Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-06-2011 09:35:54

bleachman
Gardien

Goodbye Eredan iTCG and Everybody. </3

I have finally decided to head out into lands far away. I am quitting Eredan iTCG and also my position as a moderator in the English forums. There are many reasons why I decided to finally finish the act:

-Lack of interest on my part. I have played this game for over half a year and eventually the grind just didn't appeal to me anymore. I kept buying cards I wanted to level up, but didn't have the patience, nor the interest to actually work on them. The game utterly bores me now and I do not have the interest to push myself to play it anymore.

-Too expensive. I have spent A LOT of cash on this game. And when I say a lot, I really mean it. I always knew I was spending a lot, so I do not want to come over as if I am surprised by this. But eventually I have just had enough. This month alone, I have been able to purchase 4 brand new Playstation 3 games by cutting my iTCG funds down. Considering that I can buy a game to fill up 20+ hours of my time for the same price of 10 boosters full of cards I either have or absolutely cannot need, the decision didn't come too hard.

-Changes are coming in too late. Eredan iTCG was heading down a good road when I first started and this continued for quite some time. Eventually it started to slack severely (around the end of last year) and retaining my interest in the game was getting harder and harder. Now changes that are long do are finally being made (better late than never) but unfortunately these are not on time enough to keep me hooked. I am sure Feerik will continue to get back on the path they were heading. Its just too late for me.

I do hope the game continues to develope and become a great and well known iTCG out there. Unfortunately I wont be there to witness it, as I will just spend my time with other things instead. I wish Feerik the best of luck with their awesome game and all of you happy gaming and an awesome time! smile

Goodbye~

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#2 07-06-2011 09:40:00

Archibald Eredan
Solarian

Re : Goodbye Eredan iTCG and Everybody. </3

It's a huge loss for us. We wish the best for you and thank you for your work.

Good way dear bleachman.

De l'ombre nait toujours la lumière, enfin en théorie...

#3 07-06-2011 09:56:56

Dantesan
Solarian

crybaby3-112x150.jpg

Thank you for your fantastic support, work and energy on a personal and professional level!

A lot of things wouldn't have seen the light of day without your help and work, I am sincerely greatful!

It's a royal shame and a sad moment indeed yet I completely respect your decision to leave.

You will be missed by the community and I can honestly say that I was very proud to work with you.

Wish you the best for the future and remember you will always be made of awesome!

Made_of_Awesome_Stamp.jpg

captain_awesome_tshirt-p235983326409737006ybth_400.jpg

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#4 07-06-2011 14:51:23

AssenzioUR
Campeur

sorry, but i suppose that thread need our attention.
There are two foundamental points, and i agree totally with ex mod's words.
1) too often, communities are left alone . We've started a discussion in italian community and we've meet a desert, enormous wall without any answers. Are our topic read?
2) we have indicated the same questions. Eredan is not only too expensive, but have adopted " close-mind " policy, in particulat with new users. No free feez, and this is acceptable, but also a too short time with free market. The gap between pro ( sorry, rich ) players and newbie is absolutely crazy. Eredan already eat great amount of cash with trophies, which have to be bought, is possible to reflect about reasonable open market?
Also new activity give  absurde advantage ! missions with key, for example.

Other game are failed, or have great difficults, cause bad relationship between users'request and game's staff. Eredan have to increase the numbers of players, and to do this eredan can't immage to consider people like lemons

#5 07-06-2011 15:54:16

RyogaLX
Gardien

Good bye Bleachman have a good journey on you own

As a personal advice I think that maybe only maybe you forget the bases of the game, get fun, you can get cheap cards construct cheap decks and get fun playing often. I hope you try some weird deck forgetting that issue that make us angry with eredan, "Make the best deck", when I forget this.... I really found fun eredan... when you forget that elo room or deal with that nasty overpowered decks (couhg Witch... cough) and found other persons trying to build unique pretty fun deck.... you get fun.

I hope you listen to me, otherwise have wish you to found the lack of happiness that eredan don't give you.

smile

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#6 07-06-2011 19:54:09

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Good bye :S

You were such a fun moderator!!!!! I really mean it, you
always keep the mood up with your jokes and funny comments
Im sure all of us will miss you, but i hope you could come back
in the future and see a really good game, the game you hoped
Eredan would be.

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#7 08-06-2011 13:37:25

hutyro
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Aparture Sience Lab

Goodbye Mr. bleachman, we shall all remember you in our hearts and hope one day for your return
447pxmanlytears3.jpg

This is my rifle
This is my gun
This one's for fighting
This one's for fun

#8 08-06-2011 19:12:47

Tankdave
Voyageur

He'll be back, sooner or later, if only because it's hell'a fun to come into a live game like this once in a while and see how it's growing, even if you aren't keeping up regularly.

#9 08-06-2011 19:15:53

Proximus
Campeur

Cya on PSN I guess smile

#10 10-06-2011 05:12:30

Glasher
Guémélite

Cya around

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#11 10-06-2011 09:30:10

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Hope to see you again

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums