Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-03-2011 21:39:24

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

There We Go! - A Clan tournament proposal!

Format: The winning guild is the one that achieve a higher score through playing against the other guilds! And surviving elimination...

We play on rounds of Clans: Each week, one clan has to face all the other clans. I guess we have 4-6 clans up to the moment, so it is why I guess this tournament will last up to 8 weeks all through the finals.
On the last day of the week the points will be attributed to each clan and then we play the next round. I's a round robin in a way but i guess, for the number of players i'm expecting, it will be better organized.

After the last clan has played, the 2 top scored clans face each other and the rules will be the same... With a little twist! The Players will be ranked (1 to 5) according to their individual victory score (victory as in battles 2/3). Then, the 1st of one clan will play against the 5th of the other. 2nd against 4th and 3rd x 3rd. The losers will be eliminated.

But the finals will need 3 players from each of these clans! And now?
The clan missing players will pay 20 pts for each missing player and will pick them from the last ranked to the first until they have 3 players. A clan with more than 3 finalists can pick any of them until a team of 3.

But after that is settled there is another twist. Each clan leader can buy a player off the  unclassified clans! With points. I'll ask a forum moderator from outside the tournament to moderate the auctions since they won't be open to everybody. The catch is that if one clan receive points enough from other clans, it can dis-classify one of the finalists by score and become a finalist itself, and can choose any of the remaining players for a team of 3. Since the players were "exchanged" during the auction, that clan can also pick from the "acquired" players but not from the "sold" players

Final round is another round robin, same punctuation system. And for the winner!

I don't know if any admission fee should apply but i guess it's better not to keep the "fun" of the thing, no compromising, just fun.

Deck rules.

There's actually one request, not a rule: originalty!

i suggest each player creating decks thematically! make that crazy deck you ever wanted but you know it would never play in elo rooms! or your favourite looking chars that you know they wouldn't play along well, or a mad strategy meant to win the game by unexpected ways!

No card is restricted or banned, but then again, let's make decks to proportionate fun to EVERYBODY! Or almost!

Another request, the guild leaders can give a hand to the players to "moderate" the decks and help the players having more and more mad ideas!

you wanna play discard? do it then.
you wanna play wb? do it then.

but mind not being a spoil-sport, maybe using lvl 1 chars instead or... whatever!

Fun is the goal!

Members: 5 players per guild!

Rules:
- Winning: 2 out of three fights.
- Each individual victory is worth 1 point
- Each "battle victory" (2 out of 3) is worth 5 points
- At the end of each round, the higher number of battles is worth 10 pts, the higher number of victories is worth 20 points(not apliable for the last 2 rounds), the lower number of losses is worth 5 pts. A "perfect" (five guys from the same clan winning in the same round) is worth 30 pts!

Anybody up for it?

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#2 18-03-2011 21:40:28

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Re : There We Go! - A Clan tournament proposal!

this post for me to write the players, numbers, etc... after we start!

#3 19-03-2011 22:15:10

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

jeeez! it's hopeless!

#4 21-03-2011 04:14:56

Glasher
Guémélite

its to complicated

after X rounds where all teams have played each other there will be a playoffs.

Assuming 4 teams

Team 1 21pts
Team 2 29pts
Team 3 20pts
Team 4 24pts

First n Last vs each other
Second n Third vs each other

Finals
Champ

simpligy the coring
to winnner
2-0 = X points
2-1 = Y points

to loser
0-2 =-Xpoints
1-2 = no points

shorten it

rnds are 3 days each accumulate as much points as possible if sum1 is inactive in ***bip*** team others get initiative to get more points til they can play.

the idea is good gabe just seems a lil to complicated for how dead it is.

BUT!

bhs will back u n participate should it jump off.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#5 21-03-2011 14:24:28

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Fair enough! Good to know I've got support! Let's see but i don't see nothing happenning and the game is sinking down into boredom...

#6 21-03-2011 21:45:03

Glasher
Guémélite

Gabriel_Caetano a écrit :

Fair enough! Good to know I've got support! Let's see but i don't see nothing happenning and the game is sinking down into boredom...

to few active in the community. its our own fault. I tried before and really nothing to show it for yet besides a great cast here in BHS. Itll come aorund keep this in mind for when it does. also talk to the people in chats the forums are not a good source of information clan wise right now lol

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

Pied de page des forums