Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-03-2011 14:24:47

Lonak
Nehantiste
Lieu : Dublin

Special maintenance scheduled wednesday 30/03/2011

Hello,

A technical maintenance is scheduled today, March 30th 2011, from 5.30PM to 10.30PM, French local time (UTC+1).

During that maintenance, you will be able to access the game.
However, the trophy list display will be deactivated during the previously given period.
Earned points during the maintenance will however be counted toward your current trophies.

Three cases can happen:

- You are connected to the game before the maintenance: trophies will stop being refreshed at the time of the maintenance and will refresh again after its end, but the Trophy List will stay visible, as well as the Trophy Room;

- You connect to the game while the maintenance is active: trophies and the Trophy Room will not appear;

- You connect to the game before or after the maintenance, and stay connected after it ends: trophies will refresh again after a simple logout/login or if one of your trophies progresses.

This technical maintenance has been scheduled as a reply to logout peaks we saw during said hours, and it will make us able to obtain enough information to fix it.

Thank you for your understanding,

Lonak

« The time has come. »
Ancien Community Manager Eredan iTCG. De bons moments passés ensemble !

#2 30-03-2011 17:57:40

zhichen
Campeur

Re : Special maintenance scheduled wednesday 30/03/2011

Lonak a écrit :

Hello,

A technical maintenance is scheduled today, March 30th 2011, from 5.30PM to 10.30PM, French local time (UTC+1).

During that maintenance, you will be able to access the game.
However, the trophy list display will be deactivated during the previously given period.
Earned points during the maintenance will however be counted toward your current trophies.

Three cases can happen:

- You are connected to the game before the maintenance: trophies will stop being refreshed at the time of the maintenance and will refresh again after its end, but the Trophy List will stay visible, as well as the Trophy Room;

- You connect to the game while the maintenance is active: trophies and the Trophy Room will not appear;

- You connect to the game before or after the maintenance, and stay connected after it ends: trophies will refresh again after a simple logout/login or if one of your trophies progresses.

This technical maintenance has been scheduled as a reply to logout peaks we saw during said hours, and it will make us able to obtain enough information to fix it.

Lonak

So.. as example like stated in my bug post just now, I got (12/10) winning with fulfillment the requirement for my Fantastic Trophy, thou its  still written (9/10).. I'll get the trophy after the maintenance done, right? ^^

#3 30-03-2011 18:44:24

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Thats what it says

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#4 30-03-2011 21:08:14

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Any information on reason for maintenance? Will it be market crashing fix or something even better (like finnaly repairing flying char bug).

#5 30-03-2011 23:40:35

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Lonak a écrit :

Lonak

I would assume that is the reasoning.. But I guess some people just post things instead of reading..

Dernière modification par Breezy414 (30-03-2011 23:40:49)

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#6 07-04-2011 08:54:39

bleachman
Gardien

Seeing as this has already happened, lockitty chop chop.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

Pied de page des forums