Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-03-2011 06:19:32

steven_allen
Solarian

Official Representatives For each Language

The point of this thread is simple:  I am suggesting an official rep. for each language.  I don't a french rep that speaks whatever language he's representing, I mean an elected representative from each of the represented languages.  Yes, this is in direct response to the french-only-thread fiasco.  I believe that this is the simple solution to the problem. 

The role of the reps is simple: act as the mouth piece for their respective community for official game matters.  Also, I don't believe it is unreasonable for these reps to convey official discussions and news, given to them by the developers, to their communities.

To get this started, I would vote Bleachman or Gil as rep for the english community.

Dernière modification par steven_allen (22-03-2011 06:23:07)

Disruptor!

#2 22-03-2011 19:16:14

Lonak
Nehantiste
Lieu : Dublin

Re : Official Representatives For each Language

Hi,

Your suggestion is impossible, as moderators are not Feerik staff. They cannot be considered as an official voice. Only Feerik staff can post official messages.
The Nomades thread was eventually very instructive for us, we had a lot of redundancy already on thoughts.

Things are however evolving, as I wanted to from several weeks ago. I know that as of now, the forum seems hectic feature and graphic-wise, but this should be corrected soon, and new features already planned since mid-Febreuary should come along, enabling a more international communication.

I will close this topic, as it is mainly a rant without taking into account what is the role of a moderator.

Thank you for your comprehension,

Lonak

By some strange magic, this topic has been sucked into the void.

« The time has come. »
Ancien Community Manager Eredan iTCG. De bons moments passés ensemble !

Pied de page des forums