Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-05-2011 21:50:39

xeoghi
Ptit nouveau

Marketplace Format

Alright, wouldn't it be a bit easier and faster to browse what's needed by a "checklist" or boxes to uncheck guilds or class individually. Going from one to the next is ok, but we could see all that we need individually by just de-selecting. Just Sayin' :)

#2 11-05-2011 21:41:06

xeoghi
Ptit nouveau

Re : Marketplace Format

Ok!  I get that many of us have enough "time" to go from dragon knights to noz and back again discerning what to purchase, I'm a full time student,un-employed sad, and a new father smile.  Efficiency is all I know and with the current navigation system I don't see how the current method as being sufficient.  Being that the majority of the million+ players are casual at best, making the most of these users time and easing the deck building process.  Maybe the majority don't care or none it does make perfect sense. 

Just Looking To Improve smile

#3 11-05-2011 21:50:03

ashman
Habitant de Guem

In the current system, holding the 'CTRL' key (or whatever is for non-English languages) will let you select multiple choices.

For example, click 'Nehant', hold down CTRL while selecting 'SPELLS', will give you all Nehant spells.

Would be easier with check boxes, but I believe that you can accomplish what you want with the current system.

--A

#4 18-05-2011 18:21:52

xeoghi
Ptit nouveau

ashman a écrit :

In the current system, holding the 'CTRL' key (or whatever is for non-English languages) will let you select multiple choices.

For example, click 'Nehant', hold down CTRL while selecting 'SPELLS', will give you all Nehant spells.

Would be easier with check boxes, but I believe that you can accomplish what you want with the current system.

--A

Thanks much!!! smile

#5 20-05-2011 16:13:37

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Just below the list of the cards being sold are page numbers  players can click. How about clicking letters from A-Z to go to a card one likes to view?

Pied de page des forums