Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 11-05-2011 17:05:38

Glasher
Guémélite

Re : What's your favorite band/song?

Francis and the Lights have caught my attention lately

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#27 26-05-2011 10:42:10

bleachman
Gardien

I recently took a large dip from my Eredan iTCG funds ( wink ) and purchased the Silent Hill Sounds Box. A special edition containing all of the Silent Hill game soundtracks and extra songs too, not released to public. I have been listening to these CDs for quite a few days now! *o*

Also, the CKY album is pretty awesome too. If interested, check out Camp Kill Yourself: Volume 1

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#28 08-06-2011 16:21:58

xchong
Voyageur

#29 07-07-2011 06:30:06

Stinkingooze
Voyageur

My favourite artist would have to be Nick cave. Not many artists can pull off such awesome song writing. He's a genius!

As for my favourite song though, it would have to be 'The heart asks pleasure first', by michael nyman. I can listen to that hundreds of thousands of times in a row and it will still give me chills.

#30 07-07-2011 09:28:37

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

bleachman a écrit :

Also getting a CKY album soon. ^___^

They're probably the only Alt Metal band worth knowing about.

As for bands.....  Christ, where do I start?

Idk, I saw Christian Rock mentioned, but didn't see Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, or Pillar mentioned, three of the greatest IMO (Hate Switchfoot, Chevelle's okay.)

Breaking Benjamin's good too.....  Electric Six are just wacky-random awesome.

SR-71 are amazing if you like pop-punk.  Fun fact, they co-wrote Bowling for Soup's '1985.'  Each have their own version with slightly different lyrics. 

Sum 41, Simple Plan, Lordi (Amazing if you like real heavy metal.) to name a few more.

One Man Army and the Undead Quartet.....  Amazing metal band, lead singer looks a bit like Jack Black.

Rap is good, too.  I used to be one of those people who dismissed it as garbage, but some of it's good.  And by some of it, I mean anything that's NOT played on the radio.  Lil' Wayne, The Game......  All complete utter garbage.  The only one I tolerate is Eminem because of the nostalgia factor of growing up in the late 90's/early 2000's.  But yeah, Tech N9ne, KidCrusher, mc chris, MC Lars.  All great.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#31 27-07-2011 16:29:06

Archibald Eredan
Solarian

I play eredan with Mr Danny elfman in my head...

Dream on.

De l'ombre nait toujours la lumière, enfin en théorie...

#32 28-07-2011 07:07:18

bleachman
Gardien

He does make great music. Tim Burton knows who to use to make great films!

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#33 28-07-2011 21:33:34

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

bleachman a écrit :

He does make great music. Tim Burton knows who to use to make great films!

Timmy also knows how to paint everyone with the same color white in EVERY MOVIE.  I wish his movies didn't de-value Johnny Depp as an actor in my eyes.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums