Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-01-2011 09:30:41

deanza
Ptit nouveau

Unable to add Godfather in New Account Register

Hi, my friend wanted to start playing eredan itcg today, when he was making his account he add me as his godfather but it keep saying it is an invalid nick. I was watching him type my nick and there was no error. Then I sent him the invitation link to his email and gave him the url. He clicked that and it pre inserted my username as the GodFather, BUT it still repeat that its not a valid nick.

What is the problem here? My friend like to start playing as soon as possible please help.

#2 26-01-2011 00:19:34

rapski
Campeur

Re : Unable to add Godfather in New Account Register

I have the same problem here sad

#3 26-01-2011 03:56:24

TaiwanLight
Campeur

The same in Asia.
I have reported the problem for several days sad.

Godfather is the best way for people who do not wanna spend money to earn free Fee'z and it is why the Eredan itcg players could grow up so rapidly. I am worried about such problem would make the game spread slowly, even stop some people to promote the game with their godfather link.

It is a serious problem. People who already registered the game may stop to spread the game link and people who still do not registered the game would just throw the game away when they find there are some registration troubles. Think about it. We have to know how many people would lose for Eredan itcg every day:(.

Dernière modification par TaiwanLight (26-01-2011 08:35:32)

#4 26-01-2011 10:32:19

mizula
Ptit nouveau

This problem may not be fixed because it could force people to pay real money to buy Fee'z since the godfather link is invalid tongue

Dernière modification par mizula (26-01-2011 10:35:39)

Pied de page des forums