Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-04-2011 07:05:55

magius
Solarian

Magic Poison not working

Hi all, I managed to attached 3 Magic Poison throughout the game using Keizan to Anagram with 1 Spirit and 7 Health. Unfortunately, at the end of the fight, Magic Poison does not activate at all... Anagram just receive physical damage from Keizan.

I think a lot of bugs is happening, either due to trophy or the new guild.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#2 08-04-2011 07:45:00

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Re : Magic Poison not working

magius a écrit :

Hi all, I managed to attached 3 Magic Poison throughout the game using Keizan to Anagram with 1 Spirit and 7 Health. Unfortunately, at the end of the fight, Magic Poison does not activate at all... Anagram just receive physical damage from Keizan.

Did anagram play the card "perversion" that turn? because if your Keizan already had a perversion on it, and another way played, that's -4 magic damage that turn... count the one spirit, and each of the poisons does nothing.

#3 10-04-2011 17:05:07

Blooded
Ptit nouveau

Majyqman a écrit :
magius a écrit :

Did anagram play the card "perversion" that turn? because if your Keizan already had a perversion on it, and another way played, that's -4 magic damage that turn... count the one spirit, and each of the poisons does nothing.

I believe its not working on the new guild i have plied 3 magic posion on [card]Carkass[/card] together and it does no damage at all. the only nehanist member its working on for me is [card]Iron mask[/card]

#4 10-04-2011 17:29:34

para
Habitant de Guem

ive used it against them and had no problems with it, only whenever they play perversion..

#5 10-04-2011 17:50:44

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The card works perfectly well against Nehantists.
But if Perversion is played, all the damages are reduced each time, including the magic poison's damages...

Collectionneur de cartes

#6 10-04-2011 21:29:17

Blooded
Ptit nouveau

Zurga a écrit :

The card works perfectly well against Nehantists.
But if Perversion is played, all the damages are reduced each time, including the magic poison's damages...

Ok let me describe the situation to you, although this past few hours is the first time i used a world tree deck.  at first turn, carkass has 0 spirit, my keizan plied 2 magic poisons on him, it should do him 4 damage even if perversion acts on both the cards, but no damage was done.

i think magic posion still have alot of bugs to clear, Splinter of world tree and wood protection does not give it the +1 dmg either

#7 11-04-2011 09:30:20

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Blooded a écrit :

Ok let me describe the situation to you, although this past few hours is the first time i used a world tree deck.  at first turn, carkass has 0 spirit, my keizan plied 2 magic poisons on him, it should do him 4 damage even if perversion acts on both the cards, but no damage was done.

i think magic posion still have alot of bugs to clear, Splinter of world tree and wood protection does not give it the +1 dmg either

Magic poison have only one known bug: After 3 activation, the card is not removed from the character.

I can not say anything about your situation, I have not seen any screenshot showing the situation described.

Wood protection give +1 damage to spell doing damages during the combat, not at the end, the same thing occurs with  Splinter of the World Tree.
Not sure this is a bug or a correct behaviour in the mind of the staff.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums