Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-03-2011 17:08:10

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Offering: Completely Wrong

Numerous things are wrong with this card..

[card]Offering[/card]

1.  The card says "Choose an item attached to one of your characters".  Playing the card, I've come to realize that I can only "discard" an item if the priest using Offering has an item attached.  Example:  Orzine had 1 port attached.  I played offering with Iolmarek with the intention of discarding that port based off of what the card says, but I was not even able to select a card.

2.  After playing offering, and finally getting it to work by using it on a character that actually had an item attached, the card itself didn't go to the graveyard. 

In the end, I think the card should be reworded to something like "Choose an item attached to this character and discard it" instead of "Choose an item attached to any".  Also, if it can be fixed so that Offering goes to the graveyard, that would be excellent too.

*Edit*
OR- if the card would do what it says that would be even better..

Dernière modification par Breezy414 (15-03-2011 17:11:46)

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#2 15-03-2011 17:13:53

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Offering: Completely Wrong

The effect is correct in french [card]offrande[/card]:
It is said "choose an attached item on this character", I believe that the exceeding "s" makes the confusion.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 15-03-2011 17:15:22

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

On the English translated card, it says choose an item attached to one of your characters.  Making me think that I am able to use it with any priest and choose a card off of any of my characters.

#4 15-03-2011 17:17:10

steven_allen
Solarian

Yeah, the english text is understood to mean any of your characters, not just the one in play at the time.  Also, I thought I was going crazy when I didnt see it hit the discard two turns in a row.

Disruptor!

#5 16-03-2011 09:00:39

Dantesan
Solarian

Hello guys,

Yes, this clearly was a mistake on my part, I've changed it to "Choose an item attached to this character and discard it" just like Breezy's suggestion.

Apologies for this silly mistake. I suppose I should get more sleep.

Concerning the "graveyard" bit, I'm not sure, the rest of the card is faithful to the original version.

Thanks again

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#6 16-03-2011 16:19:48

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Thanks Dantesan.  Always a pleasure to see you cleaning things up big_smile

Pied de page des forums