Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-03-2011 15:41:12

Dantesan
Solarian

The Guardian Apprentice + Update

A new trophy is available until Thursday the 7th of April 2011 at 9.00.
You are limited in time so don't waste any smile.

Win 15 games against different players having the sum of your characters' levels inferior to the sum of the opposing characters' levels.
You will win the Guardian-Apprentice title and the card Mix-up.

NaBEBfj9.png

Mix-up: Action. Unique. Collector. The moment this card is played and at the start of each fight, your character gains Attack +1 for each of your tapped characters still alive and Defense +1 for each of your untapped characters still alive. Permanent.

Update:

* Marketplace: In order to optimize the marketplace and fight against card resales by multi accounts which is currently unbalancing the game, an important modification has been made. Now, only the 6 cheapest copies of one card will appear. Example :If 7 "Discretion" cards are up for sale and 6 among them cost 100 crystals and 1 costs 150 Crystals, only the "100 crystal" cards will be visible on the Marketplace.
    * Trophies: Progressive trophies are now visible for all levels, this will enable you to have knowledge on the challenges ahead!

Have fun!
Eredan iTCG, the trading card game.
Find this also Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 31-03-2011 16:07:00

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Re : The Guardian Apprentice + Update

Is marketplace update already active, or will it implemented later?

#3 31-03-2011 17:26:17

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Win 15 games against different players having the sum of your characters' levels inferior to the sum of the opposing characters' levels.
You will win the Guardian-Apprentice title and the card Mix-up.

So when everyones running around with all lvl 1s trying to get points no one will get points?

This reeks of another win-trading event sad

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#4 31-03-2011 17:47:19

Allizze
Gardien
Lieu : Allemagne/Germany/Deutschland
Site Web

@Rathedan
I'll try with my Pack Deck (all together level 10)... I hope that there are enough high-levelled decks around I can beat ^^'

Allizze = 2x L, 2x Z... gesprochen wie Alice (die aussm Wunderland), nicht Alizé (wenn ich Accents wollte, würd ich sie auch schreiben -.-)

Deutsches Eredan-Wiki

#5 31-03-2011 17:50:24

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Allizze a écrit :

@Rathedan
I'll try with my Pack Deck (all together level 10)... I hope that there are enough high-levelled decks around I can beat ^^'

Somehow, I got a feeling it'll be one of those "look at your opponent and if he can't give you a point leave" weeks...even worse than the "wait until you know you've lost the game and trophy point opportunity and leave" weeks.....

-Lonak

#6 31-03-2011 18:07:01

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Market still crashes flash on low end machines, so all this update was kinda useless.

Event is badly balanced and requires both you and your oponent to things, that makes playing really uninteresting. Why make events that makes people stop playing for a week until it finishes?

#7 31-03-2011 18:32:54

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

nothing but another trade with player for win week and sitting through people just quitting cuz they cant get their point or waiting till you about to get it and quit anyways. I hate trophies like this.

#8 31-03-2011 19:23:25

Allizze
Gardien
Lieu : Allemagne/Germany/Deutschland
Site Web

Rathedan a écrit :

Somehow, I got a feeling it'll be one of those "look at your opponent and if he can't give you a point leave" weeks...even worse than the "wait until you know you've lost the game and trophy point opportunity and leave" weeks.....

That's something I cannot understand...
When I see I can't win or get a trophy point I won't leave the battle, because if my opponent is in the same situation I hope he'll think the same way like me.

Allizze = 2x L, 2x Z... gesprochen wie Alice (die aussm Wunderland), nicht Alizé (wenn ich Accents wollte, würd ich sie auch schreiben -.-)

Deutsches Eredan-Wiki

#9 31-03-2011 19:42:02

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Some people have no sense of fairness. Its comes from games not initially being a social mechanism. Single-player games are for that player, and them alone. Don't like something, you can reset, and no one complains.

There's just an ingrained effect from that that bleeds over.

-Lonak

#10 31-03-2011 21:43:03

hutyro
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Aparture Sience Lab

i have a level 9 pirate deck ^^'
good luck for everyone with high leveled cards (including me)
PS: this card artwork turned Hailwalker into my favorite character

This is my rifle
This is my gun
This one's for fighting
This one's for fun

#11 31-03-2011 21:56:18

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

hutyro a écrit :

i have a level 9 pirate deck ^^'
good luck for everyone with high leveled cards (including me)
PS: this card artwork turned Hailwalker into my favorite character

It did the opposite to me :S

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#12 31-03-2011 22:35:45

Nelson_Mendes
Voyageur

It looks like low level courtesans for the win.

#13 01-04-2011 01:18:10

UIA
Habitant de Guem

trophy wasn't that hard to get, used a lvl 5 zil discard-deck with Salem Bigrage and Arckam, worked like a charm. Now to get some easy crystals killing those low lvl decks with eclipse muhahaha smile

#14 01-04-2011 19:19:04

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

i got a nice idea...
if you see your opponent is lower leveled than you are, just deck yourself out and give him the point...
goes faster and maybe somebody else will do the same for you

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#15 02-04-2011 04:34:55

steven_allen
Solarian

Yeah, way to be part of the problem.  Its people like you that are ruining the community of this game slowly.

Disruptor!

#16 02-04-2011 05:16:19

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

steven_allen a écrit :

Yeah, way to be part of the problem.  Its people like you that are ruining the community of this game slowly.

Yeah, and how? By being nice?

Jesus. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth man.

#17 02-04-2011 06:28:06

steven_allen
Solarian

I'm talking about UIA taking advantage of the event to get easy wins.  Look at the context of the message before you make yourself look foolish.

Disruptor!

#18 02-04-2011 06:41:45

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

steven_allen a écrit :

I'm talking about UIA taking advantage of the event to get easy wins.  Look at the context of the message before you make yourself look foolish.

Foolish? How is using a deck you can get the trophy and then use his real deck to get easy wins? It's part of the game. Don't get your panties in a bunch man. There are a million other things that's bringing this game down besides someone getting the trophy early and using that to his advantage.

Get your head out of your ass. smile

EDIT: Oh, I'm not gonna look at this thread anymore. I got the info I needed. So if you respond, respond how you want. With how you responded to someone playing the game like it's meant to be played...well, let's just say it's not worth my time. wink

Ciao.

Dernière modification par Ryken (02-04-2011 06:46:59)

#19 02-04-2011 06:56:54

steven_allen
Solarian

Its called sportsmanship, and I never expected you to have it.  Also, profanity is against the TOS.  I guess all the considerate players now how TWO players to avoid now.  Whatever, I didnt really expect much else from all your other forums posts.  I hope you realize that every respectable english player of the game thinks youre a complete tool for stupid comments like this.

Dernière modification par steven_allen (02-04-2011 07:04:30)

Disruptor!

#20 02-04-2011 07:54:59

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Ryken wrote:

Foolish? How is using a deck you can get the trophy and then use his real deck to get easy wins? It's part of the game. Don't get your panties in a bunch man. There are a million other things that's bringing this game down besides someone getting the trophy early and using that to his advantage.

Get your head out of your ass. smile

EDIT: Oh, I'm not gonna look at this thread anymore. I got the info I needed. So if you respond, respond how you want. With how you responded to someone playing the game like it's meant to be played...well, let's just say it's not worth my time. wink

Ciao.

thanks Ryken couldn't have said it better nevertheless I'll reiterate

@steven_allen : hey buddy lighten up, no one owes you any wins. I never expected my opp to throw games, and lost a bunch before getting it, so what. Its a game just have fun with it, imo it would be boring if everyone you faced just decked out because you're lower and "deserve" the point. Don't you think its interesting to see the dimensions of myriad strategies players use to go as low as they can and still manage to pull off a win?  After getting the trophy, they switch their decks to something else, this is the general scenario with most events is it not? Don't take it personally big_smile
Anyways just adjust accordingly as the week goes on, the first day 3-7 lvl seemed to be the norm but the longer time it takes you should expect to be facing higher decks, so best of luck to you

#21 03-04-2011 02:38:35

steven_allen
Solarian

Whatever man.  Tell yourself whatever you want to make it seem ok for you to take advantage of the event.

Disruptor!

#22 04-04-2011 18:36:07

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

I don't mind giving victories away coz i'm already wasting time getting into a match that won't get me the point. Why do i have to waste my opponent's time away as well? Everybody is pretty much on the same rush. When I wanna play serius i play in the elo room. In fact i just get into lvl roms to get trophies, upgrade chars or when the elo rooms are empty.

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

Pied de page des forums