Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-03-2011 11:05:22

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Structure or builds of a port deck

Hi guys its been a while since my last post after testing a few decks (which including discard which i got bored of playing) now going to play a port deck so i need ideas and what staple cards should i buy and its different builds advance thanks big_smile

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#2 14-03-2011 19:07:35

Proximus
Campeur

Re : Structure or builds of a port deck

I played something like this, haven't done elo for some time so I'm unsure about recent additions or meta changes:
Klemetine / Jorus / Yilith
1 Oath of Faith
3 Multitasking
3 Port
3 Good Jorusien
2 Noodles
3 Divine Light
2 Expert Craftsman
1 Prestige
1 ANS
1 The Hungry Void

Switched around between a configuration of 0-1 Journey, 0-2 Expert Craftsmen and 0-2 Oath. Was sufficient for around 1850, didn't have the spare time to try for a higher rating. Can get kicked in the nuts by high base atk decks (Zil), lucky AoE vs Yilith (Noz), Eternal Control (very draw dependent) and itself (again, very draw dependent). It's maybe not the best choice if you want to go for top elo, but a very fun deck to play, alone for the fact that it handles Ishaia with no trouble.

#3 17-03-2011 05:56:04

jackal19
Gardien

Proximus a écrit :

I played something like this, haven't done elo for some time so I'm unsure about recent additions or meta changes:
Klemetine / Jorus / Yilith
1 Oath of Faith
3 Multitasking
3 Port
3 Good Jorusien
2 Noodles
3 Divine Light
2 Expert Craftsman
1 Prestige
1 ANS
1 The Hungry Void

Switched around between a configuration of 0-1 Journey, 0-2 Expert Craftsmen and 0-2 Oath. Was sufficient for around 1850, didn't have the spare time to try for a higher rating. Can get kicked in the nuts by high base atk decks (Zil), lucky AoE vs Yilith (Noz), Eternal Control (very draw dependent) and itself (again, very draw dependent). It's maybe not the best choice if you want to go for top elo, but a very fun deck to play, alone for the fact that it handles Ishaia with no trouble.

Thanks for the suggestion but this is to expensive for me. Another question which version of klementine is better Nut or Port?

-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 17-03-2011 06:35:12

bleachman
Gardien

jackal19 a écrit :

Thanks for the suggestion but this is to expensive for me. Another question which version of klementine is better Nut or Port?

Obviously the port version that lets her chain ports. lol

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 17-03-2011 06:39:15

Jason_C
Voyageur

Port is expensive there are different variations, some go directly for fast damage, Using Jayne as the other character with time bomb. This is how is differs then the above, but granted with the lack of heal you need to go all out from the get go, meaning opening up without a kle leading the charge with a port to chain to or multi tasking or the least desirable master craftmans, then you really no way getting around a fast lost.

x3 time bomb
x2 denotations
x1 Odds and ends
x2 smash

x4 port x3 multi tasking 2-3 craftmans, Lady Yilth = by itself is or over 250k. if you don't have that plus more to fill things out then don't try it. 4 port becuase you need port verison of klem, i don't even think you can play the nut verison in pirates.

Craftsman is another good deck, you can use foam giant version which includes ramen and jorus and a little bit of every item you can get hands on, golem can use any items without restriction.

Or the Kotoba build with Jorus, Ramen, Masmune

x3 Firon
x3 Good Jorus
x3 Multi Tasking
x3 Noodles
x2 Nodachi
x3 Master Craftman

this is a very good deck although it can lose to a property timed freeze.

But again if you can't afford the multitasking you can try craftsman build, but otherwise the decks struggle due to the main chaining card is gone.

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain

#6 17-03-2011 09:46:29

jackal19
Gardien

Jason_C a écrit :

Port is expensive there are different variations, some go directly for fast damage, Using Jayne as the other character with time bomb. This is how is differs then the above, but granted with the lack of heal you need to go all out from the get go, meaning opening up without a kle leading the charge with a port to chain to or multi tasking or the least desirable master craftmans, then you really no way getting around a fast lost.

x3 time bomb
x2 denotations
x1 Odds and ends
x2 smash

x4 port x3 multi tasking 2-3 craftmans, Lady Yilth = by itself is or over 250k. if you don't have that plus more to fill things out then don't try it. 4 port becuase you need port verison of klem, i don't even think you can play the nut verison in pirates.

Craftsman is another good deck, you can use foam giant version which includes ramen and jorus and a little bit of every item you can get hands on, golem can use any items without restriction.

Or the Kotoba build with Jorus, Ramen, Masmune

x3 Firon
x3 Good Jorus
x3 Multi Tasking
x3 Noodles
x2 Nodachi
x3 Master Craftman

this is a very good deck although it can lose to a property timed freeze.

But again if you can't afford the multitasking you can try craftsman build, but otherwise the decks struggle due to the main chaining card is gone.

Thank you for the suggestion i already have 4 ports and on the way of buying my last multi i also have 2 Level 1 master which im leveling craftsman so money isnt much a factor here what time bomb you talking about? is it THE time bomb or is it time poison? just curious thanks big_smile

-Frederica Bernkastel

#7 19-03-2011 07:12:34

Jason_C
Voyageur

Yes Time Poison. Although not port but still considered port like I have seen Stoneater, Jayne, and Jorus as another alternative. This build is all mercs. Good luck with the deck I have been running a various verisons of ports and love playing it.

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain

Pied de page des forums