Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-05-2011 18:40:21

Glasher
Guémélite

The Deck Garage - A Deck Building League

The Deck Garage will be a weekly community event where players can showcase thier deck building skills, problem solving skills, and creativity. While it is encouraged to use what you own, it will not always be possible. Let me explain briefly the concept behind The Garage.

Weekly events will include one or more of the following contests.
-A Themed Deck Building Contest
--EX: Effectively base a deck around Artaban and his Main effect.

-An Eredan In Game Puzzle
--EX: It is Turn 5 You have the following cards in hand A B C D E and Character X vs Character Y. This is your last remaining character, your opponent has 2 characters left. Win the game and your character must survive the turn. (More details would be included obviously)
---Much like a chess problem.

-A Create a Card...To Complete the Deck Contest
--A deck will be built, your goal is to create a card(Char/Item/Spell/Action/Theurgy) that will maximize the effect of another char or combo within the deck.

-Deck Building Problem
--A Deck will be built. You will find the best fixes based on the rules given. This will sometimes be a randomly chosen posted deck.

The Deck Building League is NOT a Team or Clan, however I would prefer to have interested individuals become members. Members have no responsibility other than helping out around the Deck and Strategy Forums, and helping set up the events for the week as I am not the all knowing Eredan deck guy. THere are a few people I will actively reach out to help me run this. If you are interested let me know.

Dernière modification par Glasher (28-06-2011 02:02:28)

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#2 16-05-2011 03:57:57

xchong
Voyageur

Re : The Deck Garage - A Deck Building League

wow very a nice idea : ) i would be glad to join but im still a newbie i have much to learn about this game

#3 16-05-2011 21:09:06

Glasher
Guémélite

167 views 1 reply well thnx for the support chong I'll keep waiting a bit longer before I scrap yet another idea hmm

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#4 17-05-2011 00:39:41

Mr. Saint-Germain
Voyageur

I think this is a great idea. It promotes originality in deck composition, and the format you proposed sounds just fine.
Also I think people will join in if you start an event, without official membership. That's more of a long term detail in my opinion.

So what should you do to start it? You could create a problem and post it in a new subject, this way you'll be able to see what really is the answer of the forum userbase. Another way to get more feedback would be to translate it and post it in the other Deck and Strategy forums. I think you could get a good participation if people see that it's really organized.

#5 17-05-2011 01:22:59

Glasher
Guémélite

All membership means is on some events I'll need to reach out for help. I would turn to members first. Members would only really be an index of people I could go over things with. I'd hope they would use thier knowledge to help people who post decks, even if its the same Noz Mage deck we see every day.

I've been finding some really good combos and characters. The first puzzle is almost complete I'll try to have it up tomorow.

#6 17-05-2011 01:29:51

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

This is a really great idea its a good way to power up the old noggin and allow people to learn new ideas and also to increase creativity in this game cause seeing the same deck is getting a bit frustating now and people should learn not to be sheep that a follows a single shepherd (a symbol of an idea) and should learn to think for themselves for once not just to copy ideas and not to play a lot of no brainer decks in my own opinion thats all big_smile

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#7 19-05-2011 17:53:16

Glasher
Guémélite

I will be keeping the Garage info here. We can discuss potential upcoming decks, , puzzles, people can put input on rarely used cards that I can incorporate into the weeks challenge, and so on.

Links to each puzzle will be maintained on the front page of the thread.

#8 19-05-2011 18:00:16

TristanLight
Voyageur

I'm definitely a fan of the ideas, especially coming up with a reasonable card to boost current in deck combos. I really need to level my Spiritseeker and Rockspeaker and find someone to help so I can test if Spiritseeker's effect still activates if it reaches 0 hp then gets healed >.>

#9 19-05-2011 18:10:38

Samsari
Banni(e)
Lieu : Argentina

TristanLight a écrit :

I'm definitely a fan of the ideas, especially coming up with a reasonable card to boost current in deck combos. I really need to level my Spiritseeker and Rockspeaker and find someone to help so I can test if Spiritseeker's effect still activates if it reaches 0 hp then gets healed >.>

No, it doesn't. Characters die if they have health≤0 at the end of the battle. Spiritpeaker abylitie wil only activate if he gets the death chesspiece over him.

“¡Se me ha acabado el té!”

[Chat Eredan Hispano | Clan Séptimo Sentido]

#10 19-05-2011 18:13:04

Glasher
Guémélite

Theoretically you should get both. I make the problem based on theories. I'll admit sometimes it can be deceiving but the idea behind the problem is to get people thinking in a way that might encourage more unique decks and strategies.

I beleive it will work. My Rocky is only 2 atm I've been busy testing and tweaking my Perfect Storm deck >.<

#11 26-10-2011 11:59:00

Celianton
Ptit nouveau

Yes, this will be great to see such a community without official membership. This may be a very useful thing for newbies...

Currently playing: http://www.facebook.com/berserkthecataclysm/
Please suggest other similar games.

#12 21-06-2012 01:08:03

RomanLord
Ptit nouveau

I would love to join I been playing this game for close to year now. So I have some knowledge on what is what in the game. And it would be great to refresh myself with the best strategies for each clan and classes

~Take it easy on me.....I'm just a kid~

#13 23-06-2012 11:05:02

edseldavila
Voyageur

kinda like
magic the gatherings

Dead Mans Hand ^^

doh... Y U No Draw?

Pied de page des forums