Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-04-2011 13:25:43

Dantesan
Solarian

Ardranis the pirate!

This young elfine was once a prisoner of the Al Killicrew pirates. She eventually gained the crew's trust and now fights by their side.
This new character can be used in several pirate decks.

IygRZzjM.png  HHCwjeIC.png  GO6tW0yF.png

Infernal Cricket. Rare. Item One Handed Poweder Weapon. Pirate. Marauder. Deals 3 direct damage to your opponent the moment this card is played, this card discards at the end of the fight. Activates immediately. Dual Wield. Chain.

Ardranis. (and her two upgrades). Rare. Character, Pirate, Mage/Marauder, Elfine. Spirit 1. Attack 3/6. Defense 2. Health points 12. Attack +1 against Warriors. If your character's Health points are equal or below 5 at the start of the fight, he will perform an additional Attack that equals his printed Min Attack. Odd Turns: Attack -1 and Spirit +1.

Pirate Legend. Uncommon. Action. Pirate. During the next Draw phase, each player draws an additional card for each pirate they own carrying at least one "Powder" Token the moment this card is played. All characters that are not carrying "Powder" tokens gain 4 of them.

Piracy. Uncommon. Action. Pirate. If the opposing character dies this Turn, your character gains 1 Health point for each Item that was attached to the opposing character, all his "Powder" tokens are then placed on your character..

Collision. Uncommon. Spell Air AoE. Mage. Each opposing character still alive suffers X Magic damage where X equals the number of cards in the Opposing player's Deck divided by the number of opposing characters still alive (rounded down, 6 Magic damage max per character).

Cutlass. Common. Item One handed Weapon Dagger. Pirate. Warrior/Marauder. Attack +1. The moment this card is played and at the start of each fight, the opposing character has Defense -1. Dual Wield. Activates immediately.

Drowning the sorrows. Common. Action. Attack -2 and Defense -2 this Turn. At the start of the next fight, your character gains Attack +3 and Defense +2, this card is then discarded.

Makeshift Repair. Common. Action. Pirate. Craftsman. The opposing player may discard 3 cards if he wishes, if he chooses not to, the opposing character has Defense =0.

Announcement

Monday the 25th of april is a Holiday, the 50th Amnezy Tournament will exceptionally close Tuesday the 26th April at 10.00 (french time).

Have fun!

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 20-04-2011 14:10:50

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Ardranis the pirate!

It's a shame it is not combined with a promotion. I doubt many are going to buy any packs this week. hmm

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 20-04-2011 14:27:30

Hondaime
Habitant de Guem

bleachman a écrit :

It's a shame it is not combined with a promotion. I doubt many are going to buy any packs this week. hmm

yeah , and is it me or is this the first character with no evolution?

#4 20-04-2011 14:29:06

exlibris
Ptit nouveau

The text says (and her 2 upgrades) so the image must be a glitch.

#5 20-04-2011 14:35:44

Limestone
Solarian

Uh hello, pirates needs more warrior especially the ones that buffs powder effects or just a traditional (atk, def or spirit) would help a lot, yes sir.

Another suggestion, since some pirates love to stack lots of items much like a foamy would do.. why don't add something that could counter [card]Freeze[/card] , [card]Smash that iron[/card] and some other cards that specifically target items, pirates hate to lose their booty, arrr big_smile 

P.S.   I agree with bleachman

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 20-04-2011 14:42:32

mattt
Nehantiste

pretty unsense with no promotions...
i don't think a lot of ppl will buy boosters for -not so bad- cards

-proud free player-
Partecipate alla prima chat italiana di Eredan iTCG !!! : http://eredanita.angelfire.com/
Vi aspettiamo numerosi !!! wink

#7 20-04-2011 19:37:23

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

The AoE spell may be usefull, and the little gun is pretty decent, other than that, I dont see many uses for these cards

#8 20-04-2011 20:53:34

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

I agree that it is a very poor marketing move to droop the promotion. When the Nehantics came I thought that it was kinda a bummer that they weren't on a promotion either, but it was a completely new guild and the first time they were on sale, and you got a promotion card (a really good one btw) so I could swing with it. But now it looks like they have decided to stop the promotions, which as I said, I see as a very poor marketing.

I guess their idea is to see if they can make more money buy not making the promotion, on the assumption that even though fewer people will buy boosters, the ones that do will contribute alot more than before.

But to us, this is the good news actually, if our asumptions are correct smile

I, and a couple of you I suspect, assume that fewer people will by boosters and I think this will be ALOT of people. So I predict that Feerik will not make as much money as they are used to this week, which I would asume, will end up with them bringing back the weekly promotion smile

So if you want promotions back, then wait a week or two untill they get the message wink

/Morten

#9 20-04-2011 21:16:49

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

i like these cards...

[card]ardranis[/card] will be Great with [card]gemineye[/card] n [card]mylad[/card].

[card]pirate legend[/card] adds Powder too enemy! [card]flammes of the phoenix[/card]?!

[card]piracy[/card],
heals, for Items on Enemy. [card]port[/card]!
steals Powder... [card]fiery sword[/card]?

[card]cutlass[/card]? good with Ardranis n her low-HP effect.

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#10 20-04-2011 22:51:07

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Not exactly, while I dont play pirates (got the trophy and got the heck out of there) Ardranis's effect is a mimic of the Sap Heart elfines, which is my area of expertise. The effect relies on her printed Min attack of 4, and no matter how high you raise that it will still only deal 4. With a large defense subtraction like 2 or 3 it makes a devastating difference, but with only a -1, you are really only looking at around 4 or less extra damage, assuming the character in question has been dropped to zero. Good Idea, not so great execution, just my 2 cents

Aside from that, Im still waiting with bated breath to see if they ever intend to do something with the World Tree caste, or the sap hearts at all

#11 20-04-2011 22:56:01

Hondaime
Habitant de Guem

Warhound90 a écrit :

Not exactly, while I dont play pirates (got the trophy and got the heck out of there) Ardranis's effect is a mimic of the Sap Heart elfines, which is my area of expertise. The effect relies on her printed Min attack of 4, and no matter how high you raise that it will still only deal 4. With a large defense subtraction like 2 or 3 it makes a devastating difference, but with only a -1, you are really only looking at around 4 or less extra damage, assuming the character in question has been dropped to zero. Good Idea, not so great execution, just my 2 cents

Aside from that, Im still waiting with bated breath to see if they ever intend to do something with the World Tree caste, or the sap hearts at all

maybe in max lvl the defense reduction will be greater

#12 20-04-2011 23:24:29

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Hondaime a écrit :
Warhound90 a écrit :

The cutlass weapon has only one level, and it only has a -1 reduction. When I said that you could only do a maximum of 4 additional damage, I was factoring in Ardranis's max level, which only has a 4/8 attack, although her ability gets triggered at 8 health or below.

Dernière modification par Warhound90 (20-04-2011 23:29:00)

#13 20-04-2011 23:24:36

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

And here I was waiting for a pirate promotion to buy more packs...  Ah well I guess I can wait for the next sale...

#14 21-04-2011 01:36:56

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Warhound90 a écrit :
Hondaime a écrit :
Warhound90 a écrit :

The cutlass weapon has only one level, and it only has a -1 reduction. When I said that you could only do a maximum of 4 additional damage, I was factoring in Ardranis's max level, which only has a 4/8 attack, although her ability gets triggered at 8 health or below.

Yes, but Ardranis says "if your character's"... While similar cards are self referential... I don't have one to test, but I suspect the point isn't so much the extra 4 attack from herself, but the extra 7 from Hook & Gemineye.

#15 21-04-2011 03:38:47

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Majyqman a écrit :
Warhound90 a écrit :
Hondaime a écrit :

Yes, but Ardranis says "if your character's"... While similar cards are self referential... I don't have one to test, but I suspect the point isn't so much the extra 4 attack from herself, but the extra 7 from Hook & Gemineye.

Very true, I must have overlooked that. I can see now why that might be an asset, after all, you could actually use Narwhal and then attack again.

#16 21-04-2011 05:16:53

bleachman
Gardien

Wouldn't the proper wording for the scenario you suggest be "If your characters'..."

I kind of doubt she gives an effect where her allies can attack a second time. Though I cannot confirm it as I have not play tested it yet. tongue

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#17 21-04-2011 05:26:05

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

bleachman a écrit :

Wouldn't the proper wording for the scenario you suggest be "If your characters'..."

I kind of doubt she gives an effect where her allies can attack a second time. Though I cannot confirm it as I have not play tested it yet. tongue

It would make more sense that they misplaced an apostrophe (seriously, it would be the smallest ever translation mistake they've ever made... one that I bet a lot of native English speakers would get wrong), than that they've changed the template from self referential cards such as, say, [card]Artaban[/card]. But, similarly, I've had no opportunity to test it.

#18 21-04-2011 06:00:14

bibster
Voyageur

Anybody tried if it works with your other characters? The test also says "he will perform an additional attack..." while Ardranis is a she and they should just put "If Ardranis' health points..." instead of putting character's. So it leans more toward all your characters.

#19 24-04-2011 19:11:27

Viliennas
Voyageur

anyone got the confirmation yet?
Tho it doesn't seem to be that useful?
And the effect is limited to Adranis.

People are selling it like crazy?

Pied de page des forums