Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-03-2011 16:53:58

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Disappointed

The name says it all in this case, I was hoping for a new sap heart update this time around, and while I got one, it was more akin to getting underware for Christmas. Still the World Tree caste sits unfinished and we get.... Dandy? I feel slightly cheated in all of this, I mean aside from a few novelty decks the new charcters are next to useless, at least on the Sap Heart end. Son, I am disappoint

#2 18-03-2011 16:58:18

Lonak
Nehantiste
Lieu : Dublin

Re : Disappointed

Hello,

Have you tried playing [card]Dandy[/card]?
He can be quite interesting to play, and far from being useless. You just need to think outside the box.

I am sorry to hear that this release wasn't up to your expectances, but rest assured I, as a Community Manager, will talk about the World Tree caste with our Game Designers.

Regards,

Lonak

« The time has come. »
Ancien Community Manager Eredan iTCG. De bons moments passés ensemble !

#3 18-03-2011 17:08:02

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Lonak a écrit :

Hello,

Have you tried playing [card]Dandy[/card]?
He can be quite interesting to play, and far from being useless. You just need to think outside the box.

I am sorry to hear that this release wasn't up to your expectances, but rest assured I, as a Community Manager, will talk about the World Tree caste with our Game Designers.

Regards,

Lonak

I have tried using Dandy in several of my deck set ups, and although his quirks are interesting, they are not as useful as some of the other cards in my arsenal, and certainly not useful enough to replace a charcter permenantly with him. He is just another novelty charcter in my eyes, thinking outside the box or not. However, I appreciate you taking the time to take a look at the world tree situation. The Sap Hearts have been around for quite some time and still have yet to recieve some kind of functioning caste.

#4 18-03-2011 17:15:53

Lonak
Nehantiste
Lieu : Dublin

I'm respecting your point of view on Dandy, which won't necessarily mean I am agreeing, but anyway, we all have a different gameplay experience, haven't we? big_smile

Sap Hearts have a lot of different combos, but I'll see on how it goes for the World Tree's.

« The time has come. »
Ancien Community Manager Eredan iTCG. De bons moments passés ensemble !

#5 18-03-2011 17:16:03

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

dandy seems good but... he can be better if you make his effect all opponent has - etc... by the way... what are the cards needed for him to level up?

Pied de page des forums