Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-03-2011 10:33:06

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

pemanent sap heart cards...

in the last trophy ( the compendium) saps have no permanent cards that's why lot of sap users dont get the trophy... so here are some of my ideas of permanent sap heart cards... ( even though its quite late)

jungle fury action, sap heart only.
all your characters gains 1 attack.
this character suffers 1 damage at the start of each fight.
permanent.
chain

helpful sprites action sap heart only
-1 attack to this character
heals 1 health point randomly to any of your alive characters.
permanent
chain

overgrowth action sap heart , elfine - dais
minus 1 spirit and attack to this character
all of your characters gains 1 defense.
permanent
chain

natures wrath permanent sap heart only
each turn, your enemies will suffer 2 direct damage +1 for every sap heart item equipped to your character at the activation of this card. this card CAN be discarded after 3 fights.
your character cannot attack.
only one copy of this card per character.
permanent

comments?

Dernière modification par LenardCzar (10-03-2011 10:50:36)

#2 16-03-2011 22:33:41

aarorocks994
Voyageur

Re : pemanent sap heart cards...

fOR THE TREE SAP THEY SHOULD MAKE CARDS THAT DISCARD CARDS FOR YOU!! TTHAT WOULD BE AMAZING. LIKE FROM THE DECK

#3 19-03-2011 11:19:50

Limestone
Solarian

aarorocks994 a écrit :

fOR THE TREE SAP THEY SHOULD MAKE CARDS THAT DISCARD CARDS FOR YOU!! TTHAT WOULD BE AMAZING. LIKE FROM THE DECK

No caps locking please.

Anyway did you suggest for a card, limited to Sap heart guild that discard a number of cards from your OWN deck? Even if it discards your opponents, such cards are already exist. It's just not their nature to discard stuffs, it's circus caste from zill specialty

I know you would use this sort of card for your hom'chais but I'd rather not discard my own deck even if I play IHAS

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#4 20-03-2011 03:40:34

aarorocks994
Voyageur

yes i did say my own deck i use the hom chai deck

Pied de page des forums