Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-06-2011 15:56:59

Dantesan
Solarian

iTCG : The Shadow, Lady of the Nehant

The Shadow

Silene et Selene have betrayed the Zil Warriors and have joined the Nehantists. By taking this decision, the two girls are no more, only the Shadow lady of the Nehant remains.
This release introduces a new character and five new cards.

Nehant's Splinter. Rare. Item Dagger. Nehantists. Marauder. Attack +2. If your character deals physical damage to the opposing character, all characters that were wounded by a character carrying "Nehant's Splinter" will suffer 1 direct damage. Activates immediately.

zYRQ0BLH.png

The Shadow, Lady of the Nehant (and her three Upgrades). Uncommon. Character. Nehantists. Warrior/Marauder. Spirit 1. Attack 5/8. Defense 2. Health Points 12. Attack +1 against Mages. Turns 1, 3 and 6: 1 card from the Opposing Player's Hand is placed in his Deck.

Shattered Destiny. Uncommon. Action. Marauder. Attack +1. At the end of the fight, Theurgy Heals cast by all the characters during this Turn are ignored.

Demonic Portal . Common. Nehantic Spell. Nehantists. Mage. Choose a living Demon. Your character and the chosen character exchange their Attack score until the end of the Turn.

The Great Devourer. Common. Action. Nehantist. Mage. Marauder. Each player's character in battle suffers additional damage this turn that equals 5 minus the amount of cards in his or her hand.

Mockery. Common. Action. The opposing character's characteristics that are lower than those of your character are reduced by 1. Chain.

Have fun!
Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 01-06-2011 16:03:11

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : iTCG : The Shadow, Lady of the Nehant

This update gives the cutting the ties deck a bit more bite with the devourer

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 01-06-2011 18:00:52

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

When I saw the news feed that The Shadow had betrayed the Zil, I wasnt surprised. But after seeing her new form and turn orders, even at her max level I wasnt impressed. I mean Zil version hits hard. this version is more about just disrupting your opponent then doing damage.

#4 01-06-2011 19:17:51

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

When I saw the news feed that The Shadow had betrayed the Zil, I wasnt surprised. But after seeing her new form and turn orders, even at her max level I wasnt impressed. I mean Zil version hits hard. this version is more about just disrupting your opponent then doing damage.

well, if all the new cards is better than the older one, everyone will leave the old one eventually. see what happened to abyssien after remake.

#5 01-06-2011 23:05:54

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

silversaint a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

well, if all the new cards is better than the older one, everyone will leave the old one eventually. see what happened to abyssien after remake.

I never used Abyssien before or now. Not my style.

#6 01-06-2011 23:42:44

RyogaLX
Gardien

Well I finally get the last evo of this shadow version and artwork is pretty nice as well

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#7 02-06-2011 00:37:34

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

Were there any cards required to get her to lvl 4? (Like Chimera with Adrakar and Fury with the Fallen).

/Malleuz

#8 02-06-2011 00:56:54

RyogaLX
Gardien

Malleuz a écrit :

Were there any cards required to get her to lvl 4? (Like Chimera with Adrakar and Fury with the Fallen).

/Malleuz

Yes a Dark-heart stone

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#9 02-06-2011 03:17:01

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

So you need to use the same item to evo her...but she isnt as good. So good to know.

#10 02-06-2011 03:56:28

RyogaLX
Gardien

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

So you need to use the same item to evo her...but she isnt as good. So good to know.

I find that is pretty nice unit, I test it. The order action is doubled and in conjunction with pure warrior deck is very nice addition. smile

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O

#11 02-06-2011 05:26:05

Anihilate
Solarian

The original Shadow may have hit harder, but one thing is still very clear. Having the same base stats makes one of  the most well defended standalone characters.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#12 02-06-2011 05:55:17

RyogaLX
Gardien

Anihilate a écrit :

The original Shadow may have hit harder, but one thing is still very clear. Having the same base stats makes one of  the most well defended standalone characters.

Please when you play nehant decks tell me about it, Zil marauder decks work lot different than Nehtans decks. This unit has good potential I already test it, specially against WBs decks.

Dernière modification par RyogaLX (02-06-2011 05:56:46)

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O

#13 02-06-2011 18:27:40

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

RyogaLX a écrit :

Well I finally get the last evo of this shadow version and artwork is pretty nice as well

Show us the last evo please tongue i Just want see her a not only her silhouette

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#14 02-06-2011 20:37:26

Poptolev
Guémélite

I'm fairly sure her final level is 4 (she has the same stats as the regular lvl 5 shadow) and you can see the artwork if you search the market ...

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#15 02-06-2011 20:41:53

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

zxFRYQnt.png

Hmmmm she look like medusa.. but much more cooler

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#16 07-06-2011 04:06:08

Anihilate
Solarian

RyogaLX a écrit :
Anihilate a écrit :

Please when you play nehant decks tell me about it, Zil marauder decks work lot different than Nehtans decks. This unit has good potential I already test it, specially against WBs decks.

Dimizar
Hate
Shadow, Lady of the Nehant

3 Rain of death
3 Cutting All ties

3 Its all fun and Games
3 Until Someone gets hurt
3 Obesity
2 Nehant's seal
1 Anathematize

That is all I got to see of the nehant deck that left me with 10 cards in my deck,and 1 useless card in my hand as Shadow pounded My Zahal into the dirt for 3 turns.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#17 08-06-2011 21:12:41

nemoutopia
Habitant de Guem

Those saying this Shadow is crap because she doesn't hit as hard as the original Shadow are full of crap. You are correct that she doesn't get the +2 attack turn bonus and can't use Zil weapons [which really only hurts at all because of Fist Blade]. The trade off is that you can build a deck like the one above, or a pure Nehantist Marauder deck...and suddenly, the loss of +2 attack on a given turn for +1 attack to both of her friends doesn't seem painful at all. This Shadow is different, and appropriately so, not worse.

Pied de page des forums