Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-03-2011 00:41:39

Tharyl
Ptit nouveau

Impossible Fight

I had so many questions about the skills and the combats and when I read the reports I find them REALLY hard to understand.

I want to post one really enigmatic:

To put it more understandable I'll take some screenshots in French so you all can understand:

ergue1.jpg
ergue2.jpg
ergue3.jpg
ergue4.jpg
ergue5.jpg

Somebody can explain why with more "Force" and "Défense" I get EVERY attack much more DAMAGES then the monster?
Why with more speed I get less turns on the second page?
Why with so little intelligence he does so MUCH damages (MY intelligence is much more then its) ?

Please somebody explain me...

#2 12-03-2011 12:27:22

KiraYamato28
Equilibrium

Re : Impossible Fight

Well...to put it simply: the players have had many changes in the importance of the stats but the monsters were never changed...

With that report you can see the damage WE made before the changes. When we had a force or intel greater than the opponent, those damage were made by us.
The progammers thought those damage were too much so they decided to change some formulaes for the players. As they didn't change anything with the monsters, we came today to this situation.

Noz niv 64, ex-Gouverneur, second Melchior de la Draconie
Le Cristalomancien

#3 13-03-2011 13:06:11

Tharyl
Ptit nouveau

So with monsters equal to us players we will always lost??? O_o

Another question...

I tried using a skill with power 3 and after another with power 21... Well the damage (like 20-30) was the same for the two... Is this a bug or what?!?!

#4 13-03-2011 13:34:27

KiraYamato28
Equilibrium

Tharyl a écrit :

So with monsters equal to us players we will always lost??? O_o

That's exactly why we have to use a good combination of skills to win.
Not long ago, the "sleep" state allowed us to have a very good victory rate but as it was too much in PvP, the programmers made it harder to give that state (now it's nearly impossible tu use the "sleep" state...)

Another question...

I tried using a skill with power 3 and after another with power 21... Well the damage (like 20-30) was the same for the two... Is this a bug or what?!?!

That's the problem with intelligence. Like I told you, unless you have a great boost, you won't see any difference at all (and against monsters it's really difficult to use enough boost to increase the damage)
However the problem is known and the programmers will change that fact. But as they have (too) many project and are (too) few (there are only 2 programmers for Eredan GT to be precise..) it takes time...

Noz niv 64, ex-Gouverneur, second Melchior de la Draconie
Le Cristalomancien

Pied de page des forums