Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-02-2011 17:54:41

skaspels
Voyageur

Obsolete Trophies

In the Trophy sidebar there are quite a few trophies which I did not complete, and at this point in Time will never be able to.  Mage King, by opening all the doors on the advent wall of ice? No longer possible to complete.  Four trophies for participating in the Beta? Yeah, I'm a little late for that too.  I would ask that if I can't ever complete the trophy, because the chance is past, I would appreciate it not appearing in my sidebar.  I'm trying to focus on trophies that I can win, but I find so very many that are no longer possible, and it makes it very difficult.

#2 14-02-2011 03:56:22

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Obsolete Trophies

skaspels a écrit :

In the Trophy sidebar there are quite a few trophies which I did not complete, and at this point in Time will never be able to.  Mage King, by opening all the doors on the advent wall of ice? No longer possible to complete.  Four trophies for participating in the Beta? Yeah, I'm a little late for that too.  I would ask that if I can't ever complete the trophy, because the chance is past, I would appreciate it not appearing in my sidebar.  I'm trying to focus on trophies that I can win, but I find so very many that are no longer possible, and it makes it very difficult.

Those occasionally pop back up after maintenance. They do remove them though.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

Pied de page des forums