Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-03-2011 22:25:38

KiraYamato28
Equilibrium

[EVENT] The Tournament of Nations and the election résults!

The Tournament of Nations and the election résults!

tournoicolosse.jpg

A weekend of fighting is coming to Eredan GT. After the elections of the gouvernments, the people of Yses decided to organize a competition of inter-nation tournaments!

Game rules

The five nations will compete in the game during a week of relentless fighting. After the competition, which has won the most points will earn a benefit of the people of Yses for its government. Nations get a point every time one of his players won a "Tournament of Nations. There are 4 Nations Tournament:
- A tournament for players level 15 to 30.
- A tournament for players from level 30 to 45.
- A tournament for players level 45 and older.
- A tournament "Extreme " open to all, giving more rewards but with an unusual rate of occurrence.
To participate in a tournament, you'll need an object, "the star of the tournament", that you can get:
- Via a mission.
- By purchasing it at the treasure room for 19 Fee'z.
- By defeating the giants, which have invaded the Yses map for the occasion!
Each winner of a tournament will get rewarded with a "Flag Colossus. " Friday 25th at 12am, the nation that has the most "Flag Colossus" will win the competition and get a general reward!
There's no time to wait to jump into the competition!

gouvernement.png

The elections came to an end and without further ado here are the results:

Noz

Melchior : KiraYamato28
Gaspard : Peter94fftt

Nomade

Melchior : Sayaa
Gaspard : matros3000

Mercenaire

Melchior : belandrek
Gaspard : poupouye

Kotoba

Melchior : Raph0307
Gaspard : Poockyliah

Zïl

Melchior : Yvy
Gaspard : Shiryma

Congratulations to all participants! The newly elected will choose a Balthazar during the course of next week and then take their official duties.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's this week's event! But I don't know if YOU know what the gouvernment is? If not, just say so and I will tell you all there is to know about it wink

Noz niv 64, ex-Gouverneur, second Melchior de la Draconie
Le Cristalomancien

#2 23-03-2011 17:07:46

fenrirs
Gardien

Re : [EVENT] The Tournament of Nations and the election résults!

thanks a lot Kira.; It's a really good job.
so ive some questions :  What's the gouvernment ? his role(s) if it has some of course. And it is necessary to have a gouvernment ?

thanks

and don't forget my friend

Noz POwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

juste au cas où : JE SUIS NOZ

#3 23-03-2011 21:15:04

KiraYamato28
Equilibrium

Very funny my dear Fenrirs big_smile

Well, to make a long story short:

-Each nation has its own government with each 3 members: the Melchior, elected by the players; the Gaspard, elected by the programmers and the Balthazard who is elected by the other 2 Governors.

-The Governors have a two-month mandate and can have maximum 2 mandates in total. However, they can't have the mandates one juste after the other. For exemple, I was elected this time and thus next time I won't be allowed to be re-elected, I'll have to wait till the elections after.

The government role takes place on different levels:

-On the map owned by its nation, it can modify the list of the appearing monsters, their apparition rate and their difficulty. It can also create a tax on these areas. Well, even if it's called a tax, the players won't see any difference, they will gain exactly the same as before. For exemple, if the Noz government decide to put a 10% tax on Effries, if a player used to gain 10 Cx per fight in that area, after the creation of the tax he will still gain 10 Cx per fight but the Noz nation will also gain 1 Cx.

-Thanks to these taxes, the government will be able to create new items, new skills, new missions, modify the cost in cristals or the stats of existing items,..

-The government can also interact with the other nations by defying them (with a battle, a hunt, a contest,...) The reward will be either a territory, or a specific item, or gouvernment points (which are the taxes in other words)

So to sum up things, the governments are really important now because of all that I explained above, they are an important relay between the programmers and the players. From transfering the request of their nation to the programmers to, in some ways, helping creating the events, the shedule of the Governors seems already well filled big_smile

PS: so if you have questions/suggestions/requests, don't hesitate to send a message to one of your nation Governor!;)

Dernière modification par KiraYamato28 (23-03-2011 21:15:44)

Le Cristalomancien

#4 23-03-2011 21:58:41

fenrirs
Gardien

thanks kira but i m a little bit confused

cause yu said that the government is a good relay between the players and the programmers. What about "the forum" ??? Why the government will be better than the forum ?

and what happened with the last government ??? for me nothing has changed ; maybe i'm wrong

i don't want to annoyed yu but i really want to understand the goal of this government and the different possibilities.

thanks

#5 23-03-2011 22:17:52

KiraYamato28
Equilibrium

Well let's take on a question at a time to be clearer (or at least try to be because they are quite difficult questions)

fenrirs a écrit :

yu said that the government is a good relay between the players and the programmers. What about "the forum" ??? Why the government will be better than the forum ?

The thing is: the forum, rather the French forum, is pretty large with many, many topics and so it's not always easy for the programmers to sort things out, especially if you know that there were only 2 programmers for Eredan GT! Now a 3rd one is coming but it's probably still difficult.
The governments will send a weekly report to the programmers. And that way, it will be far easier for them to see what's really wrong, what needs to be changed and (in theory) the upgrades and corrections will come faster.

and what happened with the last government ??? for me nothing has changed ; maybe i'm wrong

This government is only the second one. The previous being the first, they were essentially "testers" because many gouvernment functions were not working yet (for example, they were NO gouvernment point).
However the first governments still helped a lot: it's thanks to them that we can now have up to 6 bags instead of 4, they also helped with a new, better balanced repartition for the monsters. Finally, it's thanks to them that we have the Assembly, a system allowing players from the same nation to discuss, exchange information, and so on. The problem with the Assembly is that it's only available in French for the moment! I hope it will soon be expended for other communities!

Le Cristalomancien

#6 25-03-2011 17:37:12

fenrirs
Gardien

by the way Thanks Kira

Pied de page des forums