Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-01-2011 16:35:44

Dantesan
Solarian

Get ready to be bewitched once again!

Promotion

Until tomorrow at noon (french time), a new type of booster is available: The Witchblade/Dragon knight Booster.
The characteristics:

* 12 cards including 1 Rare or Legendary, 4 uncommon, 7 common.
    * 2 cards will automatically be affiliated to the Noz'Diingard Envoys.
    * 2 other cards will automatically belong to the Witchblade or Dragon Knight caste.
    * 2 other cards will automatically be affiliated to the Noz'Diingard Envoys, Mercenaries/or simply non-affiliated.
    * The rest will come from the rest of the series Fallen from the Sky.
    * Price of these boosters are 400 Fee'z.
    * 2000 boosters are now up for sale.

Naya

Naya, commander of the Witchblades joins Eglantyne, Moira and Anazra in battle to avenge the death of her loved one.
This new character completes the Witchblade ranks bringing new spells to your Deck.

nrDCntcu.png
tHGuBbVo.png
ud6D2Zpi.png

Naya (and her two upgrades). Rare. Character, Noz'Dingard Envoy, Warrior/Mage, Witchblade, Human. Spirit 1. Attack 4/8. Defense 1. Health points 13. Attack +1 against Mages. If "Anazra" is in play, your other Witchblades have their maximum Health upgraded by 1 until the game ends. Turns 2 and 5: Attack +1.

Immobilization. Rare. Earth Spell. Noz'Dingard Envoys. Mage.Choose an opposing living character and attach this card. The character can no longer play Action cards. This card is discarded if the character plays a card.

Flicker of Hope. uncommon. Light Spell. Noz'Dingard Envoys. Witchblade. Defense +2 for each "Flicker of Hope" in your Deck. Attack +1 for each "Flicker of Hope" in your Discard pile.

Pacification. Common. Action. Noz'Dingard Envoys. Discards 1 Item selected at random from each character in Battle. Mage: Discards 1 extra Item selected at random from each character in Battle.

Mental Prison. Common. Mental Spell. Mage. Choose an opposing living character and attach this card. The character can no longer cast any Spells or Theurgies until the end of his next fight, this card is then discarded.

The Savior

A new trophy is available today at 17:30 (french time) until Thursday the 3rd of February 2011 at 9:00 (french time).
Be quick, you are limited in time.

Play 10 games against different players with a deck in which 7 different types of Spells or Guemelite are represented among the existing types: Air, War, Draconic, Water, Fire, Thunder, Light, Mental, Nature, Shadow, Time and Earth. Disconnections do not count. You will win the Title: "The Savior" and the card "Delivrance".

Delivrance : Action. Unique. Collector. All cards from your Hand are placed in your Deck. All cards from the opposing player's Hand are placed in his Deck.

BAHULHuf.png

Have fun!
Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 26-01-2011 17:00:53

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Re : Get ready to be bewitched once again!

Cards look fun.. Finally a spell that prevents magic use.. Unfortunately it's a magic card and not an action.. Owell, maybe in the future we will see an action card that prevents magic from being used since obviously warriors / marauders have a tougher time with their spirit over mages..

Also, Mages are just getting more and more stuff to use at their disposal.. If Freeze wasn't enough, now they get Pacification which instead of just 1 character losing all of their items.. now characters lose 2 items.. Yaya!.... (Hopefully the sarcasm is noticed)

On a different note, any clue as to why maint is still going on for some people and others can log in?

Dernière modification par Breezy414 (26-01-2011 17:13:01)

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#3 26-01-2011 17:17:34

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

this sucks!!!
i open a booster and guess what?
there's not even 1 new cards i got from the booster!!!
what's the point having the promotion if you can't even get the new cards???
and to make it worse, my booster have very low value inside...
not more than 8K Crystal worth...
damn, i'm not sure if i want to buy anymore booster if it keeps like this..
already open several promotion booster for several weeks and i always get the low grade cards...

Dernière modification par silversaint (26-01-2011 17:24:34)

#4 26-01-2011 17:43:53

asdfgadsfz12
Voyageur

Dunno about you, but I opened like 6 promotional boosters and got 6 rares from that promotion's guild.

Dernière modification par asdfgadsfz12 (26-01-2011 17:44:11)

#5 26-01-2011 18:07:32

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Last week I bought 6 pirate boosters, and only 2 rares were pirate rares...which is fine with me, since those were

Flames of the Phoenix
Pistolblade

My other 4 rares made up for it though since they were

Gluttony
Ice Barrier
Fist Dagger
Dragon Molt

oh, and the Fist Dagger booster also had a Double Blade in it...which goes for 10K...

No guarantees in the boosters but it balances out...I've bought enough boosters and have gotten Magic Hats, Dagger Master, Kroub, Weapon Kata, etc.

Heck I'd love to buy 6 boosters and get three of each sword...(Blade of the Witch and Draconian Sword) but I know that ain't gonna happen...prolly get none...

#6 26-01-2011 19:34:07

kleos D
Voyageur

mages get another item buster, oh well, as if life ain't hard enough with all the ascetics, freeze, to the edge, and not to mention there's also people who smash walls and irons, hoping for us to lay bare.. wink

Dernière modification par kleos D (26-01-2011 19:36:56)

#7 26-01-2011 20:27:11

para
Habitant de Guem

it gets rid of their items as well, and pretty sure its mainly to counter the craftsmen cards since their is no way to remove items from yourself if your a mage

#8 26-01-2011 22:23:30

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

Nice! now i may want to build a witchblade deck. sounds fun. Game on! big_smile

#9 26-01-2011 23:53:11

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Who's that guy that marlok is fighting?

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#10 26-01-2011 23:56:57

Eredan-Dan
Habitant de Guem

looks like salem..zill circus guy

#11 27-01-2011 01:14:52

SMASHistheway
Campeur

Breezy414 a écrit :

Cards look fun.. Finally a spell that prevents magic use.. Unfortunately it's a magic card and not an action.. Owell, maybe in the future we will see an action card that prevents magic from being used since obviously warriors / marauders have a tougher time with their spirit over mages..

Also, Mages are just getting more and more stuff to use at their disposal.. If Freeze wasn't enough, now they get Pacification which instead of just 1 character losing all of their items.. now characters lose 2 items.. Yaya!.... (Hopefully the sarcasm is noticed)

Total and utter agreement.

#12 27-01-2011 02:00:04

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

para a écrit :

it gets rid of their items as well, and pretty sure its mainly to counter the craftsmen cards since their is no way to remove items from yourself if your a mage

Other than devouring swarm, right?

As compared to nearly any other class or guild, right?

Why should Noz need to be better at this than one of Nomads signature moves?

#13 27-01-2011 03:27:06

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Eredan-Dan a écrit :

looks like salem..zill circus guy

No, it is supposed to be the guy that controls all the Zil fighters, i dont know its name, something like Nehastie or something like that...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#14 27-01-2011 04:43:31

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

doesn't get rid of items already equipped...only sends cards "in both players hands" back to their decks. which is exactly the way it worked when i played it. smile i'm sure i'm one devastating loss away from finding out it's usefulness.

#15 27-01-2011 04:57:00

FD_God
Ptit nouveau

This is always unfair to us who lives in GMT+07.00 or more area, when I read the news after login especially if the news about a new booster or deck, it will be none in our market place, can you not always use the French time with a short promotion time, because from the first time I play this game, I even one time get the promotion deck or booster,
please your understanding for us
thanx
andrea makes rain

#16 27-01-2011 05:44:59

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

MikeyB a écrit :

doesn't get rid of items already equipped...only sends cards "in both players hands" back to their decks. which is exactly the way it worked when i played it. smile i'm sure i'm one devastating loss away from finding out it's usefulness.

I believe the other conversation was about pacifism, not deliverance.

#17 27-01-2011 17:55:01

Sergio
Ptit nouveau

How can i buy a booster like this? Are they sold out?

#18 27-01-2011 23:45:07

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

Sergio a écrit :

How can i buy a booster like this? Are they sold out?

yes

#19 27-01-2011 23:47:28

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

Majyqman a écrit :
MikeyB a écrit :

I believe the other conversation was about pacifism, not deliverance.

ah....just like me...stirrin up the kool-aid and didn't even know the flavor....i hadn't noticed the pacification card...gotta check my collection to see if i got one...

#20 28-01-2011 00:10:34

para
Habitant de Guem

Majyqman a écrit :
para a écrit :

Other than devouring swarm, right?

As compared to nearly any other class or guild, right?

Why should Noz need to be better at this than one of Nomads signature moves?

cause the noz are awesome

#21 28-01-2011 06:34:08

Poptolev
Guémélite

para a écrit :

cause the noz are awesome

you're doing it wrong
They are Noz, and they are ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesooooome!

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#22 28-01-2011 07:06:05

bleachman
Gardien

Noz is just Feerik's favorite pet. Why else would they add more cards to ensure their stability over other guilds? tongue

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#23 28-01-2011 09:19:19

Martenus
Campeur

Sorry for all the people that died from a Rod or get Elektroluted from LB3 but  lets face it Mages not a winning Team in moment or at least not because of Spells The Winning Decks in Moment are Nomads, Zil and Ethernal, Decks. I win more Games with Prestige, TNS than i win with spells. Is all a Question of Metagame. And i dont see that one of the new Cards really Help, The new Action counterspell  is pretty useless because all of the Decks we have probs play enoung non Action cards to counter it easy. And there is alot of anti Mage Cards,

2 Cards that Reduce Spirit to Zero
Katamaru
Darkstoneheart
Antimagic Shield
Counterspell
the new Priest Card that Raises Spirit to the Opponents
Minor Actions that Raise Spirit
Antifire Juwel, Gauntlet that raises Spirit when enemy casts a Spell.

Iam sure i forgot alot more.

And Witchblades need all the help the can get smile

Dernière modification par Martenus (28-01-2011 09:25:00)

#24 28-01-2011 15:23:53

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

^^^ since when did mages not become a winning team? I'm assuming we're talking about turn 3 Noz Mage kill decks?

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#25 29-01-2011 08:11:32

Erryth
Campeur
Site Web

Where is everyone getting the booster deck? I have yet to see it in the shop. I see the regular Noz booster, but not this special Witchblade/Dragon Knight booster.

Can someone please tell me where this is?! I have been REALLY wanting this!

If someone has the answer to this, PLEASE email me about it!

EDIT: Ah... never mind. Apparently the promotion was over by the time the deal was offered to the west coast of america. Great....

Dernière modification par Erryth (29-01-2011 08:17:06)

Would love to see a new Dragon Knight character (Whether he be a Mage, Warrior, Marauder, or a combo)
Would also love to see a Mage/Priest character (Aside from Ateb lvl 3 who's the only one I know of)

Pied de page des forums