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :
Glasher a écrit :

Kevin bein Kevin

not at all. If every1 I wanted to said yes I wouldnt even make the cut lol. You didnt seem interested >.<

yeah im interested a bit but me being busy is one of my bad factors in a clan so activity  is questionable

-Frederica Bernkastel

#11 09-07-2011 16:20:53

Glasher
Guémélite

If I cannot reach the people I initially wanted I will fully open recruitment.

I challenged a Spanish team, they haven't responded yet, Ill try another team.

#12 09-07-2011 16:38:20

Cossette
Solarian

Sorry I'm late to reply...

IGN: Cossette

History: I played eredan more than half a year now... love the game even with some bugs and unbalances, but still the game is growing...

Deck Preferences: i played any of kind guilds, but i prefer playing fast phase deck and beat down... have no love for control deck too slow, prefer offensive deck than defensive but still like some spice on deck construction... smile

Most Favorite deck: Suicide Powder Decks

Most Hated deck: Noz Mages Decks

Dernière modification par Cossette (09-07-2011 16:51:26)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#13 09-07-2011 22:13:47

Glasher
Guémélite

Didnt really need an app I invited you tongue

I wont be doing apps anyways they really serve no purpose.

Hey im so n so for all you know I played ygo maybe i was good maybe i wasn't. I also played mtg, was I good? was I bad? you dunno i just said i used to play it.

But welcome hopefully we can get sum action soon.

#14 16-07-2011 07:09:32

Thornflame
Ptit nouveau

Hurp I was here so consider this a yes to your invitation. big_smile

Enjoy my small as fuck avatar. big_smile

#15 16-07-2011 07:37:05

Glasher
Guémélite

Huzzzahhh!!!!

Now if only I could get Nurvus n Parker to respond >.<

But we have 5 so I will press the gas on the spanish team war.

#16 19-07-2011 03:03:25

Glasher
Guémélite

Got Nurvus, now if only Parker. Then I can work on sum1 to replace me cuz I'm a scrub haha.

#17 20-07-2011 06:57:53

bleachman
Gardien

So why not just keep MSN running? O_o

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#18 21-07-2011 01:07:25

Glasher
Guémélite

No1 left to run it except for kevin.

It was yours not mine n should this burn up in flames why disrespect something I had nothing to with in creating?

MSN still exists but no tin the same way since...every1 save for 2 maybe 3 people are not around anymore sad

Also I'm a scrub lol 1-3 in wars haha

#19 21-07-2011 07:02:56

bleachman
Gardien

It's a shame how things have developed in this game. MSN was most definitely one of my favorite game clans/groups ever. yikes

But if the game doesn't shape up and we're expected to do the same and boring things over and over again... I am actually surprised you guys still hang around. yikes

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#20 21-07-2011 11:29:53

Glasher
Guémélite

I play in moderation. N keep myself interested by not indulging for crystals to have everything and then be really bored. Same ol make a deck, get bored of it, sell it, see what I can afford and turn unique.

Still have my hopes in clans, people want fair competition but people are also rediculously lazy it seems.

Im working on a format list and according to my poll is actually quite a nice idea.

#21 27-08-2011 19:15:26

Swifttiger
Voyageur

Glasher a écrit :

I play in moderation. N keep myself interested by not indulging for crystals to have everything and then be really bored. Same ol make a deck, get bored of it, sell it, see what I can afford and turn unique.

Still have my hopes in clans, people want fair competition but people are also rediculously lazy it seems.

Im working on a format list and according to my poll is actually quite a nice idea.

I think clans are a great idea. Why isn't it part of the actual game? Like 75% of the mmos out there have clans/guilds, look at Wow, Tyrant, etc.

And the feedback: clans make people more likely to play the game, more likely to play for longer, and thus more likely to pay $$$ to get better at a game they like.

I thought guilds were an industry standard and am a bit surprised that a game of this caliber doesn't have a clan system.

#22 27-08-2011 21:01:42

Anihilate
Solarian

Why the hell not.

Ign: Schrei VonWeisheit

History: Former MSN Mod, on and off this game due to personal and in game reasons.
Been 'ere quite awhile.

Deck Preference: I'm the FOG HYDRA FANATIC, it can be any guild, but the Hydra will always be there.

Favorite Deck type: Oddball: Mixed Genre

Deck type I don't like: Noz Mages/Immortals

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

Pied de page des forums