Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-03-2011 17:27:35

UIA
Habitant de Guem

the invisible dragon

This is kind of an off the beaten path deck for noz, I wanted a way to utilize one of the cheapest spells available (invisibility) so this is what I came up with

Pilkim
Alishk
Dandy

2x invisibility
3x dragon fangs
3x than the sword
3x illusory reflection
1x dragon armor
1x ice shield
1x unleash hell
1x mirage
1x it is time
1x devouring swarm
1x magic attack
1x fireball
1x magic poison

Dandy because of his noz/nature guelemite status (could also work with foam giant ; haven't tried) his only role is to invis the mages, throw in a surprise poison, also can use devouring if necessary
Pilkim and Alishk for their draconic bonuses

the basic idea is to utilize the synergy of invisibility with dragon fangs and pilkim and alishk's +2 bonus

In an ideal setup for example a round 3 pilkmin with invisibility attached can hit for 18 magic dmg  while maintaining a 9 defense bonus (dragon fang/dragon fang ) or 13 magic damage with 13 defense (illusory/dragon fang) even potentially higher with mirage

I tried 3 invisibilities but found it tends to clog up the deck if you get a bad draw, 2 seems better as most likely you will only get a chance to fight 2 or 3 times with Dandy before he bites the dust. 

The core of the deck is invisibility, dragon fangs, defense and draconic spells, the rest could be changed around and improved upon, fireball could obviously be replaced with RoD, unleash hell with lightning bolt lvl3 etc., I don't have the best stuff for noz so I made do with what I had but it works pretty well and also relatively cheap to build.

#2 29-03-2011 11:32:41

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

Re : the invisible dragon

love your idea...  +1

#3 30-03-2011 21:34:51

Erian
Voyageur

Pretty nice idea
I had a similar idea, using high Sp mages with Illusory Reflections & Dragon Fangs... Good Dmg while having high def
I included 3 dragon armors (so using the invocation wasn't just a waste of time) and some Ice Barriers to increase dmg and def.

Good idea, I liked the deck

#4 31-03-2011 11:25:28

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

earth armor can also help...

#5 01-04-2011 15:52:22

kemmotar_Veon
Voyageur
Lieu : Look Behind you... O.O!

I'm testing your deck with a few variations the list goes as follows

2x [card]invisibility[/card]
3x [card]dragon fangs[/card]
3x [card]...than the sword[/card]
3x [card]illusory reflection[/card]
1x [card]Illumination[/card]
1x [card]ice barrier[/card]
1x [card]unleash hell[/card]
2x [card]Mírage[/card]
1x [card]it is time[/card]
1x [card]devouring swarm[/card]
1x [card]magic attack[/card]
1x [card]Recycle Magic[/card]
1x [card]magic poison[/card]

so far it has been doing great... it can deal lots of damage with the Invisibility+Mirage+dragon fangs Combo... ask to Xin The Ironbringer... he would know

Dernière modification par kemmotar_Veon (01-04-2011 15:55:18)

they have come... raise your weapons... choose your side...

#6 04-04-2011 21:18:05

UIA
Habitant de Guem

ty for the comments I'm glad you enjoy the deck

@lenard  the problem with earth armor is the amount of discard necessary to make it work and finding space in a spell deck which is usually limited anyways. Possibly with eternal glory for +3 and ANS it could fit in? But efficiency-wise I think its too much to sacrifice 1/5 of your deck for +2 armor esp since items can be removed pretty easily nowadays

@kemmotar nice variation I like how you added recycle magic and another mirage, lol Xin hates that spell with a passion its true:D

On a sidenote this works pretty decently as a counter to the sheeple with witchblades :all females so dandy can work his charms, higher spirit to minimize their magic dmg, and enough defense to render their physical attack meaningless. Of course if they're packing a few magic attack of their own it changes the situation quite a bit:P

#7 05-04-2011 00:10:32

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

I thought I would share my decklist with you all smile

Dandy
Prophet
Archmage Anryena

3 Dragon Fangs
3 Ice Barrier
2 Illumination
3 Illusory Reflection
2 Invisibility
2 Magic Poison
2 Mirage
1 Recycle Magic
2 Unleash Hell (should be Lightning Bolts lvl 3)

It is not your typical Burn deck, since it is kinda slow on the uptake. You need the right cards and combinations, but when you do you will deal a dramatic amount of damage. It is now that big a disadvantage for it to be slow because everything short of an ELO marauder deck will have a hard time finding a way around it due to both high spirit and high defence. And they will never see those fangs come before its too late smile

#8 05-04-2011 03:51:52

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

the card [card]the best defense[/card] can also do great in these set up...

#9 05-04-2011 11:06:50

lemonguy
Voyageur

The gay discard team will destroy you though but its a good idea.

Recently I went out against a compedium team that use crystal storm and dragon's wit + healing cards and I think its a great idea too.

#10 05-04-2011 13:21:01

kemmotar_Veon
Voyageur
Lieu : Look Behind you... O.O!

I would change pilkim for Erevent... his +2 to defense vs. marauders it's quite good... also his bonus to damage spells is quite a good addition...

it's working fine to me right now

they have come... raise your weapons... choose your side...

#11 21-04-2011 22:47:59

jfzero
Campeur

I like the idea, but don't center the deck around it, use another methods to win.
IMO i'd use

Pilkmin
Alishk
Dandy

3 Invisibility
3 Dragon Fang
3 RoD
3 Than the Sword
1 LB3
2 Illusory Reflection
2 Magic Poison
2 Illumination